ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern

Best County?? Try Mecklenburg county!! Also try Cleveland county. Also good football in Union County. Duplin has great 1a/aa, 2a/aa ball though. Duplin is well represented and well respected.

Neither one but u cant advance the ball from u knee just like u cnt advance the ball when u call fair catch but u dont remember that

Reactions: 96panther
Heartbreak hotel for the elite Northeastern previously unbeaten Eagles and daagoob also, his pocket book ought to be a whole later. By the way where was your blowout tonight. If I were you I wouldn't want post for a long while. You kinda embarrassed yourself. Next year you'll have, Freshwater,dishwater and saltwater etc; . As long as y'all play a weak schedule this is probably gonna keep on happening

Bulldog, really? You like this ridiculous post. You were there, you know this game could've very easily gone to the eagles.

Bulldog, really? You like this ridiculous post. You were there, you know this game could've very easily gone to the eagles.
Blackdog. I think NE ran into a bulldog team that is peaking. Everything as advertised. I don't think NE loss had anything to do with there schedule.

Read nfhs defines it if u flick or hand it off it is considered down and cant advance the ball

I wasn't there, but judging by the high score WRH fans sound ridiculous if they think it couldn't have went either way. I respect both teams but man this late in the season, someones defense was really lacking.

Reactions: daagoob
I didnt say it couldnt have goob im saying alot of your fans base gotta blame the refs..were they horribe but the two point conversion was right on no good knee was down now he couldve got up and pass it but he had to be off his knees. For it to count..

I wasn't there, but judging by the high score WRH fans sound ridiculous if they think it couldn't have went either way. I respect both teams but man this late in the season, someones defense was really lacking.
You had to be there. Definitely wasn't our usual defense.

Last edited:
No dogs 79 we werent suppose to win point blank is what they wanna say im gonna say this if i wanna say the refs helped wrh win then so be it thanks refs we appreiciate..Now refs help our pathetic little team beat Swo next week ...cause both defenses were gassed from start to finish we werent expected to win maxpreps had us to lose those boys believed they could win and they did now fold wanna belittle the in saying the refs did this or that. I formely said these teams were even to me gteat atheltic ablitiy and great skills players . thats crazy to blame the refs for a team scoring 63 points and the other team scored 52 and the refs decided the game wow its ok well take this win

Reactions: dogs79
Nobaody sad that blue print that it couldnt Ne fans blaming the refs for the loss.

NOT ME, YOU'VE CAN'T FIND ONE POST OF MINE BLAMING THE REFS. I'M DEFENDING THE REFS, AND LET ME TELL YOU, NHS FANS WERE NOT THE ONLY ONES COMPLAINING ABOUT THE REFS. YOU FORGET I WAS ON THE VISITORS SIDE. EVERY TIME A CALL WENT AGAINST WRH FANS WERE UP THERE COMPLAINING. I CAN'T TELL.YOU HOW MANY TIMES I HEARD THIS ONE FAN YELLING "HOME COOKING"

Reactions: blackbulldog
I know goob not blaming the refs at all i dont want that game between two heavyweights that i would if combined and take on any team in the country and i believe we would hold our on against anybody.. Leave the refs out of it these two teams put on a show that hasnt been seen in highschool in a long time over 1300 hundred yards combined offense wrh defense finally got 4 sacks 1pick ,NE defense had 0 sacks no picks no dumble recoveries but there kicking micues at the wrong time done them in and going for two getting tackled in the backfield and we played defense for atleast 1 series lol

No dogs 79 we werent suppose to win point blank is what they wanna say im gonna say this if i wanna say the refs helped wrh win then so be it thanks refs we appreiciate..Now refs help our pathetic little team beat Swo next week ...cause both defenses were gassed from start to finish we werent expected to win maxpreps had us to lose those boys believed they could win and they did now fold wanna belittle the in saying the refs did this or that. I formely said these teams were even to me gteat atheltic ablitiy and great skills players . thats crazy to blame the refs for a team scoring 63 points and the other team scored 52 and the refs decided the game wow its ok well take this

Calpreps had you winning

I know goob not blaming the refs at all i dont want that game between two heavyweights that i would if combined and take on any team in the country and i believe we would hold our on against anybody.. Leave the refs out of it these two teams put on a show that hasnt been seen in highschool in a long time over 1300 hundred yards combined offense wrh defense finally got 4 sacks 1pick ,NE defense had 0 sacks no picks no dumble recoveries but there kicking micues at the wrong time done them in and going for two getting tackled in the backfield and we played defense for atleast 1 series lol

That missed pat for us was a game changer, both on the scoreboard and physchological

Goob some of those holding clls were bogus really but i didnt complain it was your guys that said we watched the tape and we seen this that and the other.sure u gonna her some of everything at a game im not harping o that. None of wrh posters said anything about watching a video.or tape of a play .

Goob some of those holding clls were bogus really but i didnt complain it was your guys that said we watched the tape and we seen this that and the other.sure u gonna her some of everything at a game im not harping o that. None of wrh posters said anything about watching a video.or tape of a play .

I posted earlier that I blasted nhs fans on fb for complaining about the refs. Suck it up and accept that last night the better team won. But believe me, wrh fans were crying about the refs to, I was in the middle of it. What matters is that you guys will be playing for c'ship while we will have to wait yet again

Goob i believe yall will get one !i think that game last night showed ya guys the heart u need and how u have to play to win a ship.. I thnk they got the memo .. Im gonna put everybody on notice now NHS EAGLES ARE COMING !!! Watch For The FlightOf The EAGLES..!!!

Blueprint that goes both ways both defenses were lacking for that matter so that last point was irrelevant.

Once again, if ne would schedule tough teams it would prepare them for teams such as Wallace. We all love our teams but the team has to be battle tested and Wallace exposed that. You can't help who's in your conference but your non conference you have some control of and it makes you better when you take on larger schools and/or better teams, shows what you need to work on.

Didn't they schedule nationally ranked Lake Taylor Virginia. I guess they needed more than that one game

I posted earlier that I blasted nhs fans on fb for complaining about the refs. Suck it up and accept that last night the better team won. But believe me, wrh fans were crying about the refs to, I was in the middle of it. What matters is that you guys will be playing for c'ship while we will have to wait yet again
i for one think NE is a very good team, just like WRH. but hey somebody had to win and somebody had to lose.

Once again, if ne would schedule tough teams it would prepare them for teams such as Wallace. We all love our teams but the team has to be battle tested and Wallace exposed that. You can't help who's in your conference but your non conference you have some control of and it makes you better when you take on larger schools and/or better teams, shows what you need to work on.

Not a lot of teams want to make the long drive up there

Not a lot of teams want to make the long drive up there
Well ne needs to travel then. Daagoob or whatever, I just wanna know what happened to those 14+ points ne was gonna beat Wallace by? Also some say it could have went either way. Yeah right maybe if it were a margin of 3 points, not 11. Y'all just grasping at straws cause you allowed your Bulldog mouths get your Chihuahua butts in trouble. Yes, Pun intended.

Made a mistake and have dealt with it, no one's perfect. For you to make the comment I'm grasping a straws is ludicrous. I'm sure that every wrh poster up here will tell you that the game could have gone either way. I don't make excuses when we lose, so your out of bounds with your comment.

Reactions: JAHAces
All games can go either way until one takes it the kickng game left points on the feild goob in that hurt yall and the failed two point conversion hurt yall..good game Ne will be back and looking for redemption next year to fulfill the destiny of winning on for their school.. I hope they succeed !!

All games can go either way until one takes it the kickng game left points on the feild goob in that hurt yall and the failed two point conversion hurt yall..good game Ne will be back and looking for redemption next year to fulfill the destiny of winning on for their school.. I hope they succeed !!

THIS ^^^^^ MY FEELINGS EXACTLY BULLDOG

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT