ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville vs swo

Lol what old man? Reidsville said the same thing years ago. Keep talking your shit old man. Swo was king's of 2a for years. Pipe down an go to sleep old man
Love the passion, but let’s keep it clean.

goob, I know you didn’t just ask the Wiz what he thought about polls, rankings, surly not. 😱😱have you learned nothing this week?
Over here in the East we don't use the the CalPreps poll, we only use the WDGAF Poll. That poll to this date has never been wrong and they have Swo winning. I may not agree but it's hard to go against a poll when they've never been wrong.

Maybe so but Reidsville will be about a 6 TD favorite in the power rankings.
thats complete disrespect; I would think go repeating that, that bubble may pop sooner or later completely by surprise, oh thats right, none, none of the teams down east are any good

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
Swo 28
Reidsville 27

Sleep on swo all you want. The 6*4 325 DT will put pressure all night long up the middle. You wont run on swo up the middle. Our DB are young, but if they come to play, swo might shock the world.
Reidsville don't need to run and want run , unless SWO has about 4 young Dion Sanders in the secondary it will be 60 yards TD throws one after another and if all else fails there defence will beat you by 30 points,even if there offence never sees the end zone . They have one of the top 5 coaches in the state they will not best themselfs. SWO may be a damn good team but good don't beat Reidsville. Thats just an unbiased opinion.

Reidsville don't need to run and want run , unless SWO has about 4 young Dion Sanders in the secondary it will be 60 yards TD throws one after another and if all else fails there defence will beat you by 30 points,even if there offence never sees the end zone . They have one of the top 5 coaches in the state they will not best themselfs. SWO may be a damn good team but good don't beat Reidsville. Thats just an unbiased opinion.
Coach teague is top 5 all time IMO. Definitely top 10.

Well guess we should head the buses SOUTH Friday and go to Disney World instead of Reidsville. Oh wait some are living in Fantasy World already up the road. If the D can score 30 and the O a barrage of 60 yard TD passes we should be a 100 pt. underdog. We're doomed, all will be for naught. Are they good, yes no doubt. Can we play with em, I think so. Losing by 40+ or by 1 is the same thing.

Fellas, here is a TRUE unbiased opinion. Reidsville is a very talented team with a GREAT coach but they will be tested in 2A East for the first time this year. East Surry was the best team they faced this year but they had no where near the talent they had last year. The last two years, Northeastern gave them a run 31-28 on a last minute FG and a tough 14-0 battle where NE had a couple of chances to score. Clinton, Kinston, WR Hill may be just as talented as NE so there are very formidable opponents East of Raleigh I believe for them. They may run through this but it won't be easy.

Enough of this prediction nonsense. How about naming some key players on each team.
Max Preps doesn't have up-to-date stats on either team.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Enough of this prediction nonsense. How about naming some key players on each team.

For SWO Moore the QB at 6'2" and over 200 is a player. Runs real well and can throw just as well. Couple of ends have gotten better at routes and catching the ball, its a new thingy for us, chunkin the punkin. Some pretty good backs, Sessioms has been pretty good lately. Have 4 or 5 others so can get in fresh legs a lot. We have a good O line and D is a work in progress but getting better. They are in the back field a lot but like a lot of young guys they get hands on but try and knock players down instead of wrapping up, tackling 101. We are young, not many seniors. Hill is the LINE, at 6'7" and around 350. He has been playing both ways, I think he is better at D. Of course we still like to run the ball, use it to set up the pass. Kicker is ok. Speed is ok, they fool me all the time, good moves and seem to cover a lot of ground pretty quick. Follow blocking real well.

Reactions: SWO-WA and UNC91

Great idea. For reidsville: Kyle pinnix Qb: wofford commit. 3 year starter.
Breon pass wr/db: Nc. State basketball commit. Had about 12 division one football offers. 3 year starter
Ki rankin ol/dL: Winston Salem state commit. 4 year starter
Jaden Robinson wr/db: Fayetteville state commit: 3 year starter.
Tamir Johnson wr/olb: sophomore who got hurt last game and it didn’t look good.

Reactions: Rammer16 and UNC91
Southwest and their band of Giants did almost beat perennial power Croatan, Reidsville should be a cakewalk.
Southwest 75
Reidsville 7
Lol guess after your team doesn't make the big dance, you come over here talking out your ass. You're a joke just like JHS. Swo put Jacksonville on the map in highschool football, respect your daddy.

Out of 115 2A/AA teams,

Reidsville Strength of Schedule is rated #50, SW Onslow rated #111

For comparison purposes, SW Onslow power rating is 101.3 by Simmons and Bartlett Yancey is rated 104.3

Reactions: UNC91
Appreciate the info. Didnt look at the Reidsville schedule as a whole, only conference.

You could take whoever is on the all conference team out of the conference SWO plays in and I would still take Reidsville by 35+.

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Out of 115 2A/AA teams,

Reidsville Strength of Schedule is rated #50, SW Onslow rated #111

For comparison purposes, SW Onslow power rating is 101.3 by Simmons and Bartlett Yancey is rated 104.3

Reidsville sos would be better if not conference. East surry, ragsdale make it decent

NE coach can testify, what say brother goob?
Lol, I'm sure he'd agree. I know in Winston Salem the score was close but honestly our kicker kept us in that game. If not for him the score could've been much worse. In 2018 we should've won, that game should've been an easy win for us. Reidsville ain't no joke!! This will definitely be a tough test for Swo. When you consider playing on the road at the best program in the entire state, long road trip, I only have the Stallions winning by 8-10 pts. They're not going there thinking theyre going to lose.

Reactions: UNC91 and SWO-#1
Lol, I'm sure he'd agree. I know in Winston Salem the score was close but honestly our kicker kept us in that game. If not for him the score could've been much worse. In 2018 we should've won, that game should've been an easy win for us. Reidsville ain't no joke!! This will definitely be a tough test for Swo. When you consider playing on the road at the best program in the entire state, long road trip, I only have the Stallions winning by 8-10 pts. They're not going there thinking theyre going to lose.
I believe we started 7-8 sophomores in 2018 State Championships most playing both ways. Those sophomores are now seasoned seniors. Along with two talent freshmen starting on defense this year.

Last edited:
Not sure how I forgot stevian Harrison rb: bruising tailback. Sr
In his first year as featured back, Harrison (5-10, 215) has been tough ... 59 carries, 556 yards, 9.4 per carry and 10 touchdowns. Only had a few practices after basketball season ended so he's now in full stride.

Reactions: UNC91
Rams are extremely balanced ... 1164 yards rushing with 17 TDs and 1093 passing with 20 TDs.
Per game, that's 376 total yards while opponents have 103.7 yards. Stats could be more impressive if they hadn't had 5 running clock games.

Reactions: Rammer16 and UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT