ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond and lee county

1-0 ???????? Seeding help. Lol
Although I did hear that Lee County was the better team no doubt.Raiders were pushed around a lot is what my source says..But lift your head Raiders there's nothing but up after Saturdays showing.

Reactions: RD28327
They would be on here hooting and hollering if they rolled Lee. Lee is very talented. However i will say scrimmage don't tell the complete story. Hoke outscored Pine Forest but anybody that believes hoke is better i got some ocean front property in Montana i will sell you .

1-0 ???????? Seeding help. Lol
Although I did hear that Lee County was the better team no doubt.Raiders were pushed around a lot is what my source says..But lift your head Raiders there's nothing but up after Saturdays showing.
Your source needs glasses. Lee county was tough and #10 one of the top defensive players in the country was almost unstoppable. But we stopped them with about 40 second to go on 4th down then all of a sudden the ref comes in and moves the ball up to give them a first down. Lee scores a TD pass on the next play.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
It will be the same song and dance for Lee County as it is every year. They'll go undefeated in their weak conference and then get hit in mouth and sent home in the 1st or 2nd Round of the Playoffs. Nothing to see here...

Reactions: RD28327
Your source needs glasses. Lee county was tough and #10 one of the top defensive players in the country was almost unstoppable. But we stopped them with about 40 second to go on 4th down then all of a sudden the ref comes in and moves the ball up to give them a first down. Lee scores a TD pass on the next play.

That play the head ref was showing the new guys how he needs to signal right away because not doing so can lead to problems but there wasn’t anything funny going on, it was a first down... but keeping score at a scrimmage is dumb

Reactions: Steelers71
It will be the same song and dance for Lee County as it is every year. They'll go undefeated in their weak conference and then get hit in mouth and sent home in the 1st or 2nd Round of the Playoffs. Nothing to see here...
Idk bout weak conference, word on the street is Union Pines could contend. Heard they smoked Purnell?

That play the head ref was showing the new guys how he needs to signal right away because not doing so can lead to problems but there wasn’t anything funny going on, it was a first down... but keeping score at a scrimmage is dumb
I agree keeping score at scrimmage is dumb. But Lee was a half yard short. We "lost"last year in a scrimmage around this time and still had a pretty good year.

So me when i "complained" please. I stated what i seen happen. The only clown show i see is the skirts thinking they state champion caliper when they almost beat dillion in a scrimmage. Scots have no starting qb and the DB's are suspect.

So me when i "complained" please. I stated what i seen happen. The only clown show i see is the skirts thinking they state champion caliper when they almost beat dillion in a scrimmage. Scots have no starting qb and the DB's are suspect.
And you're still a CLOWN!!!! Get a Grip Slick!!!

Havent been on in a while so with season just around the corner thought I would check things out. Didnt take me long to realize that nothing has changed. Same ole crap talking instead of having civil football conversations. Guess i will go back under my rock until college starts.

These are only scrimmages and mean nothing
In the scheme of things, rarely do u see entire
Front line guys, nothing much can be judged here
Anyway. See what happens when it counts on
The 23rd..

Scrimmages are good in terms of eye test. Anyone watching SC this week can see that there is a lot of talent on the field. Same goes for other teams. Scrimmages also help coaches determine who they can rely on who they can't. No bearing on season for the most part but in 2011 I distinctly remember SC coming over to 71st and smacking everyone and Earl Vaughn and a few others said "there is your 4a state champion".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT