ADVERTISEMENT

Mtn. Heritage 3rd round matchups

Heritage 84

Nov 13, 2018
Mtn. Heritage ladies will play at home at 3 p.m. on Saturday vs Smoky Mountain. This should be a really good game and maybe some of the NC Preps correspondents, that have seen both teams could give some opinions on the match-up.

On the guys side, Heritage will travel to Shelby at 7 p.m. for the 3rd round match-up. I know there is quite a few Shelby followers on here that could give us a good breakdown of the strengths and weaknesses of the Golden Lions. I'm looking for it to be a very good 3rd round match-up.

Did they do that scheduling so fans from the girls game could make it to Shelby in time for boys? How long is the trip from Mt. Heritage to Shelby?

I don’t think Heritage girls will have any problems with Smoky. They’re not as strong as they were last year.

Mtn. Heritage ladies will play at home at 3 p.m. on Saturday vs Smoky Mountain. This should be a really good game and maybe some of the NC Preps correspondents, that have seen both teams could give some opinions on the match-up.

On the guys side, Heritage will travel to Shelby at 7 p.m. for the 3rd round match-up. I know there is quite a few Shelby followers on here that could give us a good breakdown of the strengths and weaknesses of the Golden Lions. I'm looking for it to be a very good 3rd round match-up.
If Heritage boys don't play better on the offensive side of the ball we may be in for a long night vs Shelby to be honest our weak non conference schedule hurts us bad in playoffs .Maiden was the first team in over a month that we have played that resembled a decent high school team same thing happened to us last year this team has too much talent to have to win a second round game in overtime if we don't get our act together Shelby will be our last game now I also know that you have a off night here and there but the state playoffs is nowhere to have one but we seam to do this ever year also much respect for Madien they play hard and should of won the game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT