ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy vs Robbinsville Western Regional Final

I wish I could. I am double digit hours away on a family vacation. Gonna rely on Graham Sports for video and the Bears radio network for audio. I have been trying to get the spouse to make the trip, but we would hate to drive that far and not have a seat.LOL
You might not get a good livestream with the weather coming in. I’m serious, strong winds are coming in after midnight tonight. It’s just part of living in the mountains. I also hope the power doesn’t go off

Just going to say this........all we have herd is field conditions will be bad, cant tailgate, no phone service and our radio guys don't have a clue, we want have place to sit, our guys will have to dress on the bus, will be impossible to even get there bc of construction and curvy roads, your scoreboard will intimidate our players, new sod put down ,our white uniforms will be black from being knocked on the ground all night, etc. Yall have been nothing but full of sh!t all week and tbh not very welcoming to the away crowd as you should be. I would have expected better out of Mtn folks! I guess you think mind games will win you a ball game and If you need a Hype Video to get you up for a Western Championship then you are stretching. We are just all fans of a HS football team and MA people understand that your kids and coaches are great people and that our MA guys are the same. All of us on here are immature idiots and do not represent the values of neither one of these teams. We love our Bears as you love your Black Knights. Yall have 15 state Titles as we have 8 we get it. A lot to be proud of by both sides. Tell those FYN guys they couldn't pay me enough to come on there show and.....WE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Bears!!!!!!!!! Lol yall mentioned your Ancestors in the video.....MA been playing over 100 years! And btw talk is talk.....this is a message board geniuses there will be talk and our team will do theirs Friday on the field just like yours!
Take your Meds Buzzard

Just going to say this........all we have herd is field conditions will be bad, cant tailgate, no phone service and our radio guys don't have a clue, we want have place to sit, our guys will have to dress on the bus, will be impossible to even get there bc of construction and curvy roads, your scoreboard will intimidate our players, new sod put down ,our white uniforms will be black from being knocked on the ground all night, etc. Yall have been nothing but full of sh!t all week and tbh not very welcoming to the away crowd as you should be. I would have expected better out of Mtn folks! I guess you think mind games will win you a ball game and If you need a Hype Video to get you up for a Western Championship then you are stretching. We are just all fans of a HS football team and MA people understand that your kids and coaches are great people and that our MA guys are the same. All of us on here are immature idiots and do not represent the values of neither one of these teams. We love our Bears as you love your Black Knights. Yall have 15 state Titles as we have 8 we get it. A lot to be proud of by both sides. Tell those FYN guys they couldn't pay me enough to come on there show and.....WE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Bears!!!!!!!!! Lol yall mentioned your Ancestors in the video.....MA been playing over 100 years! And btw talk is talk.....this is a message board geniuses there will be talk and our team will do theirs Friday on the field just like yours!
And you were actually the star of FYNs video.

What a mess of a forecast..such a shame that this game is not going to produce what some of us folks were hoping to see...

What a mess of a forecast..such a shame that this game is not going to produce what some of us folks were hoping to see...
You nailed it. A side from all the bs in this thread, the weather is terrible all across the state for this big weekend. Saturday no better. It does suck for football fans. Crowds will be later all across the state.

Dang you all think a hurricane coming with a quarter inch of rain and 5 mph winds. I piss that much everyday lmao. You all mountain guys are funny and give us flatlanders a smile. Damn hope our boys don’t get hurt since you gonna hit us so hard and since we are soft and can’t hit why don’t we play flag football. As buzz has said WE COMING!!! BK the only smart one he isn’t wanting to provoke the bear anymore than the rest of you. And trust me it goes two ways about players beem hearing it all year. Good luck

Dang you all think a hurricane coming with a quarter inch of rain and 5 mph winds. I piss that much everyday lmao. You all mountain guys are funny and give us flatlanders a smile. Damn hope our boys don’t get hurt since you gonna hit us so hard and since we are soft and can’t hit why don’t we play flag football. As buzz has said WE COMING!!! BK the only smart one he isn’t wanting to provoke the bear anymore than the rest of you. And trust me it goes two ways about players beem hearing it all year. Good luck
Thought MTN people knew how to check the weather.

Just surprised buzz isn’t threatening people again and telling them to come see him lol

Last edited:
scared bear GIF
BK when my boys came up there Sunday!

Alrighty then. 😁 The day beforehand. We ready.
All joking aside for me. This will be a great game to watch. I don’t pick games because most of these kids will never play football again after high school. Vegas would have the defending champs the favorite to win. It will be interesting to see if a wet field has an impact on the game. Hopefully everyone has safe travels. Watch out for deer. In Avery Co they have been on the side of the road like crazy this year hit. Now back to being not so serious.

Why does Simmons Have Mt Airy picked by 7?
Chris Hughes whom has seen both pick Mt Airy to win (Talking Preps in Charlotte Observer).

Game will be won and lost on the field. No excuses, just players and coaches on the field.
I will be making the trip, win, lose or draw.

Go Bears.

Why does Simmons Have Mt Airy picked by 7?
Chris Hughes whom has seen both pick Mt Airy to win (Talking Preps in Charlotte Observer).

Game will be won and lost on the field. No excuses, just players and coaches on the field.
I will be making the trip, win, lose or draw.

Go Bears.
Safe travels !! Leave early and allow plenty of time. Hoping it’s a great game for these young men

sony GIF by Talladega Nights
Someone seen you delivering pizza in Mayberry yesterday Buzz

Reactions: Appvol
Buzz is probably like Otis off Andy Griffith. If I meet him I’m going to hit him with a leg of lamb right in the mouth 😂

For those of you who plan to tailgate at ingles, I advise you not to tailgate there. This is a message I just received:

Fort Hill Shopping Center at the intersection of HWY 143 and US 129 in Robbinsville, NC is a privately owned property leased to several tenants including Ingles Markets the US Post Office and others. We are obligated to our tenants to provide customer parking and to keep a clear parking lot. Loitering, Tailgating, Panhandling, etc. are strictly prohibited. Signs stating such are posted around the parking lot. Violators will be trespassed.

For those of you who plan to tailgate at ingles, I advise you not to tailgate there. This is a message I just received:

Fort Hill Shopping Center at the intersection of HWY 143 and US 129 in Robbinsville, NC is a privately owned property leased to several tenants including Ingles Markets the US Post Office and others. We are obligated to our tenants to provide customer parking and to keep a clear parking lot. Loitering, Tailgating, Panhandling, etc. are strictly prohibited. Signs stating such are posted around the parking lot. Violators will be trespassed.
Buzz reading this

eli-manning.gif

• Haha
Reactions: footballstar_17
Stecoah Gap would be a good place to tailgate. I’ve got some fresh roadkill I could bring. Got a nice size coon laying in the road. Should be good since temperatures were down to 24 overnight

I would come to Robbinsville for this game over any in NC. Main reason is the small town atmosphere and stadium. Unfortunately SC scheduled their big school title game Friday night so I will be at SC State University.

I recommend to make it a special trip. Stop on the way for a nice lunch in a locally owned business, go to the dam, see a few sites, get to the stadium early, congregate, get in line early, and get to your seat. Cheer loud, long, and positively!

Going to say this.......good luck to both teams tom night and please everyone be safe on the ride up. Bear fans I hope you guys enjoy your stay in the town of Robbinsville as IK many have got rooms including me. I hope both teams come out healthy and its a hard fought game with good sportsmanship. You don't get this far and not be dang good. Much respect for the players and coaches of Robb but you SMC guys can go spit!!!!!! I'm excited to see the Adams kid player in person what a great young man. GO BEARS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT