ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Crest Fans

JMACDE99

Oct 22, 2013
Guys I'm a Scotland County guy and I was wondering how Ty McLaurin is doing? He was a very good player for us for 2 years and really hated to see him move. I believe he is #10 but I'm not positive. If there is any feedback you guys could give I would appreciate. I really thought he had the potential to be a mid-level d1 corner if he continued to develop.

Thanks in advance

Don't know and don't care I just wanted to know about a kid that was a 2 year starter for us that moved but I'm sure crest fans will tell you.

Smash,
Thanks that sounds like the Ty that we knew. I hope he stays healthy and helps you guys reach your ultimate goal.

It wasn't close. It was 35 0 in the second quarter and for some unknown reason the dogs were called off before it could get to 42 and get that clock to running. Crest looked sloppy and uninterested in being there. It's not a good series I'll be glad when it's over.

I have a question, is Roberson improving or did you guys just play bad the other night. I figured it would be 50-0 by half. just curious.

I have a question, is Roberson improving or did you guys just play bad the other night. I figured it would be 50-0 by half. just curious.

Score was 35-0 Crest mid 2nd quarter. Coach put in backups. They struggled giving up a score to Roberson starters , so coach put some starters back in. Lost momentum and i have to agree with someone above, the starters looked disinterested. Other than a 3rd qtr field goal, Roberson never sniffed the end zone in 2nd half. The game ended up being 38-10.

Expect more of the same against RS this week. Yawn.

Score was 35-0 Crest mid 2nd quarter. Coach put in backups. They struggled giving up a score to Roberson starters , so coach put some starters back in. Lost momentum and i have to agree with someone above, the starters looked disinterested. Other than a 3rd qtr field goal, Roberson never sniffed the end zone in 2nd half. The game ended up being 38-10.

Expect more of the same against RS this week. Yawn.

Cool. On the radio Saturday morning the Roberson coach said the Crest starters were in late in the 4th qtr. I figured it was bs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT