ADVERTISEMENT

Weather Friday Night Coming UP

REWhitley

Sep 1, 2021
I see a 60% chance of rain on Friday. Any chance the game(s) will be rescheduled to Thursday or Saturday? Both are projected as clear.

Looks like rain here also.
I hope we play Friday but we've played four straight at home with 4 more possible.
They may be worried about the Field.

Reactions: buzzcoach
I assume several schools will jump the gun by Tuesday and decide to play Thursday. Some games with longer travel may go Saturday.

A couple weeks ago a ton of games got moved over a slight chance of rain that ended up being gone by lunchtime in the Foothills and Piedmont.

I know we need the rain bad. But probably one of those systems where it want rain that much anyway. Also the timing of it could miss game time. But have to wait and see what happens.

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
When I looked up weather.com it was only calling for a 40 percent chance of rain. The last couple weather systems have completely missed

Weather .com for Mt Airy as of 6:36 PM

Thu 09 | Day​

77°

7%
WSW9 MPH
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 77F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
  • Humidity60%
  • UV Index4 (Moderate)
  • Sunrise6:53 AM
  • Sunset5:18 PM

Thu 09 | Night​

53°

14%
NW4 MPH
Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
  • Humidity75%
  • UV Index0 (Low)
  • Moonrise3:07 AM
  • Moonset3:29 PM

ri 10 | Day​

56°

59%
N4 MPH
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
  • Humidity72%
  • UV Index2 (Low)
  • Sunrise6:54 AM
  • Sunset5:17 PM

Fri 10 | Night​

39°

40%
N4 MPH
Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 39F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
  • Humidity82%
  • UV Index0 (Low)
  • Moonrise4:06 AM
  • Moonset3:52 PM

Reactions: buzzcoach
Mount Airy Game Update, The best chances are morning rain shows to be between 7 am and 11 am. I do not see much of a chance of rain in Mount Airy for Friday afternoon & night. 19% chance around 3 pm dropping to around 6% at 7 pm. Other weather reports may vary. But as someone said, Mount Airy's game is a go for Friday. Enjoy the game and Go BEARS 🏈 🏈 🏈 :D:D:D:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT