ADVERTISEMENT

Mountain Heritage @ North Rowan

Titanman27

Sep 4, 2019
I expect a really close game with a lot of points scored. Winner will likely be the team with the least penalties, turnovers, and special teams mistakes. What is North Rowans biggest strength?

Haven't seen either team play this year. The ? Is can North Rowan stop the powerful rushing attack of Mountain Heritage? Can Mountain Heritage match North Rowan speed? I will say Mountain Herirage by 10

Haven't seen either team play this year. The ? Is can North Rowan stop the powerful rushing attack of Mountain Heritage? Can Mountain Heritage match North Rowan speed? I will say Mountain Herirage by 10
NR will struggle to stop the smash mouth football style of MH. MH cannot match the overall speed and athleticism of NR. NR strengths are the speedy QB, RB and WR's.

NR will struggle to stop the smash mouth football style of MH. MH cannot match the overall speed and athleticism of NR. NR strengths are the speedy QB, RB and WR's.
MH has more speed than the average mountain team. They aren't Charlotte area speed but they can hold their own against most. The secondary is especially quick and of course the QB has wheels.

Reactions: bigtime_87
The speed thing again? Green team has plenty enough and you all will find out. Their QB will be the best player on the field.
I simply answered the other posters question. NR is loaded with athletes every year and can run with anyone. MH kid may or may not be the best player on the field but he will not be the best they played against all year. NR has already played third round playoff teams Salisbury, Thomasville, and Forest Hills who are loaded up with really players and athletes.

Not really sure about the outcome here. Some meationed MH by a lot but myself not really knowing anything about NR just looking at their schedule they beat Thomasville who beat Andrews by the largest margin of anyone else who beat them this year.
One thing though it seems on another thread that it's a forgone conclusion that MA will beat Murphy then eventually face ether Robbinsville or Swain skipping the part were they'll have to first play the winner of this game, while MH lost early in the season to Rville they have improved since then and it's not easy to beat a Joey Robinson team twice. And if NR wins then they must be a good team.
On the other side MA will have to get by a good Thomasville or ER.

Not really sure about the outcome here. Some meationed MH by a lot but myself not really knowing anything about NR just looking at their schedule they beat Thomasville who beat Andrews by the largest margin of anyone else who beat them this year.
One thing though it seems on another thread that it's a forgone conclusion that MA will beat Murphy then eventually face ether Robbinsville or Swain skipping the part were they'll have to first play the winner of this game, while MH lost early in the season to Rville they have improved since then and it's not easy to beat a Joey Robinson team twice. And if NR wins then they must be a good team.
On the other side MA will have to get by a good Thomasville or ER.
Heritage is hungry they have been playing really good since they lost to Robbinsonville.

The speed thing again? Green team has plenty enough and you all will find out. Their QB will be the best player on the field.
I think in your earlier comment you said he was the best athlete Mitchell has seen so far. Do I detect the little jealousy. It's okay you can admit it. I'll tell you what he's probably not. He's most definitely not a better athlete than the quarterback or the running back or probably two of the receivers at North Rowan. They're only problem is is they had crappy coaching last year and this new dude who seems to be a pretty good football coach from what I hear just hasn't gotten them there yet. That might be a mountain heritage victory. The mountain heritage is no smash mouth physical football team. In fact they're pretty small. And fairly athletic. But didn't they lose to a chase team that lost to draughn, and East Rutherford. I just think it's funny and really the reason I'm making this post is because you said honestly the Mount heritage quarterback is still the best athlete Mitchell has faced. Okay. He's the best athlete and the best football player on the field. Well he's not. He's dang good he can run. But they're going to have trouble getting past North Rowan. In fact they might not do it

I think in your earlier comment you said he was the best athlete Mitchell has seen so far. Do I detect the little jealousy. It's okay you can admit it. I'll tell you what he's probably not. He's most definitely not a better athlete than the quarterback or the running back or probably two of the receivers at North Rowan. They're only problem is is they had crappy coaching last year and this new dude who seems to be a pretty good football coach from what I hear just hasn't gotten them there yet. That might be a mountain heritage victory. The mountain heritage is no smash mouth physical football team. In fact they're pretty small. And fairly athletic. But didn't they lose to a chase team that lost to draughn, and East Rutherford. I just think it's funny and really the reason I'm making this post is because you said honestly the Mount heritage quarterback is still the best athlete Mitchell has faced. Okay. He's the best athlete and the best football player on the field. Well he's not. He's dang good he can run. But they're going to have trouble getting past North Rowan. In fact they might not do it
Have watch couple north Rowan games , I honestly think heritage defense has more team speed. But north has size advantage. If north tailback can't get out side it will be long night .

Reactions: T-ville Bulldawgs07
Robbinsville and MH have both got a lot better from the first of the seas
Robbinsville has awesome coach , senior dominant team sure they are better now. Heritage starts 9 sophomores on defense now, not sure when they played the knights they were ready for big game. Robbinsville is dang good team, if they both win it will be a war this time

We have nine seniors I think. Probably only 6/7 start. Only one one the line. Our problem early was injured lineman. We used at least four different center. The most out all year was vs MH and we lost one during the game.

I agree this will be a good match up if it's Swain or rville.

Reactions: Purple1995
He is and you will see. No jealousy at all, although it does kind of make me nauseous to say anything positive about the Green team.

No smash mouth .. well you know little about MH then .. you are fixing to find out quite the opposite.. Yes MH lost to Chase early in the season who was beat by Draughn then latter in the season we had a running clock against Draughn. Heritage is a young team and really grown during the season so comparing scores means little at this point. I can tell you they are playing great ball right now hitting on all 8 cylinders on offense and defense, special teams they kick a lot of touch backs and can kick long field goals. NR has a good team so i expect this to be a good game plus NR has home field advantage which is always a plus but i still think Heritage wins this game in a close one

North rowan is not as good as they think they are. Thomasville has a better team and should have beat them by 2 touchdowns. MH shouldn't have any issues with them.
I agree with you. Prior to playing this game NR switched offenses and throw T-ville in a bind. T-ville didn't play well that game but I assure you there won't be anymore sneaking up on anyone else. Power-I won't work next time.

Reactions: T-ville Bulldawgs07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT