ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville 41, E. Rutherford 6 - final

TGT

Sep 18, 2001
East Rutherford 0 0 6 0 -- 6
Reidsville 7 14 13 7-- 41

R - Lionel Long 2 run (Zach Baber kick)
R - Jiheem Hooper 5 pass from Kyle Pinnix (Baber kick)
R - Travion Canada 7 run (Baber kick)
R - Trell Rankin 4 pass from Pinnix (kick blocked)
R - T. Canada 10 run (Baber kick)
ER - Jayden Waddell 48 pass from Cameron Simmons (kick failed)
R - T. Canada 6 run (Baber kick)

STAT LEADERS
Rushing

T. Canada 16-212, Long 10-72

Passing
Pinnix 11-16-2 , 212

Receiving
T. Canada 2-85
B. Pass 2-50
D. Canada 2-42
Rankin 2-20

Total Yards
Reidsville 539
East Rutherford 190

Reidsville defense limited E. Rutherford star running back Demitrius Mauney to 67 yards on 20 carries; Mauney entered game with 1,319 yards rushing

Reidsville 13-0 ... plays host to Mountain Heritage next Friday

Travion Canada is the best back in the state that nobody but people in this area know about......He will truly be a steal at the next level for someone............understand some Ivy league schools are very interested in him.........................
They will be very lucky if he plays for one of the Ivys.

Dominate back. Plays hard every down.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Canada ran over, around and through the E.R. defense tonight. Amazing effort. Got some good openings from Lawson, Pickard, Lindsey, Mosqueda and the rest of the OL ... somebody help me fill in the other guys.

Sebastian 76!!!

Thanks ... one good thing about the Rams' OL is that they don't play both ways. Those guys have certainly come together.
Closer look into the trenches:
C - Jordan Lindsey 5-11, 250 junior
OL - Trey Pickard, 6-4, 250 junior
OL - Isaiah Mosqueda 6-0, 240 Sophomore
OL - Sebastian Bradley 5-9, 222 Senior
OL - Quad Lawson 6-3, 270 Senior

Last edited:
Reactions: AntGZee and dogs79
Travion Canada is the best back in the state that nobody but people in this area know about......He will truly be a steal at the next level for someone............understand some Ivy league schools are very interested in him.........................
Canada was a beast against WRH last year.

Reactions: AntGZee
Thanks ... one good thing about the Rams' OL is that they don't play both ways. Those guys have certainly come together.
Closer look into the trenches:
C - Jordan Lindsey 5-11, 250 junior
OL - Trey Pickard, 6-4, 250 junior
OL - Isaiah Mosqueda 6-0, 240 Sophomore
OL - Sebastian Bradley 5-0, 222 Senior
OL - Quad Lawson 6-3, 270 Senior
Is that one kid really 5’ 220? He must be hella stout, then.

Reidsville was impressive as hell tonight I listen to the radio broadcaster and Reidsville was just flat out dominant I hope to the heavens they don't play this way next Friday night

Reactions: dogs79
Here are some Reidsville defensive stats:
Trell Rankin 11 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 interception
J.R. Reynolds 10 tackles, 1 TFL
Jalen Settle 9 tackles, 2 TFL, 1 sack
Ki Rankin 8 tackles

True Canada could be one of the best backs in the state. But I don’t think he was advertised like he should have been. Kid is a 20 carries a game back but I understand that Reidsville offensive philosophy isn’t setup for anyone to be a feature player on offense. But he has exceptionally good grades (over a 4.2) so he will end up some where.

Last edited:
True Canada could be one of the best backs in the state. But I don’t think he was advertised like he should have been. Kid is a 20 carries a game back but I understand that Reidsville offensive philosophy isn’t setup for anyone to be a feature player on offense. But he has exceptionally good grades (over a 4.2) so he will end up some where.
I really hope he does. He will be a big boost for bsomeone's program!

Reactions: 68 Lion
ER vs Reidsville. ER had a lot of talent. The problem for years is the coaching. They barely got by first round. They have 4 other players they don’t know how to use ( didn’t)

Reactions: 72special
Canada is a beast. I'm from Martinsville. I come down to watch Reidsville quite often. I'm very impressed with Canada. He's a terror in the open field and runs rather well between the tackles.

Reactions: 68 Lion and dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT