ADVERTISEMENT

What teams will make it to the Championship game

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
So who do you see the teams making it to the State Championship games in all classification at this point

Here are my thoughts. Looking at the West.

4A Myers Park, North Meck probably top 2.
Teams that I think could make a good showing in the 4A playoffs as well. Lake Norman, Richmond Co, and South Meck

3A Central Cabarrus

2A Shelby; edit as of 1/29. I meant Reidsville not Shelby

1A Im not sure other than the team mentioned above South Stokes. I just don’t follow 1A that much

Last edited:
Boys
West
Myers Park 4A
Central Cabarrus 3A
Reidsville 2A
South Stokes 1A

East
Richmond Co 4A
Westover 3A
Northwood 2A
Wilson Prep 1A

Girls
West
Myers Park 4A
W Rowan 3A
E Burke 2A
Bishop Mcguiness 1A

East
Panther Creek 4A
W Alamance 3A
N Pitt 2A
Falls Lake 1A

Reactions: Vik-Val 86

Teams that I think could make a good showing in the 4A playoffs as well. Lake Norman, Richmond Co, and South Meck

3A Central Cabarrus

2A Shelby

1A Im not sure other than the team mentioned above South Stokes. I just don’t follow 1A that much

Did you start smoking crack after 3A?

3A Central Cabarrus

2A Shelby

South Stokes beat East Forsyth and Mount Tabor as well as another 4A team in the Frank Spencer Classic earlier this year. And not by a point or two. They just flat out beat them.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
South Stokes beat East Forsyth and Mount Tabor as well as another 4A team in the Frank Spencer Classic earlier this year. And not by a point or two. They just flat out beat them.
Still have to show up ready in the playoffs. Bishop will be tough

Reactions: cimsies
Ok I see what I did wrong. I meant to put Reidsville instead of Shelby. Lol. Apparently one of those days when I was typing names in.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT