ADVERTISEMENT

Mountain Heritage @ North Rowan

Shouldn't call anyone stupid when you don't know how to end your sentences with a period.šŸ˜

You're not gonna get shot in any inner city unless you go to a bad specific spot. Same goes for living in the country.
lol do periods go at the end ? You wouldnt go up to a group of mountain people and call them inbred just like they wouldnt ask you if you know where to buy a gun with the serial number scratched off so no one thinks youre cool for saying it online.

Last edited:
Reactions: BK13T-$
Wait, I thought people retire in Miami!

Actually, people from the county that didn't believe covid was real went into town spreading it.
You need to stop drinking the kool aid !
I sold Real Estate and trust me I know what Iā€™m talking about. People came out of Florida cities in herds. I always asked why Western North Carolina. Answer was low crime, low taxes and safe place to raise their families. My new neighbor just bought 11 acres and is from Tampa. They wouldnā€™t leave city life to move to a city

I sold Real Estate and trust me I know what Iā€™m talking about. People came out of Florida cities in herds. I always asked why Western North Carolina. Answer was low crime, low taxes and safe place to raise their families. My new neighbor just bought 11 acres and is from Tampa. They wouldnā€™t leave city life to move to a city
I almost want to say 50% of people that live here today come from florida it wouldnt shock me lol

Oh nah. I was joking about Miami since it used to be referred to as a huge retirement location. We get tons of people moving in from Florida and Ohio. They bring their poor driving skills with them...šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

All I know is western NC is too crowded now. Hardly anywhere to hunt or fish where there aren't a ton of people to annoy you. We shouldn't keep hyping it up to outsiders. They just move in and raise property values.

First, I have to say, what a game that was on Friday and everyone in attendance definitely got their moneyā€™s worth and then some. Second, Mountain Heritage is a really good football team with a great coach and great fans, and is going to be a dangerous team to contend with the next couple of years. Iā€™m just grateful that North Rowan won and gets at least another week of football and gets to practice on Thanksgiving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT