Mayberry - RFD,NC
Pick your 4 Western teams To Move On after this 11/17/2023

# 1 ROBBNSVL vs #9 SWAIN
#4 N ROWAN vs #5 MTN HRTG

#2 MT AIRY vs #10 MURPHY
#3 E RNDLPH vs #11 THOMASVL

Last edited:
Reactions: RealStihl
All I can say is dang. Those are some awesome games. I wish I had 4 big screen tvs in the living room and could livestream all of them at once 😂. With NFHS you can only livestream with one game with your account. Next week I can watch Robbinsville-Swain on Graham sports.com and have another game going on NFHS. GOOD TIMES !!!!

# 1 ROBBNSVL vs #9 SWAIN
#4 N ROWAN vs #5 MTN HRTG

#2 MT AIRY vs #10 MURPHY
#3 E RNDLPH vs #11 THOMASVL

#9 SWAIN or will it be Robbinsville is the question ???????????
#3 E RNDLPH
#2 MT AIRY
#5 MTN HRTG

I said it before the Mitchell game, Mount Airy's chances of playing 2 SMC teams are even more of a good chance now.

Last edited:
Heritage has to get past the ROBBINSVILLE vs SWAIN first & MA by ER vs Tville winner
Sorry, I had them listed with the top 4 listed first and not in the top & bottom brackets together if that is what you based your thoughts on. Fixed it.
No worries. Mt airy will get to regional finals I think. Probably play robbinsville. Congratulations on the win last night td!

If Robbinsville beats us twice...and then beats Mountain Heritage again...MA is gonna have a problem on their hands if the Knights are healthy.
Those games don't mean much if it comes down to Robbinsville and Mt Airy. It's all about how teams match up. I watched some of the Murphy vs Robbinsville game and Murphy played them tough

Robbinsville line has only been right for the last 3 games or so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT