ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Rams & West fans

Jon-Stewart-Eagerly-Watching-Eating-His-Popcorn-On-The-Daily-Show.gif

• Haha
Reactions: oldway55
I have seen ED play against Clinton in person.I said in my post about the game.Clinton waz. playing like a western team.Clinton got away from the pass.Not being negative,but reidsville on different level.I am going to say this until my tongue fall out.Until these eastern team have some passing schemes in the playbook . Itz over before u get off the bus.reidsville by 30

The reason Clinton lost had nothing to do with going away from the pass.

Battle made an offensive adjustment at halftime and Gaby started getting to the outside. East Duplin sustained the opening possession of the second half and ground Clinton's defense up. Clinton then got the ball back and scored in one play. Allowing ED to go on another soul crushing drive. And that was the difference.

I’m not real familiar with Clinton. Small town in Sampson county. Has a real need for quality rental property. I have a few relatives scattered about the area.

Wrh offense was better last yr, defense was better this yr
I can agree with that. I think next year WRH offense will be scary good and the defense will not be as good. Definitely going to miss Pearsall, Love, and Montgomery on that side of the ball.

I heard the Ed game on the radio Friday night and it was neck and neck... But I know down here in duplin county that it's more smash mouth run the ball control the clock style offense... Duplin teams rarely see a passing team as most teams been run the ball down here... So I want east duplin to win it but I know this going to be tough...

Reactions: PantherDad07081623
I heard the Ed game on the radio Friday night and it was neck and neck... But I know down here in duplin county that it's more smash mouth run the ball control the clock style offense... Duplin teams rarely see a passing team as most teams been run the ball down here... So I want east duplin to win it but I know this going to be tough...
I just read about a team in Oklahoma playing for the 4A State Championship that had only attempted 6 passes all year for no completions.
I guess if you can run you won't get many picks. No one in Rville will forget what Javonte Williams did on the first play. It gave me the willies.

Serious question for everyone that's not giving ED a chance against Reidsville. How many posters have even seen East Duplin in person this year??? I nor any other poster have never said anything negative about Reidsville for this matchup. One reason is because I would guess they're like me and haven't witnessed Reidsville in action this year. 2) Mostly what they know is scores and hear say, much like most of the Reidsville fans that are being negative about ED.

Well, ED may indeed lose, who knows but we they have the same record as Reidsville this year and that's why we line up and play. We have been the under dog alot and use to it But here is a couple of things you need to realize.

1. This bunch is not scared.
2. They will not back down.
3. They trust their Coaches.
4. They are Gritty/Gutsy and will fight til the very end, win or lose.

Win or lose everyone from ED is Super proud of our boys and that stays the same no matter what happens Saturday. So, here's hoping for a good, clean, well officiated, injury free contest on Saturday. I will congratlate the winner either way, just tired of reading BS from posters that don't know ED.
You're a well known member, but you're acting like this is your first time on these boards. It's a place full of opinions and smack talking. Of course people are gonna give the big dog the edge. No need to take offense to that. And if you think that ED never talked negative about an opponent, then you're lying or fooling yourself. I'm sure you've done a little smack talk yourself sometime or another. Don't get upset just because people aren't being kind or nice when talking about ED. It's football. That's what fans do. I hope ED does win, but I don't like their chances. And that list you wrote applies to just about every team, not just ED. Now, tighten your belt up and let's get ready for a good game!

Last edited:
I just read about a team in Oklahoma playing for the 4A State Championship that had only attempted 6 passes all year for no completions.
I guess if you can run you won't get many picks. No one in Rville will forget what Javonte Williams did on the first play. It gave me the willies.
I remember watching him do that and thinking, "This guy is coming to UNC?? Yes, please!".

Reactions: dogs79
I remember watching him do that and thinking, "This guy is coming to UNC?? Yes, please!".
After that initial 73-yard run, Reidsville did a decent job of holding Williams down from his ordinary production. He finished with 195 yards on 22 carries ... so after the 73 yarder, he averaged "only" 5.8 per carry.
What a great back .. really hated to see him go on the NFL injury list this season.

The current plan is to be at the game with the Clinton Connection. Come introduce yourself.
I will be setting with 2ndtonone and theTrueDynasty if they are at the game. You know I won't get so worked up if I set with someone that is disinterested. I know they could care less who wins or loses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT