ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville vs East Forsyth Scrimmage 8/11

tarheel fan1

Dec 2, 2011
Not sure on some of the injury status for some guys but think the rams will still be able to compete. East put a beating from what is sounds like on Nwg.

thru grapevine heard we have some injuries on starters....so the new guys and the rest of team will have to step up....and pray for no more injuries....

Best 11 on 11 we've looked really good. They have 100 kids and no one e platoons. Dre scored on a new play. They missed 2 FGs and score on mostly twos

Best 11 on 11 we've looked really good. They have 100 kids and no one e platoons. Dre scored on a new play. They missed 2 FGs and score on mostly twos

The starters did fine. We are missing some guys as well.

Concerns: Depth on the defensive tackles and the injury situation

Any thoughts on East Forsyth? I know their #1 RB didn't play due to an injury and their starting Offensive Tackle. How did they look without those 2 guys?

Any thoughts on East Forsyth? I know their #1 RB didn't play due to an injury and their starting Offensive Tackle. How did they look without those 2 guys?

Baker looked good. Running back number 4 had some nice runs. Had a receiver that took a big hit and held onto the ball, that was impressive.

Rams were without 3 key guys; one is out for the year.

Reactions: Warhead1
Baker looked good. Running back number 4 had some nice runs. Had a receiver that took a big hit and held onto the ball, that was impressive.

Rams were without 3 key guys; one is out for the year.
Who is out for the year?

video highlights I watched seemed to me that the Rams played E.F.'s first team pretty even....back-ups was much different story with E.F. scoring a couple of td's....scrimmages are just that...not really a game...........it starts for real this friday.....................

Rams getting McMichael's best player. Transfer approved last night by school board. Mother is teaching at Reidsville Middle. For decades policy has been student can automatically transfer to where his parent is teaching.

Rams getting McMichael's best player. Transfer approved last night by school board. Mother is teaching at Reidsville Middle. For decades policy has been student can automatically transfer to where his parent is teaching.
Football at Reidsville is a de facto magnet program.

Not their best player...Arguably their best WR... To my knowledge has never played football before but, does have the measurables.

Not their best player...Arguably their best WR... To my knowledge has never played football before but, does have the measurables.

Sounds like a raw project. With the injuries the rams have he may see some time. Jayden Moore is a beast, so I knew he couldn’t be their best player

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT