ADVERTISEMENT

Page 52, Northern Guilford 14

Said in the spring page is gonna take the conference. They have had such a good JV team the past two years. All the kids are grown up and on varsity.

That remains to be seen. Dudley defense is the story right now and what's more, Dudley got an offense now. That is scary good in the long run. Dudley will play Page on Oct. 30 which means bad news for Page since Dudley offense will get better. Of course, Page is miles ahead from last year and that is a good thing to see. The QB for Dudley is tall and young....he got a bright future.

I am very impressed with QB, RB and WR for Page . The number for RB is 1 and WR is 14. He is a big one. QB is 15. I could not hear well so please inform me their names. Northern Guilford has a rebuilding year for sure. This is a long time coming though.....as well as y'all know, HS football teams come in cycles but I got a feeling that Roscoe will make some adjustments.

The game with East Forsyth will be a great one and too bad that Dudley play Richmond on the same night. I wish I could see both since both games should be a dandy one. My gut feeling is that Page/EF game will be better. According to Richmond fans, they could not even run the ball at all. That is definitely not good against Dudley.

Football games at Page is always fun and the marching band was pretty good. Sadly we don't see real good marching bands anymore at football games. I know the time has been changed. Band does add something to high school games for sure!

Page controlled 2nd half. NG was a dumb call away from score being 21 up at half. Page is not ready for Dudley

NG should has pass the ball right before the halftime. I do not understand why they ran the ball and the clock was ticking away. Strange indeed.

they have an excellent fit kicker. should have kicked ft and went in with some momentum. for a young team it would have helped

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT