ADVERTISEMENT

Mountain Heritage @ North Rowan

Safe travels to all the Mountain Heritage fans traveling to and going home from the game.
Game Day GIF by HC Oceláři Třinec

I am glad to see so many green posters this year wish some of the old ones would come out of hiding whether it’s a winning or losing season the rest of us are here and will be listening and pulling for the cougs

Haven't seen either team play this year. The ? Is can North Rowan stop the powerful rushing attack of Mountain Heritage? Can Mountain Heritage match North Rowan speed? I will say Mountain Herirage by 10
I watch that game last night. Not much defense. North Rowan had too much speed with burners. When Heritage missed an extra point and failed on a 2 point conversion. I felt that was going to be the difference in the game. The ? I was disappointed in the turnout of number of North Rowan fans in attendence. For a home game.

Reactions: bigtime_87
I watch that game last night. Not much defense. North Rowan had too much speed with burners. When Heritage missed an extra point and failed on a 2 point conversion. I felt that was going to be the difference in the game. The ? I was disappointed in the turnout of number of North Rowan fans in attendence. For a home game.
Shhh, cannot talk about speed because it triggers people to deny the obvious.

I get it but people make staments and theyre oblivious to how stupid they are no one makes the joke that playing in the inner city might get you shot but people can say stuff about people from the mountains even though the peidmont is where all the big plantations were i mean i like all people but fair is fair lol

Reactions: BK13T-$
" oh no that crack head looted our store in beautiful robbinsville nc " said no one ever lol, If asheville keeps advirtising this place it might happen lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mopar forever
I get it but people make staments and theyre oblivious to how stupid they are no one makes the joke that playing in the inner city might get you shot but people can say stuff about people from the mountains even though the peidmont is where all the big plantations were i mean i like all people but fair is fair lol
Big plantations? In the Piedmont of NC? Think you really do have our location confused with down east.

I’ve never heard anyone say I’m going to retire and move to the city !!
It’s always We’re going to retire and move to the mountains !!
When Covid hit hard people were fleeing to the mountains buying 2nd homes to get away from the city because they knew it was safer in the mountains and people here knew how to survive and they helped each other.
They are good and bad everywhere you go

I mean we get people that come here and try to pet wild black bears and mountain people are the stupid ones lol
Despite the misconceptions, the majority of people in Randolph, Davidson, Chatham and Moore counties were raised very similarly as “mountain” folks. Charlotte and Raleigh get all the pub but we hate going there. Grew up raising tobacco, corn, soybeans, killing hogs, eating garden grown foods. Only time we go to town is when we have to or it’s somebody’s birthday and we have to take them to eat. Yes you guys are more rural than we are but we are country as well. Now I’ve got to go feed the cows because it hasn’t rained in twenty days and pasture is gone…

im just talking to those people who think mountain people are backwards theres some kind of unwritten rule that you gotta take shit from people who dont know anything about you lol

Last edited:
Despite the misconceptions, the majority of people in Randolph, Davidson, Chatham and Moore counties were raised very similarly as “mountain” folks. Charlotte and Raleigh get all the pub but we hate going there. Grew up raising tobacco, corn, soybeans, killing hogs, eating garden grown foods. Only time we go to town is when we have to or it’s somebody’s birthday and we have to take them to eat. Yes you guys are more rural than we are but we are country as well. Now I’ve got to go feed the cows because it hasn’t rained in twenty days and pasture is gone…
You can stick Rockingham, Caswell and Stokes counties in there as well kidd.........especially Caswell...that's about as rural as it gets anywhere in NC..................

Shouldn't call anyone stupid when you don't know how to end your sentences with a period.😁

You're not gonna get shot in any inner city unless you go to a bad specific spot. Same goes for living in the country.

• Haha
I’ve never heard anyone say I’m going to retire and move to the city !!
It’s always We’re going to retire and move to the mountains !!
When Covid hit hard people were fleeing to the mountains buying 2nd homes to get away from the city because they knew it was safer in the mountains and people here knew how to survive and they helped each other.
They are good and bad everywhere you go
Wait, I thought people retire in Miami!

Actually, people from the county that didn't believe covid was real went into town spreading it.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT