ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville Portal

nwguilford007

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2022
any portal moves made this off season? I honestly dont think they need many...maybe a QB?

any portal moves made this off season? I honestly dont think they need many...maybe a QB?
Sounds like we officially got the offensive lineman transfer from McMichael that will give us an entire starting 5 of seniors there. This is the only football transfer I've heard so far but I'm sure more are on the way

Reactions: nwguilford007
Sounds like we officially got the offensive lineman transfer from McMichael that will give us an entire starting 5 of seniors there. This is the only football transfer I've heard so far but I'm sure more are on the way
That’s awesome!! Is the Malachi Bryant kid still staying at rockingham county? I know he said he will not go to Reidsville but one would think he would go somewhere besides Reidsville?

That’s awesome!! Is the Malachi Bryant kid still staying at rockingham county? I know he said he will not go to Reidsville but one would think he would go somewhere besides Reidsville?
As far as I know he is staying at Rockingham. Although something to consider is that there was a Facebook post that had pictures from Rockingham's "signing day" for their incoming freshmen and Malachi Bryant was not present...

Reactions: tarheel fan1
As far as I know he is staying at Rockingham. Although something to consider is that there was a Facebook post that had pictures from Rockingham's "signing day" for their incoming freshmen and Malachi Bryant was not present...

On a serious not with all the college attention the rams are getting. This would a good place for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT