ADVERTISEMENT

ROCKY MOUNT HIGH SCHOOL GRYPHONS (13-2) vs. SOUTH POINT HIGH SCHOOL RED RAIDERS (13-2) UPDATES

What is SP doing throwing the ball there on 3rd down I mean I know they got the flag but there never punting there so why not run the FB you got 2 downs

Rocky Mount had a huge 15 yard penalty and the next play, Diontre King found an opening and scampered to the corner for a 27 yard touchdown, giving South Point a 21-14 lead with 10:35 lead.

Reactions: jumbob
Rocky Mount has had success in the passing game so far and it has caught South Point off at times. Bell just had a big QB keeper for a big first down.

Newton town is the Bermuda Triangle of internet connection. I'm moving to a town with real internet bandwidth.

Have to ? RM not kicking that FG at the end of the 1st half...Kicker looks darn good.....

That was a big drive for Rocky Mount. 18 play, 89 yards and 7:23 off the clock. Had a long 35 yard Extra point that was good and we are tied at 21 with 3:06 to go in the game.

Yeah taht was surprsing for the kicker. It looks pretty good with that long extra point. Not sure really why they didn't get that 3 points.

Yeah taht was surprsing for the kicker. It looks pretty good with that long extra point. Not sure really why they didn't get that 3 points.
6 points they wenter for it on 4th down on there first Drive of the game and didn't get it it would have only been about a 30 yard FG

That was a close one and that would have been the third longest field goal make in championship history, with the longest being 46 yards. But we heaad into overtime here in Chapel Hill.

Rocky Mount will go for the field goal on 3rd down, and it looks like it will be a 20 yard field goal here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT