ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy vs Robbinsville Western Regional Final

And guys, truly thanks for the tailgating heads. We want to be good neighbors and visitors to your community. Again thanks for heads up.

• Love
Reactions: buzzcoach
Going to say this.......good luck to both teams tom night and please everyone be safe on the ride up. Bear fans I hope you guys enjoy your stay in the town of Robbinsville as IK many have got rooms including me. I hope both teams come out healthy and its a hard fought game with good sportsmanship. You don't get this far and not be dang good. Much respect for the players and coaches of Robb but you SMC guys can go spit!!!!!! I'm excited to see the Adams kid player in person what a great young man. GO BEARS!
Robbinsville fans are just as passionate about their team as you are yours. You can’t be upset about that lol.

Kind of a funny side note. I watched Talking Preps this morning and as Chris Hughes discuss the 1A West game, he went on and on about Robbinsville and the team and Cutler Adam’s. Like 10 to 12 minutes and then hung his head and ever so softly said But they can not hang with Mt Airy.
It was both sad and humorous at the same time.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
Kind of a funny side note. I watched Talking Preps this morning and as Chris Hughes discuss the 1A West game, he went on and on about Robbinsville and the team and Cutler Adam’s. Like 10 to 12 minutes and then hung his head and ever so softly said But they can not hang with Mt Airy.
It was both sad and humorous at the same time.
He does not like MA!

What isn’t civil? Civil people aren’t going to get along 100% of the time. Hope to meet a bunch of you tomorrow.
Wish I could say "would like to have a cold one with you" but since I do not drink alcohol, my cold one would be a really good glass of sweet tea which I would look forward to sharing. Well not sharing mine, rather you have one and I have one. You know what I mean! LOL

Wish I could say "would like to have a cold one with you" but since I do not drink alcohol, my cold one would be a really good glass of sweet tea which I would look forward to sharing. Well not sharing mine, rather you have one and I have one. You know what I mean! LOL
I’m in the same boat. No alcohol for me. As a matter of fact, no sweet tea for me now either. I’ll take a big jug of water.

The capacity of the visitor's side at Robbinsville couldn't hold the average size family.
Good luck to the Mt. Airy Granite Bears.
addams7.jpg

The capacity of the visitor's side at Robbinsville couldn't hold the average size family.
Good luck to the Mt. Airy Granite Bears.
addams7.jpg
Best be getting to find a place on the fence then. The stadium accommodated all of swains fans and Mt Airy won’t bring the amount of fans that swain did.

In all seriousness, does the FYN sports do broadcast for Robbinsville? I know I watched the EW/Murphy game on it last year. Or is the Robbinsville stream the only option?

I will repost the options of listing to the game on 2 radio stations out of Mount Airy tomorrow sometime, 2 AM stations & 2 FM stations live and streaming. Probably an hour or 2 before the game so you won't have to go back far looking for it so notice the post number and it will be easier to find it.

Time for the SMC to get civil about the game because you have had your fun this week. I do like how the SMC backs their playoff team unlike the dumbass NWC does the opposite for Mount Airy and I am mainly talking about one from Elkin & one from East Wilkes that are so jealous of Mount Airy and always putting them down. I always pull for local teams if Mount Airy loses but if I am still on here in years to come I will give those 2 guys I am referring to a rough time but not their teams.
I also pull for the WEST team in the Championship game no matter who makes it as I did Mitchell and East Surry as of lately.

The only question now is where is BK ? I have never seen him this quiet all week leading up to a game. Mount Airy must have him really worried and we may not hear from him for a while and a really long while if Mount Airy wins. And I thought I got worried leading up to a big game for Mount Airy, lol. I guess that comes with age because it did not used to bother me.

BK is waiting for everyone to head to Robbinsville Friday to start his posts or again we may not hear from him at all. I do hope he is ok and this game doesn't have him worried sick. LOL, IF Robbinsville was to win no one would be able to get a post in because BK would have so many back-to-back posts no one could get in a post.

I do hope neither team has any injuries tomorrow night and is healthy to beat Tarboro next Saturday at noon. (SHOWDOWN @ Noon) BEARS get the Western Championship and bring it back home to add to last year, ;) :cool:

Reactions: Bearmod1
I have an answer to a neutral field for this game Mitchell's stadium. In between both schools, big enough for both sides and less chance of rain only like 15% at kickoff time and less percentage as the game goes on. Plus I can watch the game😊. 🤣🤣
Just make the trip down the mountain and come watch this game at big oaks.

I will repost the options of listing to the game on 2 radio stations out of Mount Airy tomorrow sometime, 2 AM stations & 2 FM stations live and streaming. Probably an hour or 2 before the game so you won't have to go back far looking for it so notice the post number and it will be easier to find it.

Time for the SMC to get civil about the game because you have had your fun this week. I do like how the SMC backs their playoff team unlike the dumbass NWC does the opposite for Mount Airy and I am mainly talking about one from Elkin & one from East Wilkes that are so jealous of Mount Airy and always putting them down. I always pull for local teams if Mount Airy loses but if I am still on here in years to come I will give those 2 guys I am referring to a rough time but not their teams.
I also pull for the WEST team in the Championship game no matter who makes it as I did Mitchell and East Surry as of lately.

The only question now is where is BK ? I have never seen him this quiet all week leading up to a game. Mount Airy must have him really worried and we may not hear from him for a while and a really long while if Mount Airy wins. And I thought I got worried leading up to a big game for Mount Airy, lol. I guess that comes with age because it did not used to bother me.

BK is waiting for everyone to head to Robbinsville Friday to start his posts or again we may not hear from him at all. I do hope he is ok and this game doesn't have him worried sick. LOL, IF Robbinsville was to win no one would be able to get a post in because BK would have so many back-to-back posts no one could get in a post.

I do hope neither team has any injuries tomorrow night and is healthy to beat Tarboro next Saturday at noon. (SHOWDOWN @ Noon) BEARS get the Western Championship and bring it back home to add to last year, ;) :cool:
Although most of the posters on here are very supportive of the SMC in general, there are plenty of people from this area pulling for Mt Airy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT