ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville Rams Kendre Harrison

The 2 camps went great this weekend. Jariel Cobb was fantastic at Alabama. He is very high on their radar. Just need more film at RB. Flippen picked up offers from Florida A&M and Akron. The other guys turned heads with Wake, Eastern Michigan, Florida A&M and others. Kendre preformed well. He already has offers from both schools

The 2 camps went great this weekend. Jariel Cobb was fantastic at Alabama. He is very high on their radar. Just need more film at RB. Flippen picked up offers from Florida A&M and Akron. The other guys turned heads with Wake, Eastern Michigan, Florida A&M and others. Kendre preformed well. He already has offers from both schools
Any updates on linemen for this fall?

Definitely not for the skill position.

The defensive tackles concern me though

You're not gonna have a Rankin or a Kelly inside. But I believe that there are enough guys capable of providing quality play inside.

I mean, with attention going to that 6'7 guy on the edge the inside guys should have plenty of opportunity to shine. Hell, Id even tinker with the line and have Harrison play a 3 or 4 technique some plays.

You're not gonna have a Rankin or a Kelly inside. But I believe that there are enough guys capable of providing quality play inside.

I mean, with attention going to that 6'7 guy on the edge the inside guys should have plenty of opportunity to shine. Hell, Id even tinker with the line and have Harrison play a 3 or 4 technique some plays.

I think this team has potential to be a vintage ram team. Looking forward to their progression

Reactions: New3ra
They should go into postseason play undefeated this year from the looks of it.

Page will still be tough even if they are losing a key guy due to transfer. Eastern alamance will be tough as well. But we will be favored in both of those games. Wish we played, ef, grmsley or Dudley this season

Page will still be tough even if they are losing a key guy due to transfer. Eastern alamance will be tough as well. But we will be favored in both of those games. Wish we played, ef, grmsley or Dudley this season
Rams realistically probably should have lost to Eastern Alamance last year and they definitely should've won against Page....lot of similarities with the Page loss and the loss in state title game to East Duplin.......in those games defense line suffered (not from lack of effort tho)...................

They will be tough but Reidsville should beat both and I don’t know why any of the schools don’t play one another.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Rams realistically probably should have lost to Eastern Alamance last year and they definitely should've won against Page....lot of similarities with the Page loss and the loss in state title game to East Duplin.......in those games defense line suffered (not from lack of effort tho)...................

Regardless, I expect the rams to be much better than last year's team.

Where did page guy transfer to?

Also, the guy with the name "J9" playing on the basketball team this summer will also not only be one of the best basketball players on the team but one of the best football players.

Also, the guy with the name "J9" playing on the basketball team this summer will also not only be one of the best basketball players on the team but one of the best football players.

The other player cj has a division one offer l. I figure j9 could step right in at safety.

anybody got any updates on the field?? see a lot of work done but looks to be a lot more to be done....fingers crossed it will be ready by August.........

So who are all the transfers and what positions???
'25 QB/OLB Johnniyus Sharpe from Cummings and fellow '25 WR/OLB Cam'ron Jones from Walter M. Williams. Both guys will be huge additions to basketball as well. Jones received a football schlorship offer from Boston College last week.

'25 QB/OLB Johnniyus Sharpe from Cummings and fellow '25 WR/OLB Cam'ron Jones from Walter M. Williams. Both guys will be huge additions to basketball as well. Jones received a football schlorship offer from Boston College last week.

They both can't play olb I don't think. I would think one would play safety, (maybe j9) Cam looks sturdier to play olb. Of course, unless they moved Jermiah Redd to safety.

They both can't play olb I don't think. I would think one would play safety, (maybe j9) Cam looks sturdier to play olb. Of course, unless they moved Jermiah Redd to safety.
That was the defensive position that both of them were listed as last year, I do think Redd played some DB last year so I would imagine he'll slot in as the McCain replacement at safety this year. Tamir Johnson and Lorenzo Mendoza were our starters at OLB last year and they are both gone now.

That was the defensive position that both of them were listed as last year, I do think Redd played some DB last year so I would imagine he'll slot in as the McCain replacement at safety this year. Tamir Johnson and Lorenzo Mendoza were our starters at OLB last year and they are both gone now.

Redd started some at olb too. They experimented with him a little at safety, they also had tamir at safety some. It’s a lot they can do with those 3.

I think you do have a valid concern. Smart teams are going to run the ball right at him. He's big. He's also young. So there better be some three techniques that have some rear end. To help push up field. Because what they will probably see you from the good teams is a guard pounding him all night. Definitely can't run away from him he'll run you down. But just wait to fix that he'll get stronger. Still a hell of a player but he's going to have to learn to take on power. Didn't do a very good job of that against the big boys

Facebook update said turf will start being laid this week.

I guess I misunderstood the stadium proposals. It was my understanding that the track was paid for by the school board because it had to be replaced anyway.

I think you do have a valid concern. Smart teams are going to run the ball right at him. He's big. He's also young. So there better be some three techniques that have some rear end. To help push up field. Because what they will probably see you from the good teams is a guard pounding him all night. Definitely can't run away from him he'll run you down. But just wait to fix that he'll get stronger. Still a hell of a player but he's going to have to learn to take on power. Didn't do a very good job of that against the big boys
You're exactly right!

Transfer portal heating up again as the Rams have more reinforcements heading to Reidsville. Could have as many as four or five new faces this year.

Facebook update said turf will start being laid this week.

I guess I misunderstood the stadium proposals. It was my understanding that the track was paid for by the school board because it had to be replaced anyway.
All the money is going into one pot. RHS can decide how to allocate the funds.

Why start a project there isnt enough money for? Someone fall victim to "yesterdays price is not todays price"? Something smells fishy, and it aint the abandoned Libby Hill on Freeway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT