ADVERTISEMENT

NORTHEASTERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don’t know who Dempsey is but I hope he loses every brown cent if he bets against us.

Hes a good friend of mine who works for me at the poolroom. His son plays for Camden, poor kid lol. He unlike myself has lost all faith and doesn't believe in us at all. We have a standing bet of $100 on each game starting with the 3rd round or if we face WRH. Whichever comes first. Make no mistake about it, he doesn't want us to lose, but he's not betting on us to win either. Last season and the year we went to Washington to play for the Eastern C'ship did him in. We were the better team both years and came up on the loosing end.

Reactions: eglfan
Hes a good friend of mine who works for me at the poolroom. His son plays for Camden, poor kid lol. He unlike myself has lost all faith and doesn't believe in us at all. We have a standing bet of $100 on each game starting with the 3rd round or if we face WRH. Whichever comes first. Make no mistake about it, he doesn't want us to lose, but he's not betting on us to win either. Last season and the year we went to Washington to play for the Eastern C'ship did him in. We were the better team both years and came up on the loosing end.

Gotcha...but after you said his son plays for Camden it all made sense lol!!!

Reactions: daagoob
Really hoping NE can get it done this year. One of the best programs in NC. Also, you can't go by their stats to see how good they are. I know for a fact they could have dropped 70 on my Falcons. Often though Moore tries not to run up the score on some of the weaker teams in the conference.

Really hoping NE can get it done this year. One of the best programs in NC. Also, you can't go by their stats to see how good they are. I know for a fact they could have dropped 70 on my Falcons. Often though Moore tries not to run up the score on some of the weaker teams in the conference.

You are 1000% correct, Coach Moore tries his best to show respect to some of the programs that are working with a lot less talent. If we play these teams from down south then that may not be the case, I hope not anyway. I hope he doesn't let up. I guess that's probably not the right thing to do but sometimes it's called for and you just have to do it.

You were the better team last year.... Now that's funny. You guys are so far up your own ass it's nuts

You are 1000% correct, Coach Moore tries his best to show respect to some of the programs that are working with a lot less talent. If we play these teams from down south then that may not be the case, I hope not anyway. I hope he doesn't let up. I guess that's probably not the right thing to do but sometimes it's called for and you just have to do it.

LoL give it a rest dude

They wont!!!!! One of best in the state wow that's funny. What are you evening talking about. They won one title 40 years ago??????

TIC TOC, our date is getting closer. Your Stallions will get their chance here. Just keep winning, that's all you have to do.

Yes you’re right and that’s what makes some players’ stats even more impressive because they don’t play but half of some of the games. If coach Moore kept starters in their stats would be crazy! Case in point....against Camden they just practiced throwing and didn’t even run the ball plus I think the starters didn’t even play the whole first half.

Thank you we are all rooting for them too...especially with some people having so much negative to say about the program. Our players read these blogs and use this as motivation...I know for a fact.

Last edited:
Yes you’re right and that’s what makes some players’ stats even more impressive because they don’t play but half of some of the games. If coach Moore kept starters in their stats would be crazy! Case in point....against Camden they just practiced throwing and didn’t even run the ball plus I think the starters didn’t even play the whole first half.

Thank you we are all rooting for them too...especially with some people having so much negative to say about the program. Our players read these blogs and use this as motivation...I know for a fact.

Now the stats are down because they don't play the whole game. LoL what a joke you have become. SWO back has 1900 yards and only plays one quarter LoL what are you getting at referring to just started practicing throwing the ball LoL this isn't middle school dude.... Summer workouts and 7v7 are for praticing. If you played a half decent team you can't "practice" throwing the ball, must have showed when you played a horrible currituck team, who you almost lost too LoL get serious when you post. Your QB isn't even a QB he's just a runner who y'all moved there. He can't hit the side of a barn dude no disrespect just facts as you say. Take the blinders off. He wouldn't start for our JV team at QB

Still waiting on swo
Lol, i tried that for about a 2 week period, it didn't work. The only thing that happened was that I sat back and read all the back and forth between you two

Lol!! Yeah I couldn’t ignore his ignorant tail but I have realized that he is mentally unstable so he can’t help himself. I have decided that trying to speak on facts doesn’t work because narcissists don’t care about facts. I just like getting him pissed off now lol. He loves nhs so much that he has to comment. His team is so limited with one player that he has to try to make other teams look bad. Hold on, that fool really just said our qb wouldn’t play on their jv team but their qb doesn’t even have 500 passing yards lol!!!! Yep, like I said...he’s crazy! He has over 1000 yards passing but he can’t hit the sit of a barn?? lol...crazy! Just let the crazy people talk to hear themselves talk...!

Honestly I love making him look like an idiot more than he makes himself. Did you see where he threatened me because he got so mad....I love it!

Last edited:
Now the stats are down because they don't play the whole game. LoL what a joke you have become. SWO back has 1900 yards and only plays one quarter LoL what are you getting at referring to just started practicing throwing the ball LoL this isn't middle school dude.... Summer workouts and 7v7 are for praticing. If you played a half decent team you can't "practice" throwing the ball, must have showed when you played a horrible currituck team, who you almost lost too LoL get serious when you post. Your QB isn't even a QB he's just a runner who y'all moved there. He can't hit the side of a barn dude no disrespect just facts as you say. Take the blinders off. He wouldn't start for our JV team at QB

Your reading comprehension is horrible...no one said stats were down dummy.

Last edited:

Wow your on a roll.. You stated above the stats could be a lot more and were down because NE only plays one half of ball. SWO DOES NOT THROW THE BALL hasn't since 1999 since we went to state the first time brother. Your history on highschool ball in this state is downright laughable. For example Clinton NEVER THOWS THE BALL EITHER NOR DOES WRH. W RH is four time defending state. SWO and Clinton went to 10 I repeat 10 years rotating state championship games in the 2000s. None of these teams pass. You don't have to pass to win titles. But you need stud running games and a great defense. You have neither LoL You can't play shit teams all year and expect to go into the playoffs and play a great team and win. Simple facts

Still waiting on swo

Lol!! Yeah I couldn’t ignore his ignorant tail but I have realized that he is mentally unstable so he can’t help himself. I have decided that trying to speak on facts doesn’t work because narcissists don’t care about facts. I just like getting him pissed off now lol. He loves nhs so much that he has to comment. His team is so limited with one player that he has to try to make other teams look bad. Hold on, that fool really just said our qb wouldn’t play on their jv team but their qb doesn’t even have 500 passing yards lol!!!! Yep, like I said...he’s crazy! He has over 1000 yards passing but he can’t hit the sit of a barn?? lol...crazy! Just let the crazy people talk to hear themselves talk...!

Honestly I love making him look like an idiot more than he makes himself. Did you see where he threatened me because he got so mad....I love it!

Lol, I don't want him banned, he keeps me laughing so he's good for something. He did come up with a new phrase though. He now calls me pool master,lol. I guess because that's one of my hobbies. One of the WRH posters wants to know what our head to head record is on another thread. I have no clue, but I do know we wiped the floor with them the last time they came here.

Reactions: dogs79 and eglfan

He doesn't read the posts at all. He has so much hate for teams in our area that he can't control his self. I'm worried he may hurt his self after we put a shellacking on them. That is if they make it to Elizabeth City.

Wow your on a roll.. You stated above the stats could be a lot more and were down because NE only plays one half of ball. SWO DOES NOT THROW THE BALL hasn't since 1999 since we went to state the first time brother. Your history on highschool ball in this state is downright laughable. For example Clinton NEVER THOWS THE BALL EITHER NOR DOES WRH. W RH is four time defending state. SWO and Clinton went to 10 I repeat 10 years rotating state championship games in the 2000s. None of these teams pass. You don't have to pass to win titles. But you need stud running games and a great defense. You have neither LoL You can't play shit teams all year and expect to go into the playoffs and play a great team and win. Simple facts

Lol! You’re so stupid. You contradict yourself so much that you prove the point you’re arguing against! Lol. Just stop.,,

Lol, I don't want him banned, he keeps me laughing so he's good for something. He did come up with a new phrase though. He now calls me pool master,lol. I guess because that's one of my hobbies. One of the WRH posters wants to know what our head to head record is on another thread. I have no clue, but I do know we wiped the floor with them the last time they came here.

Someone else had posted on another thread and said they researched it and we were about even I believe but the last time they played nhs blew them out! The person told him that the history shows that swo definitely ain’t nhs daddy lol. In fact, according to last game nhs is their daddy!

Someone else had posted on another thread and said they researched it and we were about even I believe but the last time they played nhs blew them out! The person told him that the history shows that swo definitely ain’t nhs daddy lol. In fact, according to last game nhs is their daddy!

Yeah I remember reading that now. Coach Moore if your reading these threads, and I know you do. Please don't let up on SWO and the ECC teams if they come to Elizabeth City. We have got to make a statement and protect our house. We are the best team in the East and it's time we make it known. Let's Roll!!! Go Eagles!!!!

Reactions: eglfan and dogs79
Yeah I remember reading that now. Coach Moore if your reading these threads, and I know you do. Please don't let up on SWO and the ECC teams if they come to Elizabeth City. We have got to make a statement and protect our house. We are the best team in the East and it's time we make it known. Let's Roll!!! Go Eagles!!!!

You guys are like two peas in a pod. Only supporters in NE with a computer?? SWO owns NE. Every team down east owns NE. Simple as that. NE and you can boys just wish you had the titles that we have down here. Maybe one day you can buy fake rings like central Florida did last year in college. Hope your coach takes notes so he can use them to clear his tears after his team chokes again. Swo is 2-1 vs NE. NE beat a 7-5 down SWO team a few years ago. You are such huge fans you don't even know the numbers. Just stop while your a head.

You guys are like two peas in a pod. Only supporters in NE with a computer?? SWO owns NE. Every team down east owns NE. Simple as that. NE and you can boys just wish you had the titles that we have down here. Maybe one day you can buy fake rings like central Florida did last year in college. Hope your coach takes notes so he can use them to clear his tears after his team chokes again. Swo is 2-1 vs NE. NE beat a 7-5 down SWO team a few years ago. You are such huge fans you don't even know the numbers. Just stop while your a head.

Your sentence structure and spelling is so bad that your post doesn’t even deserve a response but I just can’t help myself. Again you’re making excuses about your team getting beat badly...that’s all you do is try to talk about other teams but make excuses for your team.

You want to say dagoob and I are two peas in a pod but you’re so delusional that you don’t realize that NO ONE on this blog likes you! Nobody respects you not even the only other swo fan up here. He is actually not an ass like you are. He doesn’t even like your posts or agree with you and he definitely haven’t verified that you are who you claim to be!! You’re a joke lol!! But hey, maybe you can buy yourself a fake medical degree when we buy our fake rings!

Btw...write this down for future reference....ahead is one word. Idiot!!

Your sentence structure and spelling is so bad that your post doesn’t even deserve a response but I just can’t help myself. Again you’re making excuses about your team getting beat badly...that’s all you do is try to talk about other teams but make excuses for your team.

You want to say dagoob and I are two peas in a pod but you’re so delusional that you don’t realize that NO ONE on this blog likes you! Nobody respects you not even the only other swo fan up here. He is actually not an ass like you are. He doesn’t even like your posts or agree with you and he definitely haven’t verified that you are who you claim to be!! You’re a joke lol!! But hey, maybe you can buy yourself a fake medical degree when we buy our fake rings!

Dang, that was brutal LOL. Especially liked the post about buying the fake medical degree.

Freshwater selected to Shrine Bowl!!!! His lil brother may be even better. Our future is bright

Just stop LoL

LoL no one respects NE that's WHAT KILLS YOU. There are many SWO fans up here clown, what are you even referring to??? Please go back to getting the water ready Friday night team dad. NE is average at best and that kills you.

Talk football man your making YOURSELF look like a ten year old kid. You can't talk football you talk about everything else. I've told you and your clown buddy to come visit the office many times. You haven't shown, we will meet one day and you will finally admit your an idiot, just like pool master when NE gets beat again before the eastern finals. We laugh everyday at how bad you suck pool master off and NE off. But carry on team dads

Lol, your really worked up tonight Doc. I have a question for you and I just want to know where you stand on this. Do you think SWO is the top team in the East, and if you don't who do you think is. This isn't even a gotcha question, I'm actually being serious.

Lol, your really worked up tonight Doc. I have a question for you and I just want to know where you stand on this. Do you think SWO is the top team in the East, and if you don't who do you think is. This isn't even a gotcha question, I'm actually being serious.

Thank you for finally asking logic questions and talking real football. IMO the east is wide open this year no particular order

Clinton
SWO
WRH
NE

IMO NE will have to play one of Clinton or WRH just like last year before the eastern finals. I believe NE will get beat by 14+ being serious. Last year game was closer because of a serious passing attack and JR and a few others on defense. SWO is a lot better then last year same with clinton. I have it SWO Clinton in the eastern finals

Fair enough. One last question and I will not ask anymore. This also is a legitimate question. Suppose Northeastern gets matched up against SWO and or WRH in the 2nd or 3rd rounds and wins. At that point would you give credit where credits due and acknowledge we are a legit contender? No more questions and I wont have a follow up sarcastic remark if I don't like what you say.

Reactions: StallionSWO
Fair enough. One last question and I will not ask anymore. This also is a legitimate question. Suppose Northeastern gets matched up against SWO and or WRH in the 2nd or 3rd rounds and wins. At that point would you give credit where credits due and acknowledge we are a legit contender? No more questions and I wont have a follow up sarcastic remark if I don't like what you say.

Yes for sure you will be. Look man, I believe NE has a good team this year. Not great, but good team and freshwater and co can pull off a win vs SWO, clinton, or WRH. Same as SWO, Clinton, or WRH could beat NE this is why the kids strap on the helmet and play the game. I bleed black and orange just like you love NE. I've been on these boards and a few others for 15 plus years. You guys are the only ones who can't take people's opinion on your team or anything. You get so butt hurt and start acting crazy. My buddies at WRH told me your a cool dude, so I take their word. The other guy not sure if he's 21 or 15 he seems to get REALLY BUTT hurt a lot. From my knowledge around highschool ball in this state since the late 70s. Football down east is a different animal, it's been like that for years. Just like east coast ball and western ball is totally different. Just the way it is. If you bear WRH SWO Clinton. I'll be the first to say congrats dude.

Just stop LoL

LoL no one respects NE that's WHAT KILLS YOU. There are many SWO fans up here clown, what are you even referring to??? Please go back to getting the water ready Friday night team dad. NE is average at best and that kills you.

Talk football man your making YOURSELF look like a ten year old kid. You can't talk football you talk about everything else. I've told you and your clown buddy to come visit the office many times. You haven't shown, we will meet one day and you will finally admit your an idiot, just like pool master when NE gets beat again before the eastern finals. We laugh everyday at how bad you suck pool master off and NE off. But carry on team dads
Yes for sure you will be. Look man, I believe NE has a good team this year. Not great, but good team and freshwater and co can pull off a win vs SWO, clinton, or WRH. Same as SWO, Clinton, or WRH could beat NE this is why the kids strap on the helmet and play the game. I bleed black and orange just like you love NE. I've been on these boards and a few others for 15 plus years. You guys are the only ones who can't take people's opinion on your team or anything. You get so butt hurt and start acting crazy. My buddies at WRH told me your a cool dude, so I take their word. The other guy not sure if he's 21 or 15 he seems to get REALLY BUTT hurt a lot. From my knowledge around highschool ball in this state since the late 70s. Football down east is a different animal, it's been like that for years. Just like east coast ball and western ball is totally different. Just the way it is. If you bear WRH SWO Clinton. I'll be the first to say congrats dude.

First off let me say I asked you for the office name and I would definitely visit but you never gave it and evaded the question. Second, no we aren’t the only ones who don’t like the way you speak about our team that’s why other people have told you to chill out even a moderator, and why you got banned already because of the things you say. Third, you don’t speak about other teams as badly as you speak about NHS except maybe Jacksonville so your comment about nobody gets upset except us is null because it seems you only attack NHS, Holmes and Jacksonville for some strange reason. You know that NHS is respected by other schools because other people have commented and stated that but you ignore it and keep saying the same thing over and over.

If you just spoke respectfully and responded like you did in the last message to dagoob no one would have a problem but when you throw insults about our players, call people clowns and say we are this and that then you will get a response that you’re not going to like! When I first started reading these blogs I couldn’t understand why you were so negative toward certain schools especially nhs when they’ve shown themselves to be formidable competitors over and over, so I felt the need to comment to speak up for them. They might not have won a ring or state title recently but they definitely can play against any school in this state and they’ve proven that so leave the boys alone! You keep saying that your football is a different beast over and over but again, our team has proven that they can compete. All you need to do is quit throwing insults and calling people names and we can discuss things like adults! We can agree to disagree respectfully! Nobody goes to the many threads y’all make about swo and say negative things and we expect the same courtesy. How is that too much to ask?

If you look at Northeastern's previous losses in the playoffs they've all been against teams who like to run. That's going to be their biggest flaw. Plus we all know it starts up front (o-line/d-line). Northeastern's going to run into some size. I think that will be the biggest factor on how far Northeastern goes in the playoffs

If you look at Northeastern's previous losses in the playoffs they've all been against teams who like to run. That's going to be their biggest flaw. Plus we all know it starts up front (o-line/d-line). Northeastern's going to run into some size. I think that will be the biggest factor on how far Northeastern goes in the playoffs

I respect your opinion...it was respectful and to the point without all the extra negativity. I think the defense this year is ready for the running offense though. Yes they will have to contend with probably more size than they've seen this year so they will definitely have to adjust, but I think they will be okay.

First off let me say I asked you for the office name and I would definitely visit but you never gave it and evaded the question. Second, no we aren’t the only ones who don’t like the way you speak about our team that’s why other people have told you to chill out even a moderator, and why you got banned already because of the things you say. Third, you don’t speak about other teams as badly as you speak about NHS except maybe Jacksonville so your comment about nobody gets upset except us is null because it seems you only attack NHS, Holmes and Jacksonville for some strange reason. You know that NHS is respected by other schools because other people have commented and stated that but you ignore it and keep saying the same thing over and over.

If you just spoke respectfully and responded like you did in the last message to dagoob no one would have a problem but when you throw insults about our players, call people clowns and say we are this and that then you will get a response that you’re not going to like! When I first started reading these blogs I couldn’t understand why you were so negative toward certain schools especially nhs when they’ve shown themselves to be formidable competitors over and over, so I felt the need to comment to speak

LoL give it a rest dude geez. You complain about everything if someone is not sucking up to NE. Respect is earned not given, where I come from. Your part of this new generation that wants everything given in life. Win and you will earn respect. This is a message board last time I check, which is used to share opinions about highschool football. Relax a tad and hopefully NE can live up to your hype train.

LoL give it a rest dude geez. You complain about everything if someone is not sucking up to NE. Respect is earned not given, where I come from. Your part of this new generation that wants everything given in life. Win and you will earn respect. This is a message board last time I check, which is used to share opinions about highschool football. Relax a tad and hopefully NE can live up to your hype train.

It’s a message board not a insult board...know the difference.

We do win and have everyone’s respect...no one cares about your opinion...we don’t respect it because like you said, respect is earned not given and you ain’t earned nothing.

Reactions: Orangecrush95
It’s a message board not a insult board...know the difference.

We do win and have everyone’s respect...no one cares about your opinion...we don’t respect it because like you said, respect is earned not given and you ain’t earned nothing.

You don't win big games Wtf LoL People respect SWO throughout the state. NO ONE respects NE LoL they laugh when then when they play them.

You don't win big games Wtf LoL People respect SWO throughout the state. NO ONE respects NE LoL they laugh when then when they play them.

We have no problem with bantering between members on this board, but you can not and will not continue to speak disrespectful of other members and teams.

Looking forward to next Friday night regardless of who our opponent may be. This is my favorite time of year and I just love high school football and going to the games on Friday nights. Northeastern has one of the best pregame atmospheres that I've ever been apart of as far as at the high school level. The music, our bands, the 3 large flag poles with the stars and stripes and our nhs flags flying in the wind. I also like the fact that some of our star players stand at attention close to the flags, helmets off, and hands over their hearts. Say what you want about football in our area but from my experience here it can't get much better. Our program is on the rise and our future here is bright. WE have some up and coming stars in Lil Freshwater and my boy Quasay Thomas. Keep in mind that these kids are very young and are starting on the varsity team. Freshwater is only 14 yrs old and is one of the leaders on the team in tackles, and may just be the leader. Make no doubt about it, Northeastern is here to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT