ADVERTISEMENT

RAMHARD

DaBombDropper1

Oct 21, 2014
Bravo to you man! Never did I think I would see a Crest fan asking others to ignore another poster. That is a win in itself. You got to them. There is no reason to ignore you unless they cannot take it and clearly most cannot. After all the crap being talked this year they back down from you. Shelby sucked until they scared Crest... Then it was "Shelby is a great team, man I never realized how good they were". Keep it up man. I am a fan! I do not know if you are a Burns fan, Crest fan or a short bus riding Havelock guy nor do I care. This is hilarious. A Crest poster with a white flag.
Wait for it....

This is funny. I do agree with you as well. I'm not ignoring anyone. I've had the most fun the last two weeks on here than I have had in a long time.

I do wonder one thing though. Why did you have to post this to RevHard, I mean RamHard? You could have just rolled over and told him how you felt.

eek.r191677.gif

Originally posted by crestrulz:

This is funny. I do agree with you as well. I'm not ignoring anyone. I've had the most fun the last two weeks on here than I have had in a long time.

I do wonder one thing though. Why did you have to post this to RevHard, I mean RamHard? You could have just rolled over and told him how you felt.

eek.r191677.gif
Ruthless!
flush.r191677.gif

eek.r191677.gif
laugh.r191677.gif

I'm gonna quit reading this threads. Gettin' tired of wiping coffee off the screen.
roll.r191677.gif

I could have rolled over but his sister get's pissed when I do that! Nice try buddy. What did you call it? Low IQ Flamebait?
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by DaBombDropper1:

I could have rolled over but his sister get's pissed when I do that! Nice try buddy. What did you call it? Low IQ Flamebait?
3dgrin.r191677.gif
wink.r191677.gif

I actually do not know any Burns posters on here. Never met one person. I feel that if I went to a game and sat in the stands it is better than announcing who I am. I would not get to watch the game due to photo ops and autograph signings. I keep a low profile. So to answer your theory. I am not one of them. They also want to know who I am if you read. it is hard being me sometimes. I about passed up on DaBombDropper. My name was going to be Pig Benis but then any smart girl on here would know I am immediately.

All them Crest guys can do is make jokes, all year long Crest was all that. Now they are all running away from them, they all know now that I am right. Crest is a good team, not a great team, if a miracle happens they will get by Concord, but we all know whats next lol !

Originally posted by RamHard:
All them Crest guys can do is make jokes, all year long Crest was all that. Now they are all running away from them, they all know now that I am right. Crest is a good team, not a great team, if a miracle happens they will get by Concord, but we all know whats next lol !
You fool no one, fool.
This post was edited on 11/17 2:31 PM by crestrulz

Crestrulz, you need to come clean man, you said Crest was the best team in the state, you also said best team ever at Crest, you also said you guys would kill Shelby and knock there QB out. Looks like you are WRONG! Just admit that your team is not as good as you been saying all season.

No bro. I never said anything about us being the best team in the State, not once. You should easily be able to prove it if I did.

I did say we would whip Shelby, and I was simply wrong, get a lawyer and sue me.

Nevertheless, you are a fake clown, I've typed it and I'd say it right to your face. If by chance I am wrong (I'm not), but if I am, and you are in fact a Havelock fan (You're Not), but if you are, you do just exactly what you said you were going to do if our teams play, and roll up on me. I'm going to make sure you know exactly where I am, I promise you. I'll by you a burger, and a drink, and you can watch the game with me, it will be a great experience for you. I promise.

If you don't have a ride, just let me know, I can pick you up in Lawndale, no problem.

No bro. I never said anything about us being the best team in the State, not once. You should easily be able to prove it if I did.

I did say we would whip Shelby, and I was simply wrong, get a lawyer and sue me.

Nevertheless, you are a fake clown, I've typed it and I'd say it right to your face. If by chance I am wrong (I'm not), but if I am, and you are in fact a Havelock fan (You're Not), but if you are, you do just exactly what you said you were going to do if our teams play, and roll up on me. I'm going to make sure you know exactly where I am, I promise you. I'll by you a burger, and a drink, and you can watch the game with me, it will be a great experience for you. I promise.

If you don't have a ride, just let me know, I can pick you up in Lawndale, no problem.
^^^ why Lawndale? staying at Willie's house Rulz?

LMAO- a guy acting like a Havelock fan but is a Raider or Bulldog and Rulz going to pick him up and feed him burgers. Only on a Crest thread could such madness be playing out. I too would like to know of Ramhard because I hear that name from my wife and she screams it.

Rev,

I just figured you'd need a ride. By the way, I'm sorry you're still bitter. You should be happy for the kid. He's in the second round of the playoffs. If he would have stayed he'd be wondering what that was like. I think since you're still so upset about it. You should go find his dad and talk with him, maybe he'll care what you think about the decisions he makes for his son. Then again, he might knot your head up with that super-bowl ring.

But, that is a hard working, blue collar community you live in. There's that.

This post was edited on 11/17 9:15 PM by crestrulz

Rev,

I just figured you'd need a ride. By the way, I'm sorry you're still bitter. You should be happy for the kid. He's in the second round of the playoffs. If he would have stayed he'd be wondering what that was like. I think since you're still so upset about it. You should go find his dad and talk with him, maybe he'll care what you think about the decisions he makes for his son. Then again, he might knot your head up with that super-bowl ring.

Not bitter at all, your fishing to get me riled up but wont work. stated before if you dont want to be here then we dont want ya. I could not care less what "reasons" he had for leaving. Maybe he got a good deal on some T shirts or something. Hope the relocation is working out well for them....

I didn't want to get into this but I think that ram hard is a Southpoint fan.
Havelock has a great but I've never seen a Havelock fan talk about what they will do to another team. Their boys just come out and play well.
Ram hard really wants you guys to think that he is a hater from Cleveland county. Cleveland county has settled it on the field already this year
1-crest 3a
2-shelby 2a
3-k.m. 3a
4-burns 3a

That was a stupid post, i have read this crest crap all year, when i saw they drop down little 3A it was time to shut them up.

Originally posted by The_Rev921:

Rev,

Not bitter at all, your fishing to get me riled up but wont work. stated before if you dont want to be here then we dont want ya. I could not care less what "reasons" he had for leaving. Maybe he got a good deal on some T shirts or something. Hope the relocation is working out well for them....
I'm not fishing my friend. You're actions show bitterness. You continually bring it up, all while stating you could not care less. If you could not care less you'd move on, but you don't. One does not have to be Freud, to figure it out.

You do and say what you need to do and say to belittle the kid. Like I told you, your real issue is with his parents, one does wonder when you will approach them and tell them how you feel. My guess is, you'll never do that. You'll just continue to do it here, in anonymity. I can't speak for all Crest fans, but I'm sure most will agree with me when I tell you that, none of us gives a flying flip what you think.

It's the playoffs, we're playing West Rowan in the 2nd round. We've been done with Burns since week 10.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Boom goes the dynamite! Again, we do what we want and yall are bitter. vote for different schools board members if you dont like it

This post was edited on 11/18 8:39 AM by DocMcStuffins

Rev,

I'm not fishing my friend. You're actions show bitterness. You continually bring it up, all while stating you could not care less. If you could not care less you'd move on, but you don't. One does not have to be Freud, to figure it out.

You do and say what you need to do and say to belittle the kid. Like I told you, your real issue is with his parents, one does wonder when you will approach them and tell them how you feel. My guess is, you'll never do that. You'll just continue to do it here, in anonymity. I can't speak for all Crest fans, but I'm sure most will agree with me when I tell you that, none of us gives a flying flip what you think.

It's the playoffs, we're playing West Rowan in the 2nd round. We've been done with Burns since week 10.

Happy Thanksgiving!
OK I apologize for trying to rile up any Crest fans Rulz! I forgot, you guys own this board and I cannot do ANYTHING to knock your program or make fun. You can bring up any and everything that has happened to Burns etc, but I will forever speak nothing but good and positive things about you clowns.

Fat chance of that happening, Your school has a black cloud around it for rightful reasons and I will continue to make fun, gestures and anything else you guys do that embarrass your program. I will stick to my word and say yes I have been looong over transfers etc... Ramhard, bombdropper are right. Most of the crest fans (notice I said most) shoot off at the mouth and chest thump all year, every year and you wonder why the state pulls against you...its called class, try winning with it occasionally.

Great post, agree with everything, all Crest does is brag, in a few weeks we will find out, that everything i have been saying comes true. BEST TEAM IN STATE LOL !!!

Rev,

Happy Thanksgiving!
OK I apologize for trying to rile up any Crest fans Rulz! I forgot, you guys own this board and I cannot do ANYTHING to knock your program or make fun. You can bring up any and everything that has happened to Burns etc, but I will forever speak nothing but good and positive things about you clowns.

Fat chance of that happening, Your school has a black cloud around it for rightful reasons and I will continue to make fun, gestures and anything else you guys do that embarrass your program. I will stick to my word and say yes I have been looong over transfers etc... Ramhard, bombdropper are right. Most of the crest fans (notice I said most) shoot off at the mouth and chest thump all year, every year and you wonder why the state pulls against you...its called class, try winning with it occasionally.
I guess you skipped over that part about no one down this way caring what you piss and moan about under any name. I can assure you we don't. Please, keep doing it, we love it.

Gee, I remember a year or so back all you did was run your mouth, real classy like too. You really showed me how to win with class...........
laugh.r191677.gif

How is the weather up there on your high horse?

I think that's do as I say, not do as I did.
eek.r191677.gif

You clowns!

Crestrulz man you live on a message board, on a serious note do you have a job?

Id love for you to find a post where I/we didnt win with class or show chest thumping. I sure as hell never did. As far as ramhard, I love his comments but know they are not true hearted, gotta be a Crest fan for sure. I have no other names on this site, I dont really care that much, I dont pay for this site like some. Happy Thanksgiving as well.

Lets me tell you something, I am a Crest hater THEY SUCK!!! Most of there fans are idiots !!!

Id love for you to find a post where I/we didnt win with class or show chest thumping. I sure as hell never did. As far as ramhard, I love his comments but know they are not true hearted, gotta be a Crest fan for sure. I have no other names on this site, I dont really care that much, I dont pay for this site like some. Happy Thanksgiving as well.
I'll give you this bro. You're a true fan. Respect you for that, no kidding.

In all seriousness, I do know some BS natives and Crest alum/supporters and they are some of the finest and best ppl I know. not all drink that Koolaid

Wish the playoffs would hurry and get over, friend of mine is a cousin of Guy Whimper former NFL player, he said that Guy will be going to the Championship with him if we make it, looking forward to meeting him never have meet a pro player. Do any of you guys know any NFL players?

The last time I made a post was in 2012 when I predicted Havelock Rams would win state not only that year but the next year too which they did beating concord in an exciting game that me and wife attended at NC State field last year I was so busy I didn't get to post but I followed Havelock since the playoffs started I got a chance to come back to post and reading some of the crest trash talking that little saying that crestrulz put at the end of his post sounds like something someone says just before facing an firing squad and that's exactly what crest will face if they play HAVELOCK !

Ok RAMHARD...
As a longtime fan of Havelock (Both my kids graduated from there) and also a long time coach in kids orginazations in Havelock. I wanna know just who you are? I no longer live in Havelock or the state of North Carolina but but know all these kids that play from my coaching days. I know that there isn't any Havelock fan that comes on here and talks trash so that means that you are NOT a true Havelock fan. It's ok though... You can jump on the bandwagon!

Soonerfan, I have to call you out to be a liar. Your name clearly says "Sooner - Fan - In - NC". You mentioned above that you no longer live in this state. I don't trust this guy.
cool0003.r191677.gif
I will have my people look into this further.

Dropper,
If you look at the side you will notice that I've been on here a while. Yes you are correct, I no longer live in NC but I created that screen name many years ago when I was still living in Havelock

We know its not Haveock talking all that junk, Everyone knows they have a weak schedule too and lost a lot of talent and not as prominent as their name may lead people to think. It some southpoint/cc fan just stating some pointless facts. yeah we havent played anyone tough except shelby, yeah we took on some transfers, yeah our soon to be title my be considered tainted by a few. but haters gonna hate. Losers hate winners....

Originally posted by DocMcStuffins:
I'm so stupid, I keping hoping the rest of the World will think I'm a Crest fan. Even after being laughed at, ridiculed, and completely outed as another disgruntled Burns fan, I keep trying. I have promised to come and see Rulz and 94/96, and the rest of the Crest fans at a number of games, yet since I am lying and have the balls the size of a mustard seed, I don't. No worries, I'll keep posing, and maybe someday I'll bring the dynasty down all by myself. Just look at my screen name, if anyone didn't think I was a moron, the fact that I picked this disaster for a name, proves it.

You're right. Come on up and see us this Friday, Doc. We'll be waiting like always.

Originally posted by DocMcStuffins:
I'm so stupid, I keping hoping the rest of the World will think I'm a Crest fan. Even after being laughed at, ridiculed, and completely outed as another disgruntled Burns fan, I keep trying. I have promised to come and see Rulz and 94/96, and the rest of the Crest fans at a number of games, yet since I am lying and have the balls the size of a mustard seed, I don't. No worries, I'll keep posing, and maybe someday I'll bring the dynasty down all by myself. Just look at my screen name, if anyone didn't think I was a moron, the fact that I picked this disaster for a name, proves it.

I feel better better, so much better, thank you doc for taking all the ouchies away!!!
This just got weird. *rolls over* What do you think RamHard?

Wait.... Did that sound gay?

This post was edited on 11/18 1:46 PM by DaBombDropper1

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT