ADVERTISEMENT

Will Murphy score this Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this another arrogant post?

Yes it is
Why is it an arrogant post? We had 12 games so far and 9 shutouts and only gave up 25 points. So it was an honest question. You need to get over yourself and that stupid arrogant comments. Here is you an arrogant statement. If you plan on scoring on us by running the ball you better pack your lunch for a very long game. And you can take that to the bank

Im thinking a 42-21/49-21 type game but i could be wrong
You might be right and if you are your team would have scored most on us all year. I don’t think it will happen but I am sure I will be a good game. We will have the two big defensive weapons back that stop the run it will be tough. We will be fully healthy and super fast

Reactions: mhhs94
If Mount Airy can stop Murphy from running the ball, my thoughts are they will not score. That is a big if, so we will have to see if the Bears are up to the challenge . I feel like Murphy will use the same strategy as Mitchell.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbbbfan
"Will Murphy score this week?"

If you can't figure out why creating a post asking this question when there is already a post is on the game isn't arrogant, or stupid, then there isn't much help for you.
You must be another one of those sensitive mount boys. Just score and shit me up. There is plenty of help for me and that is another blowout Friday night. Nothing like that happening to the SMC teams. The reason the bears are angry not arrogant is because of all that ignorant that from up the mountain. This is the real deal not tie SMC.

Mount Airy winning the game is the main thing they will be concentrating on and if they can do it and keep Murphy scoreless that is a plus confidence buster moving on but not their main objective. Winning will be the 1st thing on their minds. There are so many threads on here and there is nothing wrong with the man wanting to have a thread of his own. It is all in fun and nothing against Murphy because they will be giving it their all to score and win.

Last edited:
You must be another one of those sensitive mount boys. Just score and shit me up. There is plenty of help for me and that is another blowout Friday night. Nothing like that happening to the SMC teams. The reason the bears are angry not arrogant is because of all that ignorant that from up the mountain. This is the real deal not tie SMC.
Ignorant talk from the mountain boys

Can we get a translator on all this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT