ADVERTISEMENT

NORTHEASTERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can assure you im older than you, so enuff of the young fella.you just have nothing good to say about any team from our part of the state. It's all negative and it gets old. Your going to get your wish soon because your stallions will get their shot at Northeastern. Save the trash talking till then. Meantime I'm going to a SWO game. You will see me, I promise.

So explain when you played ball at NE or where you did LOL. Went to SWO 78-81. Looking at your photo on your logo. Look super young and small. You sound like a young sour guy, sorry for assuming that. Come to Richlands game, as SWO1 said, always a great game with a ton of history

The Richlands game is the only one we get excited about in our conference. 30+ years of domination by the Stallions. Some great games in prior years. Games with names like, The Great Halloween Massacre, The Catch, The OB Touchdown, Attack of the Terrible Towels.

Something always seems to happen. You would enjoy it. Might even get to see Richlands break the trend. It would be a great spectacle to see the SWO fans, CRY, MOAN, AND THROW FITS IF WE LOST TO THEM ...... Its not a question of If, just WHEN !!

Some wild games for sure between these two teams. There used to be a ton of Richland fans on these boards. Don't see the streak ending this year

:(
So explain when you played ball at NE or where you did LOL. Went to SWO 78-81. Looking at your photo on your logo. Look super young and small. You sound like a young sour guy, sorry for assuming that. Come to Richlands game, as SWO1 said, always a great game with a ton of history

I sound like I'm sour,:(:(:( yeah I'm clueless for sure now. I can honestly say I'm at a loss for words. Never would I have thought you were in your 50's, heck I assumed you were early 20's at best. I'm going to check out now and get ready for my over rated eagles game this Friday night against one of our cupcake opponents and I'll try not to post anything about the game so I don't give people the impression I'm pounding my chest.

The Richlands game is the only one we get excited about in our conference. 30+ years of domination by the Stallions. Some great games in prior years. Games with names like, The Great Halloween Massacre, The Catch, The OB Touchdown, Attack of the Terrible Towels.

Something always seems to happen. You would enjoy it. Might even get to see Richlands break the trend. It would be a great spectacle to see the SWO fans, CRY, MOAN, AND THROW FITS IF WE LOST TO THEM ...... Its not a question of If, just WHEN !!
Can't go to that one, I just noticed it's on the 19th. I host our pro pool event from Oct 17-20 here in Elizabeth City. I need to figure out what's the best of the other 4 remaining games. I'm thinking one on the road.

I sound like I'm sour,:(:(:( yeah I'm clueless for sure now. I can honestly say I'm at a loss for words. Never would I have thought you were in your 50's, heck I assumed you were early 20's at best. I'm going to check out now and get ready for my over rated eagles game this Friday night against one of our cupcake opponents and I'll try not to post anything about the game so I don't give people the impression I'm pounding my chest.

They have a nice little “block” option that can be used.

Reactions: daagoob
They have a nice little “block” option that can be used.
I'm not going to block anyone, I am amused at some of the things he says. One thing I will say he has caused me to absolutely hate SWO now. I just hope we get to play them in the playoffs. I will bet with anyone that wants to. It doesn't matter to me where the game is played. I personally would rather it be in Onslow County. It's much more enjoyable winning on someone else home field.

I promise I will be attending a SWO game. Maybe even this Friday. Maybe SWO05 isn't a bad dude. I can usually make friends with anyone. I would love to meet up with and hang out with them. I can assure you that I can talk trash with the best.

Can't go to that one, I just noticed it's on the 19th. I host our pro pool event from Oct 17-20 here in Elizabeth City. I need to figure out what's the best of the other 4 remaining games. I'm thinking one on the road.

Only other game that has a "Chance" of staying with us is Croatan. Its on the 9th of Nov, last regular season game. You wont see much at the others. Kind of like some on your schedule. But every team has some cupcakes, some more than others and that includes us. We like you dont control who is in our conference.

To bad the East Carteret game isnt there. THE BEST SNACK BAR, BARR DONE. IMO of course, if you like fresh shrimp, soft shell crab. I guess they still do that.

I will be in NC at my sons in Rougemont, just north of Durham starting around the first of NOV. I WILL MAKE ALL THE SWO games while we are there. Just might stay thru the playoffs.

I promise I will be attending a SWO game. Maybe even this Friday. Maybe SWO05 isn't a bad dude. I can usually make friends with anyone. I would love to meet up with and hang out with them. I can assure you that I can talk trash with the best.

Im not a fan of NHS but definitely respect the program there. They are good!! We gave them a run for there money but their D-Line is big and fast! I hate how they act like our area is so bad. I hate ignorant posters! Good luck to you all!

Im not a fan of NHS but definitely respect the program there. They are good!! We gave them a run for there money but their D-Line is big and fast! I hate how they act like our area is so bad. I hate ignorant posters! Good luck to you all!

Who is decent in your area pal? Please explain who has won titles?

LoL

I'm not going to block anyone, I am amused at some of the things he says. One thing I will say he has caused me to absolutely hate SWO now. I just hope we get to play them in the playoffs. I will bet with anyone that wants to. It doesn't matter to me where the game is played. I personally would rather it be in Onslow County. It's much more enjoyable winning on someone else home field.

SWO has a lot of haters. Hard not to hate someone who wins

Only other game that has a "Chance" of staying with us is Croatan. Its on the 9th of Nov, last regular season game. You wont see much at the others. Kind of like some on your schedule. But every team has some cupcakes, some more than others and that includes us. We like you dont control who is in our conference.

To bad the East Carteret game isnt there. THE BEST SNACK BAR, BARR DONE. IMO of course, if you like fresh shrimp, soft shell crab. I guess they still do that.

I will be in NC at my sons in Rougemont, just north of Durham starting around the first of NOV. I WILL MAKE ALL THE SWO games while we are there. Just might stay thru the playoffs.

Love visiting east. Great food at always cool weather playing by the water. Safe travels to you brother. Hope you stay and come to.the playoff games

We do!!! I know for a fact, our players,coaches,and fans want a rematch. I personally want to play SWO more than any other team. It's all personal, nothing against their team. I honestly think we will win the East. That means nothing because I felt the same way last year. I personally I'm most concerned with Clinton more than any other team. I know Kaba is a beast and he can cause us some problems. I think most teams and their fans think we are down his year and that we only got the #1 seed because of a weak schedule. I can assure you that we haven't fell off any. If anything we may be better. Players such as Aaron Harris, Marcel Lewis (Nansemond River transfer),Mercer,Quasay Thomas,Hodge,and Kaveon Freshwater have really stepped up. Lil Freshwater is going to be special, the kid is only a freshman and already making a name. Hopefully we get to a chance to play SWO,CLINTON, AND WRH. That's what I want but I can't speak for anyone else, and if I had to choose 1 of those 3 then I want it to be SWO. That guy SWO 05 has talked so much trash about our program that I want nothing more than for them to come here. Oh and Dempsey said if you guys come here then the food is on him, he's hoping yall get matched up with us.

We do!!! I know for a fact, our players,coaches,and fans want a rematch. I personally want to play SWO more than any other team. It's all personal, nothing against their team. I honestly think we will win the East. That means nothing because I felt the same way last year. I personally I'm most concerned with Clinton more than any other team. I know Kaba is a beast and he can cause us some problems. I think most teams and their fans think we are down his year and that we only got the #1 seed because of a weak schedule. I can assure you that we haven't fell off any. If anything we may be better. Players such as Aaron Harris, Marcel Lewis (Nansemond River transfer),Mercer,Quasay Thomas,Hodge,and Kaveon Freshwater have really stepped up. Lil Freshwater is going to be special, the kid is only a freshman and already making a name. Hopefully we get to a chance to play SWO,CLINTON, AND WRH. That's what I want but I can't speak for anyone else, and if I had to choose 1 of those 3 then I want it to be SWO. That guy SWO 05 has talked so much trash about our program that I want nothing more than for them to come here. Oh and Dempsey said if you guys come here then the food is on him, he's hoping yall get matched up with us.
Goob, The east might not go through Wallace,but it will have to go through WRH. Order will be restored ! Drive 4 Five!

Can't wait for the seeding. You keep begging for SWO LoL you might get your feelings hurt and go back Into hiding. No way with the lose of JR and Dallas is that team better. You even said after first few weeks, might not even win conference, now their better then last year. Really dude? SWO WRH Clinton all storied programs with many times, and NE is begging for that LoL you might have lost your marbles young one

Can't wait for the seeding. You keep begging for SWO LoL you might get your feelings hurt and go back Into hiding. No way with the lose of JR and Dallas is that team better. You even said after first few weeks, might not even win conference, now their better then last year. Really dude? SWO WRH Clinton all storied programs with many times, and NE is begging for that LoL you might have lost your marbles young one

Obviously we are doing just fine. We are 10-0 and seeded #1 in the east. Why do you keep putting your mouth in stuff on our thread about our school but then as soon as someone calls you out about your team you say they’re trolling or hating on your team. You don’t believe dagoob when he compliments our team but want to quote him from when he said we might not win the conference at the beginning of the season after seeing one scrimmage! He has admitted he was wrong so just be quiet because you sound crazy as usual. Y’all got one player with good yardage but you want to beat your chest....take the blinders off Lol!!

Last edited:

People want to talk about our "weak" conference, specifically your boy swo05 but if you look at the strength of schedule numbers our schedule is stronger than theirs. According to the simmons ratings power rankings on 10/16 our strength of schedule was 52 and swo was 57 (the higher the number the weaker the schedule). According to maxpreps as of today, our SS is 0.0 and swo -9.9 (the lower the number the weaker the schedule). Sorry but I'm a facts person, not a "just talking out of the side of my neck" type of person.

People want to talk about our "weak" conference, specifically your boy swo05 but if you look at the strength of schedule numbers our schedule is stronger than theirs. According to the simmons ratings power rankings on 10/16 our strength of schedule was 52 and swo was 57 (the higher the number the weaker the schedule). According to maxpreps as of today, our SS is 0.0 and swo -9.9 (the lower the number the weaker the schedule). Sorry but I'm a facts person, not a "just talking out of the side of my neck" type of person.

LoL no one is talking about conference for the 5000 time dude. You can't help who the state puts in your conference. ANYONE WHO KNOWS FOOTBALL KNOWS THIS. So leave that alone geez. We talk about your weak ass non conference games damn. You play no one and have for last 20 years, take the blinders off and do some research. Swo played some of the hardest non conference teams in the state in 2a ball. 4time defending state champs, ED runners up last year in 2aa and JHS number 2 team in the state in 3a. Who in the world did you play???? The blind school from VA and the deaf school from southern VA. Stop talking and win some titles damn

LoL no one is talking about conference for the 5000 time dude. You can't help who the state puts in your conference. ANYONE WHO KNOWS FOOTBALL KNOWS THIS. So leave that alone geez. We talk about your weak ass non conference games damn. You play no one and have for last 20 years, take the blinders off and do some research. Swo played some of the hardest non conference teams in the state in 2a ball. 4time defending state champs, ED runners up last year in 2aa and JHS number 2 team in the state in 3a. Who in the world did you play???? The blind school from VA and the deaf school from southern VA. Stop talking and win some titles damn

As usual your reading comprehension is as bad as your spelling....It says strength of schedule not conference dummy! Your schedule is weaker than ours so regardless of whether it's conference or non conference games, you don't play anyone stronger than we play....take the blinders off, stop beating your chest, and making excuses young fella/team dad. lolol! I absolutely LOVE making you look stupid....well, I mean more stupid than you make yourself look! lololol!! Every time someone presents you with actual facts, you resort to cussing, and saying the same ole' tired dumb stuff that makes no sense. TROLL!!!

Last edited:

Your first sentence says conference........... geez dude put the crack pipe down. Who did NE play this year. Best team is a 1A team which tarboro will put a running clock on. Dude you are clueless......

Your first sentence says conference........... geez dude put the crack pipe down. Who did NE play this year. Best team is a 1A team which tarboro will put a running clock on. Dude you are clueless......

You're grasping at straws...yes my first sentence said "conference" because that's all you used to say until you got called out about your conference being weak and then you started claiming that you can't help who is in your conference lol. Plus I was responding to dagoob's post, and wasn't talking to you but I referred to the strength of schedule ratings on maxpreps and simmons. You beat your chest every day acting like your team is a nfl team and other teams' accomplishments don't mean anything when in all actuality swo isn't doing any more than anyone else and actually nhs has a tougher schedule. You need to put the crack pipe down and pick up a text book then maybe your posts would make sense. Who have you played? You were losing to everyone until you got a transfer at the last minute then you want to beat your chest! Nothing against the young man, but he will definitely not be putting up those yards against skilled teams.

It was a reply to my post, so was that directed towards me? If so, I don't get it. Whats with the Doc reference?

Eagle Fan your going to get the doctor all worked up again. He can't help but troll our thread. Don't worry Doc, you'll get your chance soon to back all your trash talking up.

Lol...I know.

Last edited:
It was a reply to my post, so was that directed towards me? If so, I don't get it. Whats with the Doc reference?

Doctor reference is because stallionsswo (formerly known as swo05 before he got banned from site) claims he’s a medical doctor. That being said, he constantly trolls and speaks negatively about any and every thing we post about NHS. It’s quite tiring and annoying.

NON CONFERENCE

List the teams you play LoL
Doctor reference is because stallionsswo (formerly known as swo05 before he got banned from site) claims he’s a medical doctor. That being said, he constantly trolls and speaks negatively about any and every thing we post about NHS. It’s quite tiring and annoying.

So stop posting clown. I'll see you one day team dad, well that's if you don't lose early which how NE looks will prob be the case clown. So with that said you can make the trip to the corral, because the eastern title will be played there LoL

NON CONFERENCE

So stop posting clown. I'll see you one day team dad, well that's if you don't lose early which how NE looks will prob be the case clown. So with that said you can make the trip to the corral, because the eastern title will be played there LoL
That was fast,lol.

Reactions: eglfan
NON CONFERENCE

Clown clown clown clown...at least you can spell that right.

NON CONFERENCE

No idiot get off the thread about our team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT