ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville vs Murphy

Guess again pops, Mitchell, and we beat you last time we played. Lol.
I did pick you though, robbinsville was a good team 2 yrs ago that’s why I picked them. But just take the win over Murphy. You don’t have to fish for more complements.

Hanging your hat on beating us once.
I'm not fishing for anything. I'm calling out those that said our defense is weak.

Hooper had 80 plus yds 1td receiving
Collins had 52 rushing yds 1td rush. 1 pass.
Not sure how many Anderson had. Not alot.
Im shocked he even played. Get healthy quick boys.

Hooper had 80 plus yds 1td receiving
Collins had 52 rushing yds 1td rush. 1 pass.
Not sure how many Anderson had. Not alot.
Im shocked he even played. Get healthy quick boys.
Anderson had 60 yds on only 14 carries..I couldn't believe he was able to play either..Robbinsville rushed for 181 yards and Murphy rushed for 180 yds..
Murray rushed for 50 tds.

I would like to hear from the many wnc fans that called our defense weak.

Held Swain to season low in point's and only CS held Murphy to less.

I was one of them , but I said and you can go back and quote it that Robbinsville had uncharacteristically given up alot of points this season and that is true .

Murphy hurt Robbinsville though the air last night in the first half . You had the ball for most of the second half starting with a fumbled kickoff . We fumbled the ball on your 5 yard line threatening to score .

You had the field position battle won all night so I really dont understand what your thumping your chest about .

If anything you came away with only 17 points with 5+ trips inside our 20 . Robbinsville's offense has put up basketball numbers on teams . I would be more impressed with that Murphy defense .

If anything you came away with only 17 points with 5+ trips inside our 20 . Robbinsville's offense has put up basketball numbers on teams . I would be more impressed with that Murphy defense .
Murphy's defense played lights out, nothing more they could have done to win that game. They were put in bad spots all night and still held the Knights to 17.

Robbinsville badly outplayed Murphy in the special teams portion of the game, unfortunately that's a consistent theme through the years in many of Murphy's losses or close games.

Big Oaks held 2,000 before new visitors side. Now its around 2500. Its been over that twice already.

Reactions: smcdogfan
Ok so we cant ever dog Cherokee again. Thats dumb.

Last edited:
Folks can expect a much better and faster Black Knight team at the Big Oaks..field conditions were terrible at the hill last night..zero traction.

You are correct gentle knight about the field conditions. Murphy is usually much faster than robbinsville, but not this year. We definitely have the fastest team in the conference our backs are very tuff on dry field

Reactions: Gentle Knight
Rematch won't happen....Alleghany is gonna lay the smack down on the black knights. Lol just kiddin

Reactions: BK13T-$
KW,
Alleghany is better than their record.
Long ride from Sparta

KW,
Alleghany is better than their record.
Long ride from Sparta

I know....I have been to almost every game of there's this year. We almost win every week....but end up losing. But still black knights and murphy nobody is anywhere close to them in small 1a

Reactions: Gps62
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT