ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville vs swo

Good test for reidsville round one. I don’t think Swo is swo of old, but we gotta come to play!
We ain't skeered. Never lost to em. I think we will bring up the entire JV team for the playoffs. They were undefeated and look good. Some big ole boys and good runners.

Never lend money to someone to stay in the poker game .... We were out and floated a loan ....... 🎃 🎃 🎃

We ain't skeered. Never lost to em. I think we will bring up the entire JV team for the playoffs. They were undefeated and look good. Some big ole boys and good runners.

Never lend money to someone to stay in the poker game .... We were out and floated a loan ....... 🎃 🎃 🎃

Yeah we owe you one for the 2000 game

Swo 28
Reidsville 27

Sleep on swo all you want. The 6*4 325 DT will put pressure all night long up the middle. You wont run on swo up the middle. Our DB are young, but if they come to play, swo might shock the world.

Swo 28
Reidsville 27

Sleep on swo all you want. The 6*4 325 DT will put pressure all night long up the middle. You wont run on swo up the middle. Our DB are young, but if they come to play, swo might shock the world.

Does that big boy have any offers. I seen you guys talking about one of your lineman

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Swo 28
Reidsville 27

This could be the best team reidsville has played. We will see
🤣🤣🤣

Swo 28
Reidsville 27

I would not say "wont run". If ya remember Shelbys moto in 2004 "No body runs on Shelby". How did that work out for em .....Many, many yards later and the biggest butt whippin they got in a title game. No score prediction here, I just Believe we will win, as always. And as for a long ride back, we've taken a few, some were Party Time the entire trip and some not. But ya gotta go before you have to return. THE SWO COMMITH. Matter of fact we are goin every playoff game, no home field for us. Besides we have a better record away in playoff games.

Swo 28
Reidsville 27

Reidsville doesn't need to run up the middle. Only 19th century offenses like those out east care so much about running up the middle. Anyway enjoy the long trip back to Onslow county.

Reidsville doesn't need to run up the middle. Only 19th century offenses like those out east care so much about running up the middle. Anyway enjoy the long trip back to Onslow county.
You probably the old man 22 years ago saying the same thing, when swo ran the ball down your throat all night long. Swo hasn't lost to Reidsville, dont see it happening thia week. Swo pulls the upset

Reactions: daagoob
You probably the old man 22 years ago saying the same thing, when swo ran the ball down your throat all night long. Swo hasn't lost to Reidsville, dont see it happening thia week. Swo pulls the upset

The last time SWO did anything significant was in 1AA, nobody watches or read what's happening in 1AA. You can brag over there. Being lord of the fruit flies 100 years ago barely counts on the 1A forum, much less this one. Stallions are good for the glue factory.

Last edited:
The last time SWO did anything significant was in 1AA, nobody watches or read what's happening in 1AA. You can brag over there. Being lord of the fleas 100 years ago barely counts on the 1A forum, much less this one. Stallions are good for the glue factory.

Lol what old man? Reidsville said the same thing years ago. Keep talking your crap old man. Swo was king's of 2a for years. Pipe down an go to sleep old man

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Northeastern be 1a anytime soon. Adm says 630. There was rumor about reidsville going at some point and we have 700

Lol what old man? Reidsville said the same thing years ago. Keep talking your shit old man. Swo was king's of 2a for years. Pipe down an go to sleep old man

I use facts from the record books, I'm not old enough to lose my memory like you have.

based on this link your memory is fuzzy

you were lord of the dust mites back in the old testament times and you're trying to ride that old glory into the 21st century.

This is what stallions are good for now:

71-ngwCiPEL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Btw that swo game vs Reidsville is on the net, my son showed me a few weeks ago. You can go watch for yourself as Reidsville had no answer for swo. Same will happen this week

So this maybe the last chance for NE to whoop reidsville unless rams go to visit yall in 1a haha

Btw that swo game vs Reidsville is on the net, my son showed me a few weeks ago. You can go watch for yourself as Reidsville had no answer for swo. Same will happen this week

My brother was on that reidsville team. But I hope you that was one of the worst reidsville teams in the 2000’s.

Reactions: UNC91
Come on man, excuses are all yall known for. 22 years later still excuses lol wow

I didn’t say it was a bad reidsville team lol. I just said out of the teams we’ve had the last 20 some years that wasn’t a great team. That reidsville team finished third in their conference

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT