ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern by 4td

You swo guys think your clever but your really not to bright. You come up here under a new username and create this 4td thread trying to make everyone think it's a NE poster who did it. It got by me at first but now I'm putting all the pieces together and realize it's you swo clowns that are behind it. There are only a small few of us NE posters up here because you know we suck and people don't follow losing teams. Of the NE posters I'm the most outspoken and crazy. Now out of the blue two days before the 2a State Cship low and behold a new NE poster appears. Not only that he posts a thread that's clearly going to get the Reidsville crowds attention by making a statement that even in my wildest predictions wouldn't happen. Oh and lets not forget that all of a sudden two or three swo posters suddenly pop up. You guys need to just let it go and go back to your safe spaces.

LoL what in the world are you rambling on about. SWO could care less about NE, NE wish they had the tradition of SWO you made up another name to stir the pot up pool hall junkie. We shall see tomorrow. You going to be at the game or at the local bar for a pool tourny?????

I'm with some NE fans, and I promise no NE poster posted this thread. Just setting the record straight

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT