ADVERTISEMENT

Predict the Playoffs: Who Takes the Tile

3A Havelock: back again
3AA Crest: back again also, hope that Will Clark gets his first championship

I agree with XChamp. I look at these boards daily and have never seen anyone make the statement that Shelby schedules mountain teams to pad their stats. So, obviously YOU DID make a FAKE statement for the purpose of inflating your teams worth and trying to validate your opinion.

Your Golden Lions are a fantastic football team this year. No need to try to impress people with false statements.

And who is "WE"? A little voice in your head?

Damn.....you're gonna make me find this....

Here you go punks.....Crest vs. TCR thread...Crest was called out too....

Crest and Shelby love to schedule mountain schools to pad those stats. They won't schedule anywhere past Gaston county these days. In the old days they would schedule a Gaffney or a West Charlotte(when they were decent), North Meck, or Charlotte Christian. Those South Point guys might be right about getting soft.

Here's another....from the 4A board...

CC has good football programs, but they usually schedule mountain teams to inflate their numbers. 9 times out of 10 a decent team from 704 area code will win when they schedule mountain teams, or almost anyone outside of 704 during the regular season. Rarely did you see them put a team west of Gastonia on their schedule.

I read once upon a time Crest was every Charlotte schools homecoming game. After they left the SWC 4A conference their wins shot up exponentially. No disrespect to them though, at least they have a history(not now) of scheduling tough Meck Cty games. The 2A school...rarely. While Crest was the Meck beating stick, Shelby took L's in South Carolina then Crest joined them for a short stint , after which they both always climb the mountains into state title or western regional games.

Again no disrespect, but since they suggest digging deeper. Experts at mountain climbing into the regionals/state.

So we found the culprit.....Chopper...what say you? Who are some of the top seeds in the 3A brackets....mountain teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT