ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville 28, South Columbus 0

Reidsville we see why they are state champs ....... the refs don’t call no penalties on them at all ....... dang busters ....it sucks u gotta play football and against the refs
Guess you were watching the game through Stallion biased eyes. Or were you even at the game?

If you think refs cost S. Columbus the game, you need to look at your one dimensional offense. That so called passing attack was pathetic.

Gotta do more than just line up and run the ball if you want to beat really good teams.

Refs didn’t decide the game Reidsville was just better. Props to SC for keeping our offense of the field as much as they did. What was the time of possession

you're right didn't score 50. didn't have to, you didn't score any. if you can't score don't boast about how many we scored. two would have been enough since 2 is greater than 0

Reactions: Stanimallector
what did you ..................expect him to post after someone...so called state champs....we are the defending champs...doesn't mean we'll win it this year...Reidsville wore out Holmes last yr in state title game 58-12...and if I remember correctly Holmes beat down SC last year 50-14
Well look at this at the end of the day like I said y’all wasn’t gone put 50 points up on us we gave y’all a look ..... y’all refs suck especially the white hat his sorry self is from reidsville y’all didn’t get no penalties barely (3) at all smh lets be honest here.... u talkin last year but wat about this ur yea 28-0 but like I said y’all normally put up how many points and y’all sure didn’t blow us out 14-0 1st half score so explain tht ? Y’all defense was ok just be ready to have WALLACE ROSE HILL WAX THAT A33 in three weeks

Congratulations to Reidsville... the better team definitely won ... hope you guys finish the job ... go win state .... again lol

I’m disappointed in some of you SC posters on here ... we are better than that

Reactions: buck71 and dogs79
The refs didn't cost you the game. We stopped you on four 4th down plays. Your corners we're playing bump coverage and didn't stand a chance. Both teams were very physical. FB was a load. QB couldn't throw it in the ocean. Surprised because he really looked the part.

Well look at this at the end of the day like I said y’all wasn’t gone put 50 points up on us we gave y’all a look ..... y’all refs suck especially the white hat his sorry self is from reidsville y’all didn’t get no penalties barely (3) at all smh lets be honest here.... u talkin last year but wat about this ur yea 28-0 but like I said y’all normally put up how many points and y’all sure didn’t blow us out 14-0 1st half score so explain tht ? Y’all defense was ok just be ready to have WALLACE ROSE HILL WAX THAT A33 in three weeks
Defense is ok ? We gave y’all the only Goose egg of the season.

Sour Grapes there boss. The officials we're from Asheville btw. Ok Defense....we dominated you guys. To most SC posters, we've stayed pretty quite but some of you are rattling a cage that should stay still

He's a newbie so we'll cut you some slack...I'll agree refs were not good but we got as many bad calls as SC did....SC is a good team but way too one dimensional....you have to be able to throw the ball at least some to beat good teams...........maybe it's different down Columbus county way but up here in the Piedmont you gotta be able to do both if you're gonna win.......................

Reactions: Rammer16
QB can throw,but I don't know what went on. Anytime you are able to put 9 in box all night and dare to throw this happens,but SC is a running team. Now days unless you are big strong quick,you better be able to throw when you want too. Mountain Heritage might be better than Reidsviie thinks,we see next week. Congratulations Reidsville good luck.

We gone take this L but remember yo head Ref is sorry and y’all conference is still weak on top of that we still have y’all a run for y’all money but y’all won’t admit that
Simmons had Reidsville favored by 26 points and cal preps had Reidsville favored by 24.

Game looked like business as usual to me.

You were't playing the Mid State 2a Conference tonight. You played the Reidsville Rams.

Have a safe trip back to Tabor City. If you actually came to the game.

Both teams played good. Take the win shut the f--- up. Must have some Yankee in your fans up there. We don't act like that in cc.

We gone take this L but remember yo head Ref is sorry and y’all conference is still weak on top of that we still have y’all a run for y’all money but y’all won’t admit that
If a moral victory makes you feel better then tell yourself what you need to hear.

Both teams played good. Take the win shut the f--- up. Must have some Yankee in your fans up there. We don't act like that in cc.

I told the head coach and athletic director years ago, I am like a Yankee fan. I am your biggest fan and harshest critic.

SC had a great fan base but it’s always a Tool in every bunch..Garden Tool at that!!

Refs didn’t decide the game Reidsville was just better. Props to SC for keeping our offense of the field as much as they did. What was the time of possession
South Columbus ran 64 plays, Reidsville 44 ...
time of possession: 28:54 for South Columbus; 19:06 for Reidsville

Guess you were watching the game through Stallion biased eyes. Or were you even at the game?

If you think refs cost S. Columbus the game, you need to look at your one dimensional offense. That so called passing attack was pathetic.

Gotta do more than just line up and run the ball if you want to beat really good teams.
SC surprised me in keeping the game kindof close. I wonder if SC has improved that much or is Reidsville overrated? Maybe SWO or WRH has a chance after all.

TGT...you got the final game stats??
Listing South Columbus first, here you go:
First Downs 11 / 16
Rushing Attempts-Yards 53-171 / 31-144
Passing yards 49 / 149
Passing 4-11-1 / 8-13-0
Total Yards 220 / 293
Penalties-Yards 8-74 / 7-55
Punts-Avg 2-33 / 2-37
Third Down conversions 4 of 15 / 6 of 9
Fourth down conversions 4 of 8 / 0 of 1

Reidsville tackles (unofficial, the coaching staff compiles official totals from game video):
Trell Rankin 15, Alec Abel 12, Zion Wade 9, Donovan Pinnix 9.

Nothing wrong with Yankees, only losers would type like you do. Oh, you are a loser...

Take your loss and take your advice

SC surprised me in keeping the game kindof close. I wonder if SC has improved that much or is Reidsville overrated? Maybe SWO or WRH has a chance after all.
South Columbus had a great team and great season, reaching elite 8 while winning all but two games is something a lot of schools never achieve. And yes, Southwest Onslow and Wallace Rose Hill will be a worthy opponent in the 2A championship game for the winner of Mountain Heritage-Reidsville game.
Four superb teams in this final four, any one with a chance to take the title.
Two undefeated teams in the West and a pair of teams that haven't lost since September in the East. Something's gotta give.

Last edited:
SC always thinks their better than what they truely are. EB also.
I really think you are mistaken on that dogs. Almost all South Columbus people, at least the ones that truly know football, are pretty sensible about how good our football teams are especially after playing a couple of quality opponents. We have a great fan base that follows our team wherever they play. Maybe you remember how many went to watch our Stallions play the Bulldogs last year, and just about every single one in the crowd new what the end result was going to be before they left Vinegar Hill to make the trip. You always have a couple fans and posters that think their teams are invincible. I have seen posters and talked with fans from WRH that think your team can beat the Dallas Cowboys, so we ain't the only ones that have a few people with ridiculous expectations. Good luck next week and Go Stallions!!

I would like to challenge Blackstallion to a grammar bee or a spelling bee. Lets settle this the right way. I do not like Reidsville but I respect what they have done. They played hard and that is a product that is consistent with their program. Best of luck to all teams. We can get outside officials for the bee.

I really think you are mistaken on that dogs. Almost all South Columbus people, at least the ones that truly know football, are pretty sensible about how good our football teams are especially after playing a couple of quality opponents. We have a great fan base that follows our team wherever they play. Maybe you remember how many went to watch our Stallions play the Bulldogs last year, and just about every single one in the crowd new what the end result was going to be before they left Vinegar Hill to make the trip. You always have a couple fans and posters that think their teams are invincible. I have seen posters and talked with fans from WRH that think your team can beat the Dallas Cowboys, so we ain't the only ones that have a few people with ridiculous expectations. Good luck next week and Go Stallions!!
I shouldn't have judged by a certain few

I would like to challenge Blackstallion to a grammar bee or a spelling bee. Lets settle this the right way. I do not like Reidsville but I respect what they have done. They played hard and that is a product that is consistent with their program. Best of luck to all teams. We can get outside officials for the bee.
Why don't you like Reidsville...asking for a friend?

Guess you were watching the game through Stallion biased eyes. Or were you even at the game? I was at the game and if you were there. U probably would said the same thing but u must be a re

Reidsville is overrated and I believe WRH will tackle all that dancing reidsville be doing ..... WRH to win STATE

Overrated....you guys didn't score a point. Not 1. Held you to less than half your normal offensive totals. Don't be too mad. You guys have a one dimensional offense. You get behind and it's very hard to play from behind against a defense that doesn't allow you to do what you do.

Reactions: Ram2012
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT