ADVERTISEMENT

Predict the Playoffs: Who Takes the Tile

PatrickO'Brien

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2012
Who do you think will take home the Title this year in the 3A and 3AA Division?

NCPreps wants to hear your predictions!

Crest wins 3AA and havelock wins 3A and immediately after there will be a huge debate on here about how havelock would have killed crest this year because this was a new team. The crest guys will say "we have a 30 game winning streak and beat y'all's ass 24-3 last year so go suck on that". Then the havelock guys will go post another YouTube rap video about how they are the best in the nation.

Reactions: Chopper747
Crest I think will, but would not be shocked if an upset occurs with ACR or Concord.
&
Havelock unfortunately or one of the Eastern teams. 3A west seems pretty weak this year.

Crest I think will, but would not be shocked if an upset occurs with ACR or Concord.
&
Havelock unfortunately or one of the Eastern teams. 3A west seems pretty weak this year.
If ya'll get knocked out early, I will save you a seat my friend!

You're smoking crack Champ. The only team that has a shot against Crest is ACR. If Concord makes it to the WC and we get past ACR. We'll beat Concord down into their own mud. EASY! You hatred amuses me. You just can't stand it.

I do agree with your 3A pick. Freedom is a one trick pony. Shelby took their Athletes up there and dismantled them. Havelock will be the Champ in 3A.

Havelock 3A
ACR 3AA

It is going to be a interesting match up next round for Crest. They will play either Erwin or Cuthbertson and both have a great passing attack. I know the pass defense is definitely the weakness of the Crest defense. Could be a interesting game.

You're smoking crack Champ. The only team that has a shot against Crest is ACR. If Concord makes it to the WC and we get past ACR. We'll beat Concord down into their own mud. EASY! You hatred amuses me. You just can't stand it.

I do agree with your 3A pick. Freedom is a one trick pony. Shelby took their Athletes up there and dismantled them. Havelock will be the Champ in 3A.
Dismantled? Really? We had the lead in the 3rd qtr! Shelby did beat us and I love their
style of play much better than our own.... but... BJ was head and shoulders the best athlete
on the field that night, and would be if we played Crest!

Havelock 3A
ACR 3AA

It is going to be a interesting match up next round for Crest. They will play either Erwin or Cuthbertson and both have a great passing attack. I know the pass defense is definitely the weakness of the Crest defense. Could be a interesting game.
Lol no way in hell.
I'm sorry

Damn. Dude grow the **** up. I'm not like the masses and choose crest. I think crest is very good as usual. Damn its an opinion. Get out your feelings. Its not that serious. Honestly i could see SI beating Concord and ACR besting Crest. It's going to be fun. Let the pieces fall into place.

3a i really wished Statesville was the 8th seed. I think Statesville, West Rowan, SP would beat Freedom. Havelock looks good so they're my favorite but watch out for EA

Both freedom and Reynolds are one trick ponies. I just find it hard to imagine that crest would let one guy rush for 250 yards against them. I could be wrong. Id love to see it. When would that happen? 3rd round?

Damn. Dude grow the **** up. I'm not like the masses and choose crest. I think crest is very good as usual. Damn its an opinion. Get out your feelings. Its not that serious. Honestly i could see SI beating Concord and ACR besting Crest. It's going to be fun. Let the pieces fall into place.

3a i really wished Statesville was the 8th seed. I think Statesville, West Rowan, SP would beat Freedom. Havelock looks good so they're my favorite but watch out for EA
Champ you have lost the mind you never had!

Both freedom and Reynolds are one trick ponies. I just find it hard to imagine that crest would let one guy rush for 250 yards against them. I could be wrong. Id love to see it. When would that happen? 3rd round?

I think you are underrating ACR's defense. Other than the Shelby game they have been pretty impressive especially against the run. The three 10th graders starting in the secondary have improved greatly since the beginning of the season.

I was just having at it with you. Like always. I'm grown, trust that!. I don't care who you pick. You wrong about 95% of the time anyway.

Reactions: Earnhardt Forever
Dismantled? Really? We had the lead in the 3rd qtr! Shelby did beat us and I love their
style of play much better than our own.... but... BJ was head and shoulders the best athlete
on the field that night, and would be if we played Crest!
Toot your horn all you'd like. Freedom is a one trick pony like I said. You're the only one who refuses to see it. BJ is a specimen, a fine football player, who doubts that, it's the 21 other players you have on the field that do not worry anyone. Once BJ gets done running the ball, playing defense, returning punts and returning kicks he's done. Shelby proved it.

ACR has a tremendous offensive line, and a tremendous QB, and a good front seven on defense. They will be a load, Crest knows it..

I think you are underrating ACR's defense. Other than the Shelby game they have been pretty impressive especially against the run. The three 10th graders starting in the secondary have improved greatly since the beginning of the season.
The acr defense is indeed pretty good. Im just saying in a hypothetical matchup between crest and Rico dowdle that I can't imagine a team like crest who would be on a 28 game winning streak would let one guy beat them. He is a special talent and the acr defense is good, but crest would certainly be the favorite

Lo
Toot your horn all you'd like. Freedom is a one trick pony like I said. You're the only one who refuses to see it. BJ is a specimen, a fine football player, who doubts that, it's the 21 other players you have on the field that do not worry anyone. Once BJ gets done running the ball, playing defense, returning punts and returning kicks he's done. Shelby proved it.
Lol............

Havelock 3A
ACR 3AA

Crest may get beat but if you think Crest pass defense is a weakness you're wrong. Ask people who have seen Shelby play how good their offense is this year. Ask ACR?

The acr defense is indeed pretty good. Im just saying in a hypothetical matchup between crest and Rico dowdle that I can't imagine a team like crest who would be on a 28 game winning streak would let one guy beat them. He is a special talent and the acr defense is good, but crest would certainly be the favorite

Can't argue with that. Sometimes the better team loses and hopefully that will be the case. I remember when we beat Dudley in 2009 we only had 3 first downs to their 16 and won the game, so anything is possible. We have to get there first and Weddington or Asheville will give us all we can handle.

Can't argue with that. Sometimes the better team loses and hopefully that will be the case.We have to get there first and Weddington or Asheville will give us all we can handle.
You're too kind sir. I will be shocked if we give weddington a game with the effort we have shown all year. Reynolds would kill us again if we met, too many guys on our defense that are afraid to touch anyone, especially the 2 deep guys.

Havelock 3A
ACR 3AA

Crest just played the best passing team in North Carolina. Crest defense has no weekness.

Who have Freedom beaten worth mentioning? I'll wait
I think the better question is who's going to beat them in 3A west. It's weak the big dogs are in 3AA this year.
Kings mtn Statesville and maybe west rowan or South point is the only competition I see in that bracket.

You're a fool to think Crest pass defense is weak.......I don't think there's another team in NC or SC with Shelby's passing game.

Crest 3AA 2nd best team AC

3A SP FREEDOM OR HAVENOTS

Last edited:
No one said weak. Crests run defense is better that is my evaluation. If you are going to beat Crest you will do it through the air.

No one said weak. Crests run defense is better that is my evaluation. If you are going to beat Crest you will do it through the air.
That kind of was disproven last week then. If Shelby has the best passing attack in NC, and I believe they do. What does it tell you then if that passing attack couldn't beat them?

That kind of was disproven last week then. If Shelby has the best passing attack in NC, and I believe they do. What does it tell you then if that passing attack couldn't beat them?
No team from 1A to 4A throws the football better than Shelby. Stand back there and throw it all night and have your back-up ready.

Crest 3aa no team in 3aa will come within 2 tds of them

Havelock or west craven in 3a freedom won't get over 100 yards rushing on havelock or west craven without a passing game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT