ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy vs Robbinsville game 2

After watching round 1, on the FYNTV APP it was very close when you consider the turnovers MHS had. Not to mention the 4th & 3 for MHS on their own 40 which was a fail...hence the field goal in the scoring column. Proof is in the film for both teams. Best coaching staff will win round 2 barring no turnovers or injuries. Should be a fun one to watch.

Reactions: CherokeeKid
Not that I can remember but Murphy was 1aa 2009 and b4.
2009 game would probably flipped in my opinion.
Murphy won 18-16 regular season at Murphy.

Robbinsville is clearly the better team. But never count out Gentry and the Bulldogs. They have a decent shot at keeping it close, and it might come down to turnovers. But it's the Knights to lose.

I heard #50 is looking forward for this game. He was out the first game. I'd say he will be close to 100%.

• Haha
Reactions: ncvol2381
I hope so. Last week they did great to be just getting out of casts and off vents lol
Last week we were without starting fullback,starting center,starting defensive tackle,starting inside linebacker and Hooper was about 70%..
Hopefully most of those guys are doing better this week

• Haha
Reactions: Cdoc73
If that fullback is better than the freshman then y’all could win the 4a championship
He's a 230lb senior but I must say the freshman(#33) really showed out..be good to have em both back this Friday. Truthfully our speedster freshman back(#4) may end up being one of the better backs we have ever had..he didn't get many carries against you guys but did start at outside linebacker with lots of tackles.

Reactions: Mhsneer
I was at the Mitchell game. The Knights were driving to score and fumbled. They also took a knee on the 3 yd line twice to end the game. Had Mitchell not completed the 60 yd bomb in double coverage, this game could have easily been 42-14 but Mitchell did complete the pass so it should have been 42-20. Mitchell is the best team I've saw play this year other than Robbinsville.
Robbinsville 31
Murphy 15

Anyone that doesn't think this will be a tough game is delusional. Gentry no doubt will try something new. He doesn't want this game to come down to LOS play. Not sure how much he's willing to risk his banged up QB scrambling and throwing. Look for a few trick plays. Murphys main back will not get much rest this week due to new injuries. Collins, Hooper,Williams and Hamilton all need big games for Robbinsville in order to pull this off

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT