ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville vs.Polk County

If Polk gets down 21-0 in this game like they did against a 3-8 Lexington team,their sure won't be a come back in this one,turn out the lights the partys over!

No worries here. Reidsville advances with a decisive win. Polk County having a tough time with Lexington is hard to believe having seen Lexington play this year.

Could it be they were over looking the jackets preparing for the Rams. Just a thought?

This maybe the best team we played since Northern. I know we are going to have to key on their qb.

After last year's struggles with this team....I don't see how you guys are seeing a blow out win....PC is 9-3 with their losses to some of the top teams in the state....Shelby, Asheville, and Owen....Keep it real guys....gonna be a tough one........

That Polk County lefty QB is dangerous. Reidsville had a tough time containing him last year when he was a sophomore.

Originally posted by tarheel fan1:
This maybe the best team we played since Northern. I know we are going to have to key on their qb.
No doubt about that.

If we beat this team by only 1 point shelby will definitly be smelling blood, an it will only give them more confidence than they already have. we need to hang 30+ on them. We Havent played a good team since Northern Guilford (they are the only team on our schedule still playing) so a good win Friday is needed. Polk County isnt a bad team I just think they took Lexington Lightly looking ahead to Playing Reidsville.

This post was edited on 11/19 5:43 PM by Stanimallector

This post was edited on 11/19 7:00 PM by Stanimallector

Polk will be missing their leading tackler and 2nd leading rusher for Friday night game due to injury . You can read about it in the citizens times newspaper from Asheville .

Sorry that the Smith kid for Polk got injured and his high school career his over...That's got be tough but I hope he heals quickly and has no lasting effects from his shoulder injury.......Side note, I found it odd that coach from Polk said his team was "gonna down there", referring to Reidsville...little direction here...we are quite a ways up North from Polk Co....lol.......

Originally posted by rambbq:
Side note, I found it odd that coach from Polk said his team was "gonna down there", referring to Reidsville...little direction here...we are quite a ways up North from Polk Co....lol.......

Polk County's coach also said in his postgame interview against us that he was really proud how they came back in the second half in a 49-28 loss because they came back against our starters. We were up 35-0 and then 42-7 before putting in MASS substitutions so early that we had to put our starters back in with like 3 minutes left in the game because our backups were giving up points so fast against their first team. They were throwing touchdowns on our 3rd team and celebrating about it and in the post game interview the head coach talks about how we had our starters in the whole game? What game was he watching? If that were true and we would have kept the starters in the whole game it would have been 77-7. Plus it also appears he needs a map of NC if his school is bordering SC and Reidsville is bordering Virginia and thinks they are "going down there". lol

10653637_774216109288001_5525428218061518562_n.jpg

I'm sure "going down there" was just a figure of speech and not a directional point. But doesn't matter this game will not be close

Did it ever cross your mind that he was thinking of elevation? Reidsville elevation is 830 ft. The lowest elevation of Polk County is 800 feet and highest is 3,200 feet.

Yeah it occurred to me...but someone from the mountains of NC heading for the eastern part of Pennsylvania wouldn't say they were going down there ....lol....It's not important just gave me a chuckle that's all........

I agree a win is a win weather it's by 1or 100 it's still a win,but I also think this is a statement game for reidsville because Shelby already beat Polk by 30 at the start of the year 50-20,and if this game is close,Shelby will be smelling blood in the water with a possible match up coming next week.

Polk was already fighting an uphill battle with Smith. Now with Smith out a lot guys are going to have to step up to give Polk a chance.

Originally posted by TVILLEDAWG2370:
I agree a win is a win weather it's by 1or 100 it's still a win,but I also think this is a statement game for reidsville because Shelby already beat Polk by 30 at the start of the year 50-20,and if this game is close,Shelby will be smelling blood in the water with a possible match up coming next week.

Sometimes blood in the water is bait!

Rams will win easy, Polk doesnt have the same coach they had when they faced Reidsville last year. I read he left if I remember correctly.

They don't have the same coach and I thought that was a big loss but I don't think it changed much now. Coach Ollis was winless a TL Hanna high school in SC. Really struggled there this year.

The Ram Tough posted on 11/20/2014...
Originally posted by TVILLEDAWG2370:

Sometimes blood in the water is bait!
--------------------------------------------

laugh.r191677.gif

Rams are healthy.

Also, does anyone know the status of Mike Golden?

Is he off double secret probation yet??
This post was edited on 11/20 1:54 PM by TheMule

Any chance he comes back at all this year Stan? I thought he played really good earlier in the season when I made it to some games.

Not sure but I believe you folks that don't make the game can listen it on the internet.

Try this link:

Radio link

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT