ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy vs Robbinsville Western Regional Final

Seriously, please, after Asheville, what is the best route for us to take?
And remember most of us will be in horse and buggy or just like new 1951 Ford Truck.
Turn right after you pass old man Adams place. Take a left after the big rock. After a few miles take a right at the stop light, then a left before you get to the lake. Look for the big oaks trees

Reactions: BigRedFan27
Best way to Robbinsville. Take exit 27 off of I-40, it is hwy 74 Waynesville exit. Stay on 74. It is 4 lane past Waynesville, Sylva, Cherokee and Bryson City. Past Bryson it will split into two 2 lane roads take the left one, it is 74. This will take you into the Nantahala Gorge. You will come to a small community called Topton. 129 is a right in Topton. Sign that says Robbinsville. 129 will take to into the urban metropolis of Robbinsville.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Let’s get it started.
This game is at Robbinsville? Well MA will be down a TD before they ever leave the bus. When they experience the trip they'll see why. Doesn't mean they wont win, but talking about a home field advantage? This is the MOTHER of all of them! MA might consider leaving today to get there in time. And hope for no ice or snow.

This game is at Robbinsville? Well MA will be down a TD before they ever leave the bus. When they experience the trip they'll see why. Doesn't mean they wont win, but talking about a home field advantage? This is the MOTHER of all of them! MA might consider leaving today to get there in time. And hope for no ice or snow.
They will be down a TD when they leave Mount Airy because I am not going. lol :cool: 🤣

I'm here at work on my break and I'm ready to run through a brick wall after watching that video.
The last sentence says it all

Talk is cheap
Gonna be a slobber knocker tomorrow, hopefully an injury free great game. Best of luck to both teams. If you're playing now you ain't no joke.

Go Big Red
#27Forever

Big Hit Rugby GIF

Reactions: sbbbfan and Cdoc73
I wish I could. I am double digit hours away on a family vacation. Gonna rely on Graham Sports for video and the Bears radio network for audio. I have been trying to get the spouse to make the trip, but we would hate to drive that far and not have a seat.LOL

Last edited:
I wish I could. I am double digit hours away on a family vacation. Gonna rely on Graham Sports for video and the Bears radio network for audio. I have been trying to get the spouse to make the trip, but we would hate to drive that far and not have a seat.LOL
It’d be worth the trip. At least your on vacation though lol

Reactions: Bearmod1
Just going to say this........all we have herd is field conditions will be bad, cant tailgate, no phone service and our radio guys don't have a clue, we want have place to sit, our guys will have to dress on the bus, will be impossible to even get there bc of construction and curvy roads, your scoreboard will intimidate our players, new sod put down ,our white uniforms will be black from being knocked on the ground all night, etc. Yall have been nothing but full of sh!t all week and tbh not very welcoming to the away crowd as you should be. I would have expected better out of Mtn folks! I guess you think mind games will win you a ball game and If you need a Hype Video to get you up for a Western Championship then you are stretching. We are just all fans of a HS football team and MA people understand that your kids and coaches are great people and that our MA guys are the same. All of us on here are immature idiots and do not represent the values of neither one of these teams. We love our Bears as you love your Black Knights. Yall have 15 state Titles as we have 8 we get it. A lot to be proud of by both sides. Tell those FYN guys they couldn't pay me enough to come on there show and.....WE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Bears!!!!!!!!! Lol yall mentioned your Ancestors in the video.....MA been playing over 100 years! And btw talk is talk.....this is a message board geniuses there will be talk and our team will do theirs Friday on the field just like yours!

Last edited:
Just going to say this........all we have herd is field conditions will be bad, cant tailgate, no phone service and our radio guys don't have a clue, we want have place to sit, our guys will have to dress on the bus, will be impossible to even get there bc of construction and curvy roads, your scoreboard will intimidate our players, new sod put down ,our white uniforms will be black from being knocked on the ground all night, etc. Yall have been nothing but full of sh!t all week and tbh not very welcoming to the away crowd as you should be. I would have expected better out of Mtn folks! I guess you think mind games will win you a ball game and If you need a Hype Video to get you up for a Western Championship then you are stretching. We are just all fans of a HS football team and MA people understand that your kids and coaches are great people and that our MA guys are the same. All of us on here are immature idiots and do not represent the values of neither one of these teams. We love our Bears as you love your Black Knights. Yall have 15 state Titles as we have 8 we get it. A lot to be proud of by both sides. Tell those FYN guys they couldn't pay me enough to come on there show and.....WE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Bears!!!!!!!!! Lol yall mentioned your Ancestors in the video.....MA been playing over 100 years!
Seems like Bearmod could take a joke…. You sure can’t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT