ADVERTISEMENT

Predict the Playoffs: Who Takes the Tile

Who was it that said Shelby pads their stats by playing mountain teams? Funny how the two mountain teams we play are being listed in this thread as possible state championship winners. Who was it that said that?

Y'all take this stuff too serious. I have to admit I am embarrassed that I have over 2000 posts on a high school football message board, but I used to take it serious too. I have a beautiful lady at home and bills to pay. This is just filler time when work is slow.

Reactions: '98 State Champion
Y'all take this stuff too serious. I have to admit I am embarrassed that I have over 2000 posts on a high school football message board, but I used to take it serious too. I have a beautiful lady at home and bills to pay. This is just filler time when work is slow.

Too serious? Put that little lady to work and let her pay the bills! The posts on these boards are of the utmost importance! Without us, high school footbal-the fabric of America-would be in peril! We selflessly serve a greater good! :)

Honestly...it's hard to even consider these playoffs since the format change too serious until the third round. I very much wish they'd go back to the old playoff format (OR something similar) so that the first round games weren't 35 point blowouts against 3-7 or 4-6 teams. I know there is always an upset, I know. Still since this playoff format has started....we should almost put an asterisk beside the years/period because having 8 champs or whatever just isn't as legit and the road is nowhere near as hard as it was previously. Sorry - I will be in a better mood when the third round rolls around and games are close and good.

What you are is a clown. You got busted and, you know it. You made a mistake. Nobody saw it but me and you, but we saw it. You can do whatever you need to do to cover those tracks Ram Boy.... No reason for an Erwin fan to type that... NONE. You forget those green lights when one is on-line, and the time at the bottom. Rookie mistake.... Deana already told us the IP was from way out West, guess where you are.

I hope Erwin wins for sure now. If they do, come introduce yourself...... I'm serious.......... I promise...Come see fat-boy.....

3aa Concord 3a Havelock

The Cleveland county allstars avoided some major payback this season by going big 3a. No way they would have catch my rams sleeping twice. Crest is so overated just like john page's big trap!!!!!!!!!!
Surely your post was meant with a lot of sarcasm. The a$$whooping crest put on yal last year was painful to watch. One team in that game was over rated but it wasnt crest. How the heck havelock won three in a row is beyond me. Be truthful and admit how much of a relief it was to see crest in 3 aa.# 4morefor4

The 3a west may be weakest it's ever been this year but the 3a east is one of the strongest it's ever been so don't say the 3a is the weakest it's ever been just cause crest isn't in 3a there is a ton of teams in the 3a east that could win 3aa east and possibly 3aawest

West craven western Alamance eastern Alamance havelock and some other teams so what ever dude just a hater no wonder no one like crest fans some jackasses I can't wait until this year is over cause next year u gonna disappear when your team falls off the map

The 3a west may be weakest it's ever been this year but the 3a east is one of the strongest it's ever been so don't say the 3a is the weakest it's ever been just cause crest isn't in 3a there is a ton of teams in the 3a east that could win 3aa east and possibly 3aawest

West craven western Alamance eastern Alamance havelock and some other teams so what ever dude just a hater no wonder no one like crest fans some jackasses I can't wait until this year is over cause next year u gonna disappear when your team falls off the map
It's apparent your education stopped somewhere near third grade with those continual sentences without punctuation. Catch a crab boat down at Havelock and look for a reef to hit. You know rappers can't swim.

[QUOTE="ItsJustWords252, post: 240020, member: 5140"
That's better. Now just add a period potty mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mbdfan
Just words, you need to worry about your havelock team because there are some good teams in the 3A west that could beat Havelock.

]nc preps moderators asleep at the wheel I see

Last edited by a moderator:
Just words, you need to worry about your havelock team because there are some good teams in the 3A west that could beat Havelock.

3a west is weak freedom would lose to 6 teams in the east

Eastern alamance western alamance morehead havelock west craven and nash possibility even eastern guildford don't come at me with that nonsense got blown out by shelby who has a mediocre defense lmaoooo please only team in the west that could survive is south point

Y'all the type of people to talk about fighting then get punched and run to the resource officer lmaoo

it's funny to see "you're dumb with no education " I cuss at u "moderator come ban him" little ass childish ass mfs grow some balls

stop insulting me and expect me to respond to u like a adult act like one

Idc what the moderators see y'all get on here harassing people daily instead of talking football

u wanna talk shit and talk down on people y'all are some true jack asses

mfs like you guys the reason America can't get their shit together

Now u can go report that p.o.s(piece of shit)

Show us all how smart you are.....or convince us you're in the third grade.

Show us all how smart you are.....or convince us you're in the third grade.

I don't need to show any of u anything
1. Your not a boss hiring me(this isn't a job interview)
2.this site is about football(not a English class to correct me on grammar and sentence structure)
3. Y'all are in 3aa havelock is in 3a so there is no reason for you to come on my post harassing me like y'all been doing all season. I don't come to crest post outside of the shelby game harassing y'all bye now

Reactions: Chargers#1
I don't need to chill they need to chill then maybe we could have a serious convo about football like adults. no need to insult someone because I don't use periods like you're that retarded you can't tell when a sentence is suppose to end, you gotta insult someone to make your self feel better. they don't know crap about me same with me about them, but like I said act like a kid ima treat u like one.

Maybe I should take 5 extra mins to go back and capitalize every letter after each period to please these rednecks

I don't need to chill they need to chill then maybe we could have a serious convo about football like adults. no need to insult someone because I don't use periods like you're that retarded you can't tell when a sentence is suppose to end, you gotta insult someone to make your self feel better. they don't know crap about me same with me about them, but like I said act like a kid ima treat u like one.

Maybe I should take 5 extra mins to go back and capitalize every letter after each period to please these rednecks
PLEASE. GO BACK AND CAPITALIZE. BYE FELICIA.

PLEASE. GO BACK AND CAPITALIZE. BYE FELICIA.

LMAO!

Just a helpful tip itsjustwords, nobody can take your thoughts and opinion serious when the whole post consists of a sentence longer than your criminal record. Take a timeout and use thoughtful comebacks instead of suck my _____ That just adds fuel to the fire and shows lack of intelligence.

Now idk how much they have jumped on your posts but to me it just seems like you have been roasting Crest and shelby guys all year about Rose's receiving core and 4.4 40s etc... A school that you dont even claim???

I hate Crest with a passion, 2 of their best players wore Burns Blue and are catalysts in their back to back state titles, but your arguments with them guys dont stand a snowball chance in hell. a few of them can be pretty witty and it takes thick skin and wit to play back with them....

LMAO!

Just a helpful tip itsjustwords, nobody can take your thoughts and opinion serious when the whole post consists of a sentence longer than your criminal record. Take a timeout and use thoughtful comebacks instead of suck my _____ That just adds fuel to the fire and shows lack of intelligence.

Now idk how much they have jumped on your posts but to me it just seems like you have been roasting Crest and shelby guys all year about Rose's receiving core and 4.4 40s etc... A school that you dont even claim???

I hate Crest with a passion, 2 of their best players wore Burns Blue and are catalysts in their back to back state titles, but your arguments with them guys dont stand a snowball chance in hell. a few of them can be pretty witty and it takes thick skin and wit to play back with them....

Too bad I don't have a criminal record & I only brought up rose because they came to my post when havelock won by 1 point. when I said all season long havelock weakness is against the pass. rose is a pass heavy team which opens up the run for them and I said crest would have trouble with them which shelby proved my point shelby qb is better than rose qb, but their receivers are better than Shelby's. idc bout that dh Conley game it was played on a muddy field after it rained for 4 straight days. anyone with a brain will tell u that will shut down a passing game. ask anyone that has played rose they will tell u their offense is legit.

I never talked about crest. they came To every single one of my post talking about crest. go back and look at my post from the Washington game until about west craven but it is what it is.

O.K. kids and coaches. Let's break this down from a fundamental standpoint. 3A this year is absolutely meaningless. Havelock, Freedom, South Point, whoever.... It just doesn't matter. And you all know why.

Too bad I don't have a criminal record & I only brought up rose because they came to my post when havelock won by 1 point. when I said all season long havelock weakness is against the pass. rose is a pass heavy team which opens up the run for them and I said crest would have trouble with them which shelby proved my point shelby qb is better than rose qb, but their receivers are better than Shelby's. idc bout that dh Conley game it was played on a muddy field after it rained for 4 straight days. anyone with a brain will tell u that will shut down a passing game. ask anyone that has played rose they will tell u their offense is legit.

glad to hear you have never been incarcerated and commend you on the proper usage of the often misused their there and they're in your response the only thing that annoys me more is when losers spell losers loosers i agree that muddy fields have a tendency to put a damper on aerial attacks although ive never had the privilege to watch the rose team aforementioned but i have seen shelby and i think the shelby receivers see i remembered i before e except after c too are a big part of shelbys success not taking anything away from shelbys quarterback hes a phenomenal player but great receivers make good quarterbacks look great rico dowdle is the best player in nc

Reactions: Godevilsgo

Did not read. No punctuation.

Reactions: sasha_nc
glad to hear you have never been incarcerated and commend you on the proper usage of the often misused their there and they're in your response the only thing that annoys me more is when losers spell losers loosers i agree that muddy fields have a tendency to put a damper on aerial attacks although ive never had the privilege to watch the rose team aforementioned but i have seen shelby and i think the shelby receivers see i remembered i before e except after c too are a big part of shelbys success not taking anything away from shelbys quarterback hes a phenomenal player but great receivers make good quarterbacks look great rico dowdle is the best player in nc

Better look up cornell Powell from rose he isn't a 4 star for no reason abosolutely unguardable 1 on 1

just back from watching the cornell powell highlights kid looks great wish him all the best at clemson i wasnt attempting to insult you with typing with no punctuation i have poor night vision hard to see those pesky punctuation keys in the dim light of the moon if i wanted to insult you i would just call you out for the punk ass you are have a good night and rico dowdle is still the best player in north carolina

3a west is weak freedom would lose to 6 teams in the east

Eastern alamance western alamance morehead havelock west craven and nash possibility even eastern guildford don't come at me with that nonsense got blown out by shelby who has a mediocre defense lmaoooo please only team in the west that could survive is south point

Alamance and Guilford schools are not really eastern teams though. The west usually ends up donating a few teams in most of the classifications due to how seeding is done.

Who was it that said Shelby pads their stats by playing mountain teams? Funny how the two mountain teams we play are being listed in this thread as possible state championship winners. Who was it that said that?

I do not recall anyone EVER saying Shelby pads their stats playing mountain teams. Maybe when you were trying to stir the pot over on the 4A boards. Are you trying to justify your teams validity by making up stuff?

Ok fellows, I have just spent 20 minutes of my life trying to clean up some of this mess. Get back to football talk, not foul mouth name calling.

Dont forget about South Iredell, I think they're the most dangerous in 3AA because they're slightly under the radar, BUT they have some impressive wins.

I do not recall anyone EVER saying Shelby pads their stats playing mountain teams. Maybe when you were trying to stir the pot over on the 4A boards. Are you trying to justify your teams validity by making up stuff?

Seriously...you don't remember a poster claiming that Shelby plays mountain teams to try and pad their stats? And how we are afraid to schedule anyone to the east?

My friend, we never make anything up. It's always nothing but factual statistics. Some people can't handle it....I guess you fall in that category champ.

I agree with XChamp. I look at these boards daily and have never seen anyone make the statement that Shelby schedules mountain teams to pad their stats. So, obviously YOU DID make a FAKE statement for the purpose of inflating your teams worth and trying to validate your opinion.

Your Golden Lions are a fantastic football team this year. No need to try to impress people with false statements.

And who is "WE"? A little voice in your head?

Reactions: Godevilsgo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT