ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when..

Shelby posters used to post the next game on their schedule on Friday night or Sat morning.

Now you can't see/hear a peep

That's because they're about to get beat 63-10 this coming Friday.
We have the Cleveland County thread to update all our fans like you ! Come visit over there for all things Shelby until one of the morons get it shut down ….

With noting better to do, the supper club kittens will spend all season in the 3A forum(what they're doing now) arguing with Crest posters until the week after Crest exits the playoffs.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Shelby posters used to post the next game on their schedule on Friday night or Sat morning.

Now you can't see/hear a peep

That's because they're about to get beat 63-10 this coming Friday.

Na, 7 of the last 10 state championships in our pocket, most recent just 2 seasons ago....we've just been spoiled....more than anyone in the state.

But you just keep right on talking that shit and starting threads about the team you love to hate...you look like an idiot.

We could just as easily be 2-0 as we are 0-2. But you keep those little eyes of your closed.

Na, 7 of the last 10 state championships in our pocket, most recent just 2 seasons ago....we've just been spoiled....more than anyone in the state.

But you just keep right on talking that shit and starting threads about the team you love to hate...you look like an idiot.

We could just as easily be 2-0 as we are 0-2. But you keep those little eyes of your closed.
Are you SAYING THAT You should have EASILY BEATEN KM. WOW

Are you SAYING THAT You should have EASILY BEATEN KM. WOW
No, I AM NOT saying that we COULD HAVE easily BEATEN KM. The FAKE PUNT and SACK FUMBLE on our 20 ON THE next series was an EASY 10 points for KM. 24-17 game WITHOUT that 10 POINT swing. Rest of THE GAME was statistically EVEN. A turnover OR NOT TURNOVER here or there AND THAT game could have easily SWUNG THE other way.

That's WHAT I am SAYING.

No, I AM NOT saying that we COULD HAVE easily BEATEN KM. The FAKE PUNT and SACK FUMBLE on our 20 ON THE next series was an EASY 10 points for KM. 24-17 game WITHOUT that 10 POINT swing. Rest of THE GAME was statistically EVEN. A turnover OR NOT TURNOVER here or there AND THAT game could have easily SWUNG THE other way.

That's WHAT I am SAYING.
All I am SAYING is people WATCH KMHS SPORTS on YouTube.

I love it!

CJpMyBP9_400x400.jpg

How little are the eyes

That's WHAT I am SAYING.I
I like your logic!
Hell if you use that then if Burns had not threw a pick down by 1 and not fumbled the kickoff return after Crest scored after that pick it is a 10 point swing. Let me do the math. Crest had 49 so minus 10, Carry the 1 along with the other bull$hit and you have 39. Burns had 29 so you add the 10 we took away from Crest and its now 39 for Burns.
HOT DAMN WE TIED! SUCK THAT YOU CREST POSTERS, RUN YOUR ASSES BACK DOWN THAT HILL!!! In the world of would have should have we are DEAD EVEN!!!! WOOOOOOOO! Burns is 1-0-1

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT