ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville @ High Point Andrews

Andrews' speed matches up will with Reidsville's speed, making this a tough test for the Rams.

Senior QB Devin Hackstall (6-2, 215) has some good passing stats and Corey McManus is a talented runner / receiver. Rams can't afford to let him get into open space.

Rams are coming off a couple of impressive wins and are getting healthy as they've been all season.

Word on the curb (to steal one of you guy’s phrase) Is that the officials have refused to officiate any of the Bulldog’s games because of parents and coaches behavior.

who the heck are the bulldogs??
Are they not a Reidsville youth football program as their Facebook page states that plays in the PTYFL youth football league? Please inform me if I am miss guided or ill informed. Word on the curb is not always the most accurate source of information.

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
ok...went to the facebook page for the bulldogs...but i'm still clueless about what happened except for the fact that the team was kicked out of the league.....somebody beat on the refs or other coaches or what??

Did you guys prefer when your youth played for the Reidsville Rec, or in its current form?
Old days ... I used to coach in the Recreation League back then with RamBBQ ... most of the time everything went great as far as coaches/officials. Seeing some of my former players become Rams was awesome.
But I really don't know how to compare with the current form ... haven't been involved, etc.

Threat of rainy Friday ... game has been moved to Thursday (many others also) ... not sure what time.

On Rams' Facebook page, it says the game is now set for 7:30 Thursday.
According to NWS:
Friday Night
Showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
This is really Reidsville final tune up before the playoffs. Morehead is very bad and will not provide any resistance next week.
Morehead is absolutely horrible and their youth football team (eden prowlers) are the people that pushed to have the Reidsville Bulldogs put out of the youth football league

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Morehead is absolutely horrible and their youth football team (eden prowlers) are the people that pushed to have the Reidsville Bulldogs put out of the youth football league

This is might be a stupid question, but could they go with the Reidsville Tigers or is that the same league?

If anyone pushed to have the Bulldogs removed, it was after the referee association said they would no longer work Bulldog games home or away.

The Bulldog's where in the PTYFL and the Tiger's are in the CCYFL. I believe their is some bad blood between the guys that run those teams as they used to be under one umbrella, so to speak... (I'm not sure what the real story is)
Usually 3 sides to a story

Reactions: PEallStar
I wasn't able to make it to the game ... but my sources say Flippen returned the opening kickoff 91 yards for a TD ...
then 2 more TDs and Rams lead 21-0 end of first quarter

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT