ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville is unbeatable!

14-1 record doesn't support your title ... but almost. Over the last 4 years, Reidsville has two losses to go with 62 wins.

Reactions: daagoob
methinks..I detect an air of sarcasm from Mr. Seadog.....lol.....actually TGT Reidsville 61-2 over the last 4...hoping to make it 62............

Reactions: seadog28
methinks..I detect an air of sarcasm from Mr. Seadog.....lol.....actually TGT Reidsville 61-2 over the last 4...hoping to make it 62............

rambbq, it's a hex. He made a thread about other teams, namely Shelby, Kings Mountain and Hunter Huss and all lost shortly after the thread was made.
He must be pulling for Northeastern.

Reactions: seadog28
I will say I think we are a lot better than people think.
I expect you guys to win, but it will be competitive. Not taking anything away from Reidsville’s impressive win last week, but if everyone is honest with themselves, WS had no business in anybody’s 4th round, they were not good at all. Northeastern has more athletes, and will give you guys a challenge.

I expect you guys to win, but it will be competitive. Not taking anything away from Reidsville’s impressive win last week, but if everyone is honest with themselves, WS had no business in anybody’s 4th round, they were not good at all. Northeastern has more athletes, and will give you guys a challenge.

I don't think West Stokes was a good team, they had a few good looking athletes though. But I think if they played Brevard that would be a close game.

Northeasterns d line scares me.

Reactions: Lion Attack
I don't think West Stokes was a good team, they had a few good looking athletes though. But I think if they played Brevard that would be a close game.

Yeah, they sound like a very good team, but I will always favor the West in both 2A and 2AA, all divisions, period, with the exception of 1A.

I will answer that Shelltown,no he is not from Cleveland County.Everybody has a cousin Eddie in their family and that is kinda like what SD is to Cleveland County posters.You like him but just don't care about seeing him over the holidays.

Haha...very good SHS! :)

Good luck to the Rams. Great team and great fans. Can’t really be against any team in these games. Sadly, one team will lose and some high school seniors will be heartbroken

Reactions: Lincolnton

Coming from a NE poster, our defensive line has been nasty, especially in the playoffs. Freshwater was a sophomore MaxPreps preseason All American and he's lived up to the hype. #55 Staten and #2 Spellman are absolute qb killers. They've played exceptionally well all year. Next year will be our year, we don't lose hardly anyone and have the one of the best rb's in the country coming in for his Sr season. 2020 has all the makings of a special season.

Coming from a NE poster, our defensive line has been nasty, especially in the playoffs. Freshwater was a sophomore MaxPreps preseason All American and he's lived up to the hype. #55 Staten and #2 Spellman are absolute qb killers. They've played exceptionally well all year. Next year will be our year, we don't lose hardly anyone and have the one of the best rb's in the country coming in for his Sr season. 2020 has all the makings of a special season.

I expect Reidsville to be back too. We have Pass division one offers and our Qb Pinnix, tied the single season record for td passes.

Yes, Ne is the real deal. Rams Offensive coaches have their hands full.

Reactions: daagoob
I expect Reidsville to be back too. We have Pass division one offers and our Qb Pinnix, tied the single season record for td passes.

Yes, Ne is the real deal. Rams Offensive coaches have their hands full.
I think both teams ha e their hands full. Two killer teams. Heard Dabo and others will be there.

I thought you guys said last year (or year before) that you all were gonna play IMG. What happened?

If only Reidsville had a championship for every thread started about them from a Cleveland county poster.
I think you should try to remember the last time a Cleveland County team traveled to Reidsville. I sat there between two of your middle school coaches and they said “we have never been beaten this bad on our home field”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT