ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy vs Robbinsville game 2

Congrats Dogs..complete domination..Knights didn't have any gas left after last week's win..we played flat..got outplayed and totally outcoached..we made 0 adjustments .
Maybe 5 designed carries for Collins..0 passes to our best receiver..Very disappointed in a couple of Knights players that quit after the first drive. WE WASN'T READY TO PLAY.

That’s what’s so cool about the 1A west. 3 to 4 evenly matched teams that could beat each other on any given night. No cakewalks like Tarboro has . Now toss Mtn Heritage into the mix and it’s gonna be real interesting next fall.
Won’t be interesting for Robbinsville next fall, gonna be a down year for them, probably a couple down years

Very disappointed right now but I'm not a sore loser so congratulations to murphy y'all boys wanted it more and pushed us around all night. Good luck next week against your championship opponents in northside. I'm out.
Robbinsville had a really good season. Shoutout to Nathan Collins, what a special player, left it all on the field as usual.

Really? 2 real good freshman Rbs, an impressive young QB to replace Collins and some good size lineman. Y'all should be pretty good.
Who is the impressive young QB? Yes we have two young freshman that are standouts, but losing that many seniors on the defensive side of the ball creates ALOT of problems. Lost the starting center in the last Murphy game, he won’t be back for the fall, losing half the starting o line. Its not gonna be good . Gonna be some growing pains for sure

Who is the impressive young QB? Yes we have two young freshman that are standouts, but losing that many seniors on the defensive side of the ball creates ALOT of problems. Lost the starting center in the last Murphy game, he won’t be back for the fall, losing half the starting o line. Its not gonna be good . Gonna be some growing pains for sure
We actually have a couple of good oprions at qb, but Collins was a special player so we will see who can try and fill those shoes. We also lost more seniors last year than we will this year. Got some gaps to fill but I dont see too much of a down year coming up.....

Reactions: recycled2
Congrats to the coaches, players, and all us fans! Murphy checked "ALL" the boxes last night. That performance ranks up there near the top of all games imo. A few Graham County friends reminded me earlier this week that Robbinsville didn't play a good game when they beat us 17-7 a few weeks ago. Predicted the margin of victory would be much greater for Robbinsville the 2nd time around. Well....... Just a side note, Laney 31 carries 128 yds and Rathburn 28 carries 132 yards. GO DOGS!!!!

Rushing rville,
Collins 12-117
Hooper 10-25
Adams 2-6
Williams 4-5

Rushing Murphy
Rathburn 18-132
Laney. 31-128
Rumfelt 2-11
Allen 2-4

It was enjoyable to sit through a game without the refs trying to control the outcome ..Excellent ref crew and should be an indictment against SMC refs..we had professionals there last night instead of the normal circus crew
No "helmet to helmet" hits like last week.

Keep flapping them gums Mr glass boy fair weather fan..you've been in rehab hiding for years..lol...just joking good game man

lol You got that right! I did show my face over there last night. Not at MG anymore tho. Auto Glass Worx in Blairsville. Thanks and Collins kid has been a warrior for yall.

Reactions: Gentle Knight
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT