ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville vs Murphy

If you are talking about injuries, sounds like Murphy is pretty healthy besides Satterfield on the offensive line. Coach G was on the SMC Report with FYN last night and a question was asked about injuries and he said all is pretty good in that front with Satterfield probably getting more playing time with the ACL injury he had. He said he will be getting more reps depending on how the game goes. Other then that, not sure what you would be referring too.
How do you play with an ACL injury?

Last edited:
He's a warrior, has a special brace that was purchased through donations, it's what allowed him to play in part of the Hayesville game. Had a lot of swelling after that game, he's been relegated to extra point duty since then.
He’s a tough kid that loves football!!! Hope both teams come through this battle injury free! Go Big Dogs!!!

As far as the drama goes I am not gonna say specifically what it is but I do know Murphy has 2 DL starters out tonight.

He's a warrior, has a special brace that was purchased through donations, it's what allowed him to play in part of the Hayesville game. Had a lot of swelling after that game, he's been relegated to extra point duty since then.
As far as the drama goes I am not gonna say specifically what it is but I do know Murphy has 2 DL starters out tonight.
Robbinsville has problems also.

Reactions: 13bc9fc
Please post scores from all the SMC Games tonight somewhere on NC Preps. I will be supporting my team in Andrews. Good luck to all and may the best team win and be injury free

Not talking about injuries as far as Murphy is concerned, it's other garbage unfortunately.

But as far as injuries Satterfield isn't the only starter that was hurt, like I said earlier in.the thread Davis, who started at left tackle and d-end, is out for the season. Only positive is Murphy is use to not having either one at this point.
Oh ok. Well I hope it doesn’t affect the play tonight. My father called me at around 5 and said he saw people heading down to get a seat. Gonna be a packed house tonight..wish I was there but will be listening to the broadcast. Good luck to the dogs tonight.

Yeah, as someone who played guard in that offense, I don't know how you do all that pulling with an ACL injury.
You can play as long as your aware of it I know got two bad torn up knees . Good luck to both teams . Go Big Dogs!!

This was a great half of football by both sides ! Dogs 14 Knights 7 !! Go Big Dogs!

Reactions: BK13T-$
Tough loss for the Dogs. Heck of a game. If both teams take care of business should be another great one in rville in a few weeks.

If coach would've kicked 2 field goals instead of going for it on 4th down in redzone we could've had 23.
Vs murphy defense I'd kick it both times.

If coach would've kicked 2 field goals instead of going for it on 4th down in redzone we could've had 23.
Vs murphy defense I'd kick it both times.
Anderson looked real fast chasing down Rathbone. What’s his sprint times?

Anderson is about the 5th fastest on our team.
20, 12, 11, 15 might all be fasters.
Ratbone had a big lead and Anderson caught uo quickly

Id be interested to see how many yards Murray had. Didn't seem like he could get going in the 2nd half.

I knew the kicker would be the difference. He has a heck of a leg. If he can do 40yd-ers he'll be huge the next 2 years.

Heck of a game ! Congrats to the Knights see you again in a few weeks!

Id be interested to see how many yards Murray had. Didn't seem like he could get going in the 2nd half.

I knew the kicker would be the difference. He has a heck of a leg. If he can do 40yd-ers he'll be huge the next 2 years.
Murray had 50 yds

I would like to hear from the many wnc fans that called our defense weak.

Held Swain to season low in point's and only CS held Murphy to less.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT