ADVERTISEMENT

Mountain Heritage at Eastern Randolph

Good game guys. Was a pleasure. You’re gonna be tough next year for sure. Much credit coming down on a short week in bad weather and putting up a fight. Please remember to air up your tires after exiting the beach before hitting the interstate.
Congratulations to ER and good luck going forward in the playoffs.

Hats off to Heritage. They played a good, good game. Brandon Quinn's a tough cookie. MH just couldn't stop ER's ground attack when needed. ER made some huge plays in the second half to hold the Cougars off. None bigger than AJ Randall's catch to keep ER's drive alive.

Pierce Leonard and Ervodd Cassidy had great games for the Cats. Not gonna lie though.......I was having flashbacks of the Murphy game in the second quarter.

I'll add a bit more tomorrow. Survive and advance.......

My middle daughter was involved in an accident and I haven’t kept up with anything. What’s the final score?

Hats off to Heritage. They played a good, good game. Brandon Quinn's a tough cookie. MH just couldn't stop ER's ground attack when needed. ER made some huge plays in the second half to hold the Cougars off. None bigger than AJ Randall's catch to keep ER's drive alive.

Pierce Leonard and Ervodd Cassidy had great games for the Cats. Not gonna lie though.......I was having flashbacks of the Murphy game in the second quarter.

Now Chute…
ER is the team nobody knows anything about…
You know nobody reads your recaps except me…
Hold on this was a playoff game?
Maybe people will check it out…🤷‍♂️

She’s bruised up but will be okay. Sprained her ankle and broke her wrist after slipping from a ladder. Hate seeing my kid in pain.
Bless her heart I'm sorry. Them daughters can really pull at your heart when they're hurt or just cry. I have two gets even harder when they're grown and miles off when something happens.

Bless her heart I'm sorry. Them daughters can really pull at your heart when they're hurt or just cry. I have two gets even harder when they're grown and miles off when something happens.
So very true. I had three girls and zero boys. Would not trade that for anything. Each girl has a different personality but all three tough as nails. These girls want me to get out more and knew how much I love football so they got me hooked up on ncpreps.

Also thank you for the kind words. I feel connected here to my WHC brethren. Well, most. Supposedly I pissed off some Owen fan. Just can’t prima donnas.

Make no mistake though......"Big Mo" was wearing a Heritage hat going into the third quarter. ER got the ball to start the second half but Heritage stopped them inside their own 20.

What will come back to haunt Heritage is the two off-side penalties on ER''s next drive. This put the ball inside the Heritage 20. A few plays later, Lucas Smith took the handoff and bulldozed his way up the middle to give the Cats a 21-12 lead. From that point forward, "Mo" never took off the ER hat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT