ADVERTISEMENT

Not only will MT Airy go undefeated in the regular season.

Please. That was the most undisciplined team I've ever seen. You're coaching staff got 4 sideline warnings before they started assessing penalties on them. The bears started throwing temper tantrums when thi gs didn't go their way. I mean, they ripped off a players shoe after he was already down, then threw it for Christ's sake.
That's one way to look at it.

Please. That was the most undisciplined team I've ever seen. You're coaching staff got 4 sideline warnings before they started assessing penalties on them. The bears started throwing temper tantrums when thi gs didn't go their way. I mean, they ripped off a players shoe after he was already down, then threw it for Christ's sake.
Complete and total BS restatement of what happened. Come on and be an up standing Man. Your lying and I am not letting you get by with it.

Please. That was the most undisciplined team I've ever seen. You're coaching staff got 4 sideline warnings before they started assessing penalties on them. The bears started throwing temper tantrums when thi gs didn't go their way. I mean, they ripped off a players shoe after he was already down, then threw it for Christ

Robbinsville didn't act that way in 2009 when two 2 point conversions was taking off the score even though it was obvious the refs wasn't going let Robbinsville win.
You know better!

This team is two TD’s better than 08 as well IMO. If you compare rosters I don’t see one position that we aren’t better at. Lots of similarities at QB and running back. The depth of this team is crazy. Especially in the backfield.
Do you think the line play is better

Reactions: gdawg74
I didn't move to the area until 2010, so I never got to see the 08 or 09 team. Hear they were very good.
I agree this team would easily beat the 09 team
Here's a question for you kingbluedevil, how would this MA team stack up to 2011 West Stokes team in your opinion?

Line play is better, especially the defensive side of the ball. Mason isn’t around the ends as much as Dobson was. He’s through the holes and really explodes on the second level. Deff has the speed around the ends but his second level speed is next level. Dobson wouldn’t run you over, mason will. I think wheeler and gallimore are very comparable. I also think temoney and Martin are comparable. I think Martin is better as a sophomore than temoney was as a senior. I do miss seeing Luke wheeler play from the 09 season. Luke wheeler had a nose for the football. This whole team is on the ball. This backfield is as talented and diverse in style as any in high school football in my opinion. From Reid to mason to Martin to Joyce to revels. They will hurt you in a lot of different ways

I didn't move to the area until 2010, so I never got to see the 08 or 09 team. Hear they were very good.
Here's a question for you kingbluedevil, how would this MA team stack up to 2011 West Stokes team in your opinion?
I think Mt Airy has more talent and would probably win by couple scores. The quarterback for West Stokes Fleming played the whole year with a shoulder injury so he couldn't throw the ball with any zip. They won a lot of close games and Mt Airy has more speed and depth.

Reactions: RexReally
Line play is better, especially the defensive side of the ball. Mason isn’t around the ends as much as Dobson was. He’s through the holes and really explodes on the second level. Deff has the speed around the ends but his second level speed is next level. Dobson wouldn’t run you over, mason will. I think wheeler and gallimore are very comparable. I also think temoney and Martin are comparable. I think Martin is better as a sophomore than temoney was as a senior. I do miss seeing Luke wheeler play from the 09 season. Luke wheeler had a nose for the football. This whole team is on the ball. This backfield is as talented and diverse in style as any in high school football in my opinion. From Reid to mason to Martin to Joyce to revels. They will hurt you in a lot of different ways
Temoney was quick I remember him

I think when West Stokes started playing Mt Airy in 2009 they got blown out and it helped them raise the bar to get better and win state championship in 2011. It didn't hurt the offensive line averaged over 300 ibs

I didn't move to the area until 2010, so not really familiar with 08 or 09 MA team. I am aware that they were very good. That's why I asked how you thought this MA team might compare to 2011 West Stokes. I am more familiar with that team. I wish Mount Airy was still playing West Stokes. I went to the MA-WS games in '16 and 18' at WS. They have a nice facility and was an enjoyable experience both times.

I didn't move to the area until 2010, so not really familiar with 08 or 09 MA team. I am aware that they were very good. That's why I asked how you thought this MA team might compare to 2011 West Stokes. I am more familiar with that team. I wish Mount Airy was still playing West Stokes. I went to the MA-WS games in '16 and 18' at WS. They have a nice facility and was an enjoyable experience both times.
Went to the North Surry at West Stokes game Friday night. It was packed on West side King supports their team especially since Upchurch is back. It would not be a close game this year but they improving

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT