ADVERTISEMENT

REIDSVILLE #1, CLINTON #2, NE #3 SEEDS

Southwest loses to Clinton, Midway, ED and WRH this year if they played. They have played a schedule full of tomato cans that even Lou Holtz would have difficulty praising. No way they beat Reidsville. Ain't gonna happen.
You talk like reidsville played a high quality schedule 😀😅

Reactions: UNC91
@SPRaiders78 , Northeastern is the team to beat. I've watched #2 Clinton,#1 Reidsville,Wrh,Swo, and Kinston. Out of those teams Im most concerned with Kinston.This is my honest opinion, not trying to belittle anyone's team. NE has an extremely tough 1st Rd game but if we can pull off the upset then I like our chances to capture the 2a east. I just didn't think Clinton or Wrh looked good Friday night. The one player I was impressed with was #9 for Wrh, that kid can ball. Reidsville is legit but in all honesty they don't look invincible like most of their posters are making them out to be. Hopefully we get a shot against Reidsville but I think Swo might have something to say. Swo is going there to win, not to put up a good fight. This is their opportunity to shock the state of NC hsfb, and they may just do it.😉
If Swo plays a physical game they can play with anyone in 2a

Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
If Swo plays a physical game they can play with anyone in 2a
I agree, I also think Swo can knock off Reidsville. Those coaches and kids aren't making that long trek to lose. They are going there to win. Swo has got to get that mojo it once had back. All of 2a Nchsfb needs the Swo of old back, and this is coming from a Northeastern guy and a Swo hater. I sincerely think your Stallions can knock out the two time defending champs. As much as this pains me to say that its what I truly believe.

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
I agree, I also think Swo can knock off Reidsville. Those coaches and kids aren't making that long trek to lose. They are going there to win. Swo has got to get that mojo it once had back. All of 2a Nchsfb needs the Swo of old back, and this is coming from a Northeastern guy and a Swo hater. I sincerely think your Stallions can knock out the two time defending champs. As much as this pains me to say that its what I truly believe.
We shall see

Been trying to tell these dudes this. We shall see in a few days
Them big ole boys gotta bring it Friday night to win. Reidsville is good, but they are very beatable. I think Swo will be fired up and ready for the challenge. They've been in situations like this to many times to count and have came out victorious.

Southwest onslow not in the toughest conference but too be honest I watch Some film on Reidsville they do not really impress me. Looks like to me they throw 80% of the time. Looking for a couple of those balls to go the other way Defense is ok nice size up front small linebackers and secondary. Should be interesting game to watch.

Small secondary? Pass is about 6’0 and Robinson is 6’0 or 6’1. The safety is small though

Reidsville linebackers are small, but quick. Our best olb and big hitter is out for the year. One is tall but thin, but he’s only a sophomore, I’m sure the coaches see a lot of potential with him

Reidsville linebackers are small, but quick. Our best olb and big hitter is out for the year. One is tall but thin, but he’s only a sophomore, I’m sure the coaches see a lot of potential with him

It is #9's first season at LB I believe. He is gonna be real good.

It is #9's first season at LB I believe. He is gonna be real good.

I figured it was. I see what the coaches are doing with him. I could see him moving to safety if we can get other lb that are ready.

The transfer from mcmichael is pretty good also. He doesn’t get much recognition, but I really like him

I think you got your answer😂. I will say this when Swo travels to Elizabeth City they fill the entire visitors side up, which is not small. They roll deep and have a bat crazy fan base.

If this was a game with no covid that’s what I would imagine, but I figured it maybe kind of limited.

Goob, I believe everyone has a tough team in the east. I’m unsure about red springs, but Chris said they were solid. I’m familiar with everyone in the east besides red springs.

I think you got your answer😂. I will say this when Swo travels to Elizabeth City they fill the entire visitors side up, which is not small. They roll deep and have a bat crazy fan base.

You didnt see anything young buck. 15 years ago your stunt you pulled sitting in swo section on the visitor side, a lot more would have happen. Dudes like yourself have no room even being at the game. But I'm old now n my boys weren't at the game. Keep pulling that stunt big pool hall junkie.

If this was a game with no covid that’s what I would imagine, but I figured it maybe kind of limited.

Goob, I believe everyone has a tough team in the east. I’m unsure about red springs, but Chris said they were solid. I’m familiar with everyone in the east besides red springs.
Same here @tarheel fan1 I know nothing about Red Springs. I tried finding them on NFHS Network and struck out. I know I hee & haw about Northeastern but it's just because I believe in them. I may come across as arrogant or a jackass to some that don't know me but I'm nothing like that. I do post stuff up here to get a ride out of people but it's honestly all for fun. I do it as much in person at the games. What I do know is this. Chris Hughes imo isn't giving Northeastern a fair shake. That's just my opinion. We are the two time defending eastern champs and have been as solid as any team over the last 10 years. I believe in my coach and what discusses with me. If he likes our chances to play in Reidsville then I know I do. I did want to go and support the Dawgs when they played in a very important ECC Championship game at Clinton. I drove three hours by myself just to go see this big rivalry game. Just believe me when I say that the Dawgs should've won. I see other posters post about how good a game that was and they wouldn't be lying. The thing is were talking about a team that Chris Hughes has sitting at #2 in the polls. If they're the #2 team in 2a then this team of ours here in Elizabeth City is going to absolutely rock the whole state of Nchsfb. That's being as honest as I can. The winner of the match tomorrow night between NE and Kinston will be the team that Reidsville faces in a few weeks considering that your Rams don't get knocked off by the capable teams. Kinston lost in a shootout to a very good Washington team, we'll have our hands full. On a side note, I'm so excited about Breon coming to play for Coach Keatts!!! I love the Wolfpack!!

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
You didnt see anything young buck. 15 years ago your stunt you pulled sitting in swo section on the visitor side, a lot more would have happen. Dudes like yourself have no room even being at the game. But I'm old now n my boys weren't at the game. Keep pulling that stunt big pool hall junkie.
This coming from someone who wasn't there or you wouldn't have posted such an ignorant and untrue post. There were other posters on this site who were there with me who will call you out fast on what you just wrote. Don't post stuff you can't back up. Just so you know, Im no limp wristed pansie who runs from a fight. I don't go looking for one but I will defend myself, especially when my daughter is with me. Carry on

• Haha
This coming from someone who wasn't there or you wouldn't have posted such an ignorant and untrue post. There were other posters on this site who were there with me who will call you out fast on what you just wrote. Don't post stuff you can't back up. Just so you know, Im no limp wristed pansie who runs from a fight. I don't go looking for one but I will defend myself, especially when my daughter is with me. Carry on
Defend what? You came over to the visitor side talking the same smack you talk up here. I promise you, you want none of this heat you talk about goober. You definitely look like a limp wristed clown to be honest

Defend what? You came over to the visitor side talking the same smack you talk up here. I promise you, you want none of this heat you talk about goober. You definitely look like a limp wristed clown to be honest
Enuff said, you obviously know who I am and what I look like. I won't be hard to find, I'm not invisible like yourself. No one that I've talked to in person from other schools knows who you are, not one. If your Stallions knock off Reidsville then there's a good chance you'll be coming to Elizabeth City.

• Haha
Enuff said, you obviously know who I am and what I look like. I won't be hard to find, I'm not invisible like yourself. No one that I've talked to in person from other schools knows who you are, not one. If your Stallions knock off Reidsville then there's a good chance you'll be coming to Elizabeth City.

Okay goobbber

Same here @tarheel fan1 I know nothing about Red Springs. I tried finding them on NFHS Network and struck out. I know I hee & haw about Northeastern but it's just because I believe in them. I may come across as arrogant or a jackass to some that don't know me but I'm nothing like that. I do post stuff up here to get a ride out of people but it's honestly all for fun. I do it as much in person at the games. What I do know is this. Chris Hughes imo isn't giving Northeastern a fair shake. That's just my opinion. We are the two time defending eastern champs and have been as solid as any team over the last 10 years. I believe in my coach and what discusses with me. If he likes our chances to play in Reidsville then I know I do. I did want to go and support the Dawgs when they played in a very important ECC Championship game at Clinton. I drove three hours by myself just to go see this big rivalry game. Just believe me when I say that the Dawgs should've won. I see other posters post about how good a game that was and they wouldn't be lying. The thing is were talking about a team that Chris Hughes has sitting at #2 in the polls. If they're the #2 team in 2a then this team of ours here in Elizabeth City is going to absolutely rock the whole state of Nchsfb. That's being as honest as I can. The winner of the match tomorrow night between NE and Kinston will be the team that Reidsville faces in a few weeks considering that your Rams don't get knocked off by the capable teams. Kinston lost in a shootout to a very good Washington team, we'll have our hands full. On a side note, I'm so excited about Breon coming to play for Coach Keatts!!! I love the Wolfpack!!

Breon is really good at both football and basketball, as you know. Had he picked football, I think he may have gotten elevated to a 4 star.

Ok UNC91 or whatever you want to be called don't be ahead trying to threaten nobody when you got to have your boys with you that sound like a punk to me you never too old to get an ass whooping and your boys too you don't bark at the wrong tree when you f*** with one of my boys

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
Ok UNC91 or whatever you want to be called don't be ahead trying to threaten nobody when you got to have your boys with you that sound like a punk to me you never too old to get an ass whooping and your boys too you don't bark at the wrong tree when you f*** with one of my boys

At my age I'll still run circles around your round ass
Come on now clown, no one is running around hiding. My son's are grown men in their 30's. Relax

Breon is really good at both football and basketball, as you know. Had he picked football, I think he may have gotten elevated to a 4 star.
The Dawgs should have won? You drove 6 hours and come up with thst assessment? The DarkHorses won impressively straight up. You saw a different game than most of us did. The Horses would have scored again at the end but they took a knee 3 times. The Horses are taking them one at the time and are now focused on ER

Last edited:
The Dawgs should have won? You drove 6 hours and come up with thst assessment? The DarkHirses won impressively straight up. You saw a different game than most of us did. The Hirses wiukd have scored again at the end but they took a knee 3 times. The Hirses are taking them one at the time and are now focused on ER

I think you meant to quote goob

I don't go looking for one but I will defend myself

you want none of this heat

too old to get an ass whooping
Y’all get back in the daggum huddle! We’re up 3 touchdowns and ya still talking s***!!
Flags everywhere!

Focus! We ballin’ for keeps tomorrow!

Reactions: dogs79
The Dawgs should have won? You drove 6 hours and come up with thst assessment? The DarkHirses won impressively straight up. You saw a different game than most of us did. The Hirses wiukd have scored again at the end but they took a knee 3 times. The Hirses are taking them one at the time and are now focused on ER
Come on y'all horses,quit blowing smoke. Y'all out played us and it was a good game. But y'all didn't look like the team I thought would win state this year. Dogs looked good till the delay. The adjustments made by your coach was the difference. Better hope y'all outscore ER. I wanted to pick ER but I think your coach will pull it out

Come on y'all horses,quit blowing smoke. Y'all out played us and it was a good game. But y'all didn't look like the team I thought would win state this year. Dogs looked good till the delay. The adjustments made by your coach was the difference. Better hope y'all outscore ER. I wanted to pick ER but I think your coach will pull it out
Maybe folks are t giving the DarkHorse defense enough credit they held a dawg offense that was averaging 36 points per game to 27 points. That’s significant in a highly competitive game. I think the DarkHirse offense can move the ball on anyone because of their versatility. Old DarkHirse threw the ball when they had to, this version of DarkHirse football throws it because they can. Defense plays like they can DarkHorses win! Good luck to the Dawgs, I’d love to see a Reidsvilke/ WRH second round

Maybe folks are t giving the DarkHorse defense enough credit they held a dawg offense that was averaging 36 points per game to 27 points. That’s significant in a highly competitive game. I think the DarkHirse offense can move the ball on anyone because of their versatility. Old DarkHirse threw the ball when they had to, this version of DarkHirse football throws it because they can. Defense plays like they can DarkHorses win! Good luck to the Dawgs, I’d love to see a Reidsvilke/ WRH second round
There it is! We all do!... Reidsville too!

That game was pretty bad. But we looked much better against a better team the next week. I’m not overly concerned. We looked worse against Cummings last year.
Cumming, looked like a lot better team than their record indecates, they had good size, and some speed. The gave vs Rams was my first time I've ever saw cumming play , but I've read post thru the years by Reidsville fans talking about how tough Cumming was at one time . What happened at Cumming. Did they lose a great coach, or did another high school get built it there area, or something else . I don't have Chris Hughes team pages to go back and check out the history of programs like Cumming.

Cumming, looked like a lot better team than their record indecates, they had good size, and some speed. The gave vs Rams was my first time I've ever saw cumming play , but I've read post thru the years by Reidsville fans talking about how tough Cumming was at one time . What happened at Cumming. Did they lose a great coach, or did another high school get built it there area, or something else . I don't have Chris Hughes team pages to go back and check out the history of programs like Cumming.
Big time change in demographics in East Burlington where Cummings is located and adjoining Graham. Lots of Hispanic athletes now who are great soccer players but very few play football.

Basically Cummings and reidsville were mirror images. Cummings was real legit at one time, some of the reidsville teams you’ve seen in the past few years don’t compare to some Cummings teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT