ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy vs Robbinsville Western Regional Final

The way the radar is looking we might not get any rain at all
Only 36% chance at game time and has dropped every day this week from around 80 or 90% on Monday. The weather was calling for rain but now the high SMC mountains and dry air over NC are keeping it on the west side. It will be a better game for both teams with no rain.

Only 36% chance at game time and has dropped every day this week from around 80 or 90% on Monday. The weather was calling for rain but now the high SMC mountains and dry air over NC are keeping it on the west side. It will be a better game for both teams with no rain.
You using the Asheville forecast again

Here in Cherokee & Graham County to me the best weather forecast comes out of Chattanooga stations. Asheville doesn’t come close. We could be destroyed by a Tornado before they even put up a warning. Most of our weather comes up out of the Gulf and southwest so Chattanooga is the best in my opinion

I heard this on TV weather report of it being dry air over NC and it staying mainly west of the Mtns and only some drizzling coming over the Mtns. So if we watch or listen to 5 different weather forecasts we probably get 3 different forecasts. So it is what is is and both teams will play on the same field rain or no rain. I believe it was the Murphy Mount Airy game but a playoff game a few weeks ago was calling for about 90% chance of rain for Friday night and dropped every day and it did not rain. I think they said it started to drizzle in the later part of the 4th Qtr. So we will know only come Friday night for sure !

Here in Cherokee & Graham County to me the best weather forecast comes out of Chattanooga stations. Asheville doesn’t come close. We could be destroyed by a Tornado before they even put up a warning. Most of our weather comes up out of the Gulf and southwest so Chattanooga is the best in my opinion
It’s really hard to predict the weather on the NC/TN line this time of year. Bet most people don’t know WNC where we live is considered a rainforest

Not what you said earlier in the thread
Ricky Bobby Sony GIF by Talladega Nights
Buzz and Bk when they really see each other

Since we have been childish for 6 days please delete all childish posts then see how much is left. You can only talk so much football about 2 High School teams that 99% have never seen each other play before. It’s funny how most of the ones calling it childish are the ones answering each comment. Tomorrow is game day and we shall talk football. I look for BK to make a appearance tomorrow and he will be in rare form

I wouldn't be surprised who ever wins the coin toss takes the ball first. Team that gets behind a couple scores is gonna have a problem in this game.

Since we have been childish for 6 days please delete all childish posts then see how much is left. You can only talk so much football about 2 High School teams that 99% have never seen each other play before. It’s funny how most of the ones calling it childish are the ones answering each comment. Tomorrow is game day and we shall talk football. I look for BK to make a appearance tomorrow and he will be in rare form
He should have a lot to say after a week

Reactions: Bearmod1
The best post on the thread thus far. What would these boards be without all the banter. I will tell you what they would be -------EMPTY

Per Robbinsville High School

Regional finals vs Mt Airy Information:
Pop up tents or tarps will NOT permitted in the stadium. The only exception will be WCVP radio station, which is pre approved to be in an assigned location.

Reactions: WickedStix9
But y'all would not had as much fun at the expense of trying to make the BEARS fans afraid of making the trip. Most of us posters that have been to games in the western Mtns. ignored it. It doesn't get much that the trips to conference trips to Alleghany and North Stokes down here with kiss your A$$ hairpin curves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT