ADVERTISEMENT

Not only will MT Airy go undefeated in the regular season.

Mr.3000 quan Worley was one of the best running backs I went to school with. Those were some fun times. Things have changed over the years for sure definitely haven’t had the same kind of athletes in awhile. This year’s team could be the one. Guess will have to wait and see
If you guys lost to Randleman it want be this year.

Reactions: MA STUD
MA is 3rd in state for most wins by a School in NCHSAA history.
Records
Notice this: CONSECUTIVE GAMES SCORING

1) Reidsville 321 1997 - END OF 2019 (ACTIVE)
2) Mount Airy 236 1996 - Rd. 1 Playoffs 2014
3) South Point 233 1998 - Wk. 3 vs. Shelby 2016
4) Garner 199 1986 - 200

This has not been updated since after 2019, so Mount Airy could very well be in 2nd place in most all-time points scored.
MOST POINTS IN A SEASON (13+ GAMES)
1) Albemarle 898 2001
2) Albemarle 850 2002
3) Mount Airy 845 2008
4) Maxton (13 games) 804 1975
5) East Surry 799 2019
6) Reidsville 785 2019 7) Hickory 767 1996

Last edited:
These arguments are funny. It's like a dude walking up to you, grabbing your collar, and yelling in your face, "RESPECT ME!". You could just say, "No." And walk away.

But oh no, what we do here is, you grab their collar even tighter, and yell in their face, "YOU RESPECT ME FIRST ANNND ADMIT I AM BETTER THAN YOU!" And the hurt feelings and arguments over who deserves more respect begins. Meanwhile, the rest of us, look at each other and say, "Are you seeing this s*#@? Anyway, so how's your team looking this week?".

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
These arguments are funny. It's like a dude walking up to you, grabbing your collar, and yelling in your face, "RESPECT ME!". You could just say, "No." And walk away.

But oh no, what we do here is, you grab their collar even tighter, and yell in their face, "YOU RESPECT ME FIRST ANNND ADMIT I AM BETTER THAN YOU!" And the hurt feelings and arguments over who deserves more respect begins. Meanwhile, the rest of us, look at each other and say, "Are you seeing this s*#@? Anyway, so how's your team looking this week?".
I have been on here many years and seen schools from Tarboro to mainly 3 teams in the SMC. Always fans all across the state bragging about their school. Jealous people always complaining every year ! ! !

Reactions: curtiscummings1
What one sees as jealousy, the other sees as annoyance. What one sees as pride is arrogance to to the other. It's a perspective. If you are using the word jealous or arrogant, you are probably not being objective.

you cant ignore me pretty little liars GIF

S

mount airy has 2 state titles 08 and 22. You can’t count state titles that there’s no video evidence of lol.
IF YOU CAN COUNT, THEY ARE LISTED IN THE NCHSAA RECORD BOOKS ! ! Or do you want to take all the state titles away from all the other schools listed before they recorded them on video ????

Reactions: MA STUD
IF YOU CAN COUNT, THEY ARE LISTED IN THE NCHSAA RECORD BOOKS ! ! Or do you want to take all the state titles away from all the other schools listed before they recorded them on video ????
Yea I’m not biased against MA. I don’t count any state championship that was before like 1970. It just so happens mount airy counts a lot of State championships won during and before WW2.

I count all MA titles.

Not just the ones from 70 until present.

Clearly Mt Airy is one of (if not THE) best teams in the state. Have they ever played Pisgah and, if so, how bad did they beat them in the battle of the bears?

Mt Airy will score at least 40 in every game left in regular season. Don’t see Ashe or Starmount scoring on starting defense.
And that may be true for the first several games in the playoffs. But what do I know, ask the new buzzcoach. He downs his Bear supporters as he always has, or me for some reason unknown to me ! Why is he starting his crap again is unknown to me ! To get attention I guess.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT