ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville Weather

nwguilford007

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2022
I wish Reidsville would move this game to Thursday. With weather coming in I would hate to chance of having a rain game. This is probably the most anticipated regional final in years and I think it should be played in good weather. You would think Reidsville would want it to be dry as much as they throw the ball but idk....just my opinion

Reactions: Wizard of the East
I wish Reidsville would move this game to Thursday. With weather coming in I would hate to chance of having a rain game. This is probably the most anticipated regional final in years and I think it should be played in good weather. You would think Reidsville would want it to be dry as much as they throw the ball but idk....just my opinion

Im sure if the Principal wanted to take a vacation like she did on Veterans Day they would move it

to be fair to the Shelby fans and students, if they are going move it...should be moved to Sat. afternoon....Virginia does all their regional finals on Sat. daytime........................Hopefully rain will be out of here before nite...but you know how that goes.................................................

to be fair to the Shelby fans and students, if they are going move it...should be moved to Sat. afternoon....Virginia does all their regional finals on Sat. daytime........................Hopefully rain will be out of here before nite...but you know how that goes.................................................
most time they move it up....isnt about being fair. Reidsville home field advantage (that they earned) they can make the call

Sat afternoon is calling rain too. Seems like a better chance the rain could be gone by game time hopefully

No game is moved unless mutually agreed upon per NCHSAA handbook. W. Stokes had to agree to move the game Veterans Day weekend or it would have not been moved.

Thanks for this. Anyone in Shelby working until 5 would never make the game even by half time. It's a 2.5 hour drive with no traffic. Thursday evening traffic would add at least an hour getting through Gastonia and Charlotte.

No game is moved unless mutually agreed upon per NCHSAA handbook. W. Stokes had to agree to move the game Veterans Day weekend or it would have not been moved.
Understood, so to move it won't hurt or help either team in my opinion they both are in the spread...LOL! Thank you for that fact.

Thanks for this. Anyone in Shelby working until 5 would never make the game even by half time. It's a 2.5 hour drive with no traffic. Thursday evening traffic would add at least an hour getting through Gastonia and Charlotte.

I wouldn't mind Thursday. But I know that isn't fair to you guys. So I'd say try and play it Friday. If the rain is too bad though, it may not be a good idea for you guys to drive that far, so maybe Saturday.

Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
I like Saturday afternoon, no conflicting regional college gamed

Virgina high schools have been doing that as long as i can remember....no college conflict and of course should be a little warmer in daytime....wish NC would adopt that....Hell they do it for the title games, what's the diff??

Reactions: Rammer16
Virgina high schools have been doing that as long as i can remember....no college conflict and of course should be a little warmer in daytime....wish NC would adopt that....Hell they do it for the title games, what's the diff??
Saturday day games stink imo.... Nothing beats Friday Night Lights

Reactions: beamer24
Weather forcsst improving for Clinton ; kickoff temp- 62 degrees (throughout game); 23% chance of rain, wind 3mph
May be perfect for playing and viewing

From NWS for Reidsville:
Friday Night - A chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

been updated....90 per cent chance of rain....but not a deluge around .20...at least the temp will be in upper 40's and not 30's and winds shouldn't be a factor....but the casual fan and the ladies will stay away for sure..................

been updated....90 per cent chance of rain....but not a deluge around .20...at least the temp will be in upper 40's and not 30's and winds shouldn't be a factor....but the casual fan and the ladies will stay away for sure..................

I don't know about many staying away for this one. You'll have a few stay away but its going to be very tight like last week.

Actually you hear football analyst say a wet field can help the passing game. The WR knows where he is going the DB doesn’t.

What forecast are you looking at (90 percent)? ... I'm still seeing 30 to 50 percent during game.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
AccuWeather say 49-64% chance of rain 7-10 pm Friday. And that will change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT