ADVERTISEMENT

RAMHARD

Originally posted by DaBombDropper1:

Originally posted by crestrulz:

Originally posted by DocMcStuffins:
I'm so stupid, I keping hoping the rest of the World will think I'm a Crest fan. Even after being laughed at, ridiculed, and completely outed as another disgruntled Burns fan, I keep trying. I have promised to come and see Rulz and 94/96, and the rest of the Crest fans at a number of games, yet since I am lying and have the balls the size of a mustard seed, I don't. No worries, I'll keep posing, and maybe someday I'll bring the dynasty down all by myself. Just look at my screen name, if anyone didn't think I was a moron, the fact that I picked this disaster for a name, proves it.

I feel better better, so much better, thank you doc for taking all the ouchies away!!!
This just got weird. *rolls over* What do you think RamHard?

Wait.... Did that sound gay?

This post was edited on 11/18 1:46 PM by DaBombDropper1
roll.r191677.gif

I'm so stupid, I keping hoping the rest of the World will think I'm a Crest fan. Even after being laughed at, ridiculed, and completely outed as another disgruntled Burns fan, I keep trying. I have promised to come and see Rulz and 94/96, and the rest of the Crest fans at a number of games, yet since I am lying and have the balls the size of a mustard seed, I don't. No worries, I'll keep posing, and maybe someday I'll bring the dynasty down all by myself. Just look at my screen name, if anyone didn't think I was a moron, the fact that I picked this disaster for a name, proves it.

You're right. Come on up and see us this Friday, Doc. We'll be waiting like always.
Rulz, you know it's not the size of the seed. Jesus didn't make fun of mustard seeds.

Originally posted by sasha_nc:

You're right. Come on up and see us this Friday, Doc. We'll be waiting like always.
Rulz, you know it's not the size of the seed. Jesus didn't make fun of mustard seeds.
You are, in fact correct, but Jesus did give some of us us balls, so I expect, He meant for us to use them.

Find it funny
roll.r191677.gif
Right after SoonerFan calls out Revhard.....Turddropper shows up. I have to admit. This is more fun than giving them hell about running their coach and 3 players off. They've got from now till august to shoot their other foot off.

They're simply not smart about it backer. You and I will do the same thing when the time is right, and they'll never know, trust me. We're Chargers.............. We're better!

Posting on these boards are no longer fun. Reading this stuff is the best thing ever! I have not laughed on here like this in years. RAM it Hard, The Rammer Jammer, MC Slammer,DaBomDropper, YourMomHopper and all the other new names have added an ingredient that somewhat reminds me of the old days on here.
laugh.r191677.gif
I spoke to Rev earlier today and I will guarantee you that he is not Ram Hard. If he is a Burns guy he has a lot of us fooled over here. If he is a Crest/SP or any other fan then I say well done. My side hurts.

As far as West and Crest. Crest should win but West will be well coached. Good defense but the offense will not score on Crest.

Originally posted by BurnsBullDog02:
Posting on these boards are no longer fun. Reading this stuff is the best thing ever! I have not laughed on here like this in years. RAM it Hard, The Rammer Jammer, MC Slammer,DaBomDropper, YourMomHopper and all the other new names have added an ingredient that somewhat reminds me of the old days on here.
laugh.r191677.gif
I spoke to Rev earlier today and I will guarantee you that he is not Ram Hard. If he is a Burns guy he has a lot of us fooled over here. If he is a Crest/SP or any other fan then I say well done. My side hurts.

As far as West and Crest. Crest should win but West will be well coached. Good defense but the offense will not score on Crest.
It has been fun my friend. Just like old times. The Dropper is dope. If he and I were on the same side, we'd have a lot of fun.

def added life to the boards specially for Burns folks right now... we all should realize its just HS football and we all go to Jobs everyday.

For the record I have no ill will towards Rulz, I know he can take it with the best of em... Just ask his cellmate.

Originally posted by The_Rev921:

For the record I have no ill will towards Rulz, I know he can take it with the best of em... Just ask his cellmate.

Touché, my friend.
roll.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT