ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville Rams Kendre Harrison

The #1 rated Tight End in the nation in his class is visiting Tennessee, Penn State, and Georgia this month.

Kendre, a freshman, is 6'7", 237 lbs currently.

Also, been know to play a little basketball after football season ends.
Is he projected mostly as a tight end? Frankly, I thought he was better on the defensive side.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Yeah, his usage rate didn't really start until late conference games, then in the playoffs. I expect him to be a focal point a long with flippen and Neal.

hope the rams can find some line replacements for the guys we lost so we have the time to find these receivers............

hope the rams can find some line replacements for the guys we lost so we have the time to find these receivers............
We get 3 starters back on the o line and big Noah ware will likely start at tackle. So that would leave one spot left for someone to fill in

If basketball is his future he should go to a prep school. He grows much taller he's gonna be out of the football range.

• Haha
Reactions: SWO4EVEr91
If basketball is his future he should go to a prep school. He grows much taller he's gonna be out of the football range.

That Shelby fan is joking. No way he’s passing up on the football offers right now. I actually think it’s cool to stay at your home school like that class of Breon pass, Dontrez styles, Bobby pettiford and terquevion smith did

Kendre certainly had a better freshman year
Just saying at 6 ft 7 he's already as tall as Jimmy Graham the tallest defensive player two tall Jones was 6'9 which is a rare height for football. 6'4 to 6'7 would be your average NFL tight end or defensive end. He very well could out pace that which would tilt him more towards basketball which maybe he should make his main focus.

• Haha
Seen him in Richmond playing basketball with Team Loaded Virginia which is a sneaker program. He is a pretty talented basketball player who definitely will receive D1 interest on that side of the ball also.

Dionte Neal got an offer from Hampton for basketball

Also showing so love for Paul Widerman who got an offer from Lafayette for football.
Widerman may be a real sleeper at RB this fall. Weights 215 lbs now and is pressing 330. A workout and weight room warrior who is going to make some college a great find.

If Neal grows a couple of inches he will be one of the nation's top point guard recruits.

Widerman may be a real sleeper at RB this fall. Weights 215 lbs now and is pressing 330. A workout and weight room warrior who is going to make some college a great find.

If Neal grows a couple of inches he will be one of the nation's top point guard recruits.

Yeah, widerman, redd and Cobb will all share duties

Neal's biggest obstacle for the bigger basketball schools to recruit him is not his size. It's the transfer portal.

Quarterback

I think we are fine at Qb he's going to be a 3 year starter. He will get a full offseson as well. He didn't have a offseason this season with him coming in injured. The Qb issue is more a concern for me next season.

The treneches concern me the most.

Last edited:
The biggest question marks for the Rams will be replacing the top 2 linemen, Kelly and Price.
As for Widerman, he's posted some decent times running the 200-meter dash in track this spring, especially for a linebacker.

• Haha
The biggest question marks for the Rams will be replacing the top 2 linemen, Kelly and Price.
As for Widerman, he's posted some decent times running the 200-meter dash in track this spring, especially for a linebacker.

I would think the favorites to replace them would be; tyrese turner and that freshman from the middle school people discuss on here.

I would think the favorites to replace them would be; tyrese turner and that freshman from the middle school people discuss on here.
Turner is one of the three returning starters on the OL with Matthew Guill, and Titus Burson.

You really only lost Kelly on the D Line as far as starters go, Price played some opposite of him of course. Harrison, Shryock, and Cobb all returning starters.

I wonder if Cobb will play d line though? It’s a lot he can do. I also if he will be more of the focus at running back

I think playing him at D line is a waste of his ability I think he should be a linebacker type

Not gonna disagree, just not sure where he could get some playing time at linebacker. Dont think he is an OLB type, and he has 2 pretty dang good ILBs in front of him currently. If it were me, Id put him on the weakside coming off the edge every play. He probably does go to ILB next season if I had to guess.

Not gonna disagree, just not sure where he could get some playing time at linebacker. Dont think he is an OLB type, and he has 2 pretty dang good ILBs in front of him currently. If it were me, Id put him on the weakside coming off the edge every play. He probably does go to ILB next season if I had to guess.
He plays as edge rusher occasionally already. The coaches move him around on the defense constantly. Unbelievably quick.

Transfer portal heating up. Looks like the new turf field is attracting attention from other players.

Edited to note: One transfer has already moved to Reidsville. Reported to have multiple Div I offers. WR/DB.

Last edited:
  • Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT