ADVERTISEMENT

Providence Grove at Eastern Randolph

Last time PG beat ER was back in 2015. PG's head coach that year was Danny Martin (who is a member of ER's '83 state champion team).

PG has only beaten ER two times. Ironically, PG won the very first matchup between these two in 2009. The Patriots won 35-34. What's even funnier is that ER beat PG later that year in the first round of the playoffs 16-0.

Last time PG beat ER was back in 2015. PG's head coach that year was Danny Martin (who is a member of ER's '83 state champion team).

PG has only beaten ER two times. Ironically, PG won the very first matchup between these two in 2009. The Patriots won 35-34. What's even funnier is that ER beat PG later that year in the first round of the playoffs 16-0.
Here apparently is where I post something ignorant…
Got nothing…
Wait…
PG for homecoming I thought was a risky choice..,
How was that?

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
Are you guys going to nice to them since they since they just lost to orange blue team last week or are you to going to teach them a lesson for allowing orange blue team to have another win which they are not allowed to do?

Reactions: thekidd12
Are you guys going to nice to them since they since they just lost to orange blue team last week or are you to going to teach them a lesson for allowing orange blue team to have another win which they are not allowed to do?
I highly doubt ER takes it easy on PG. The rivalry has gotten a lot more intense over the last five years or so.

Here apparently is where I post something ignorant…
Got nothing…
Wait…
PG for homecoming I thought was a risky choice..,
How was that?
Never said every post was ignorant but it appears when they arent you replace them with paranoid ones

I left at the end of the third......

ER is up 47-0. Lucas Smith is having a whale of a game. So is Carter Revelle. Jani Norwood is bulldozing everything in sight.

A little more on this tomorrow.....

2009 Wasn’t Kenny Lassiter playing QB that year?
2015 Danny Martin was coaching and the Sutton kids had transferred to ER from PG

ER is on a good run 4 straight shutout wins! Walker is going to be fun to watch for the next few years paired with McCallum

Not really too much to add from last night. Rayden West had a really good TD grab. That kid is appropriately named. He looks like a bolt of lightning sometimes. Nicah Taylor had another good game as well.

Despite the score, I thought PG looked pretty good on offense that first half. I like that they've gotten Jayten Beasley more involved in the offense. He's got a good pair of hands. Those two fumbles in ER territory really hurt them.

Back to Lucas Smith.......what a game that dude had. Ran for four touchdowns. He executed a nifty little spin near the goal line to score his third. He did try that spin to no avail later. Coaching staff gotta remind him he's not Barry Sanders just yet.......

Best thing about last night was that the PG fans didn't get much use out of that air-raid machine.

I think you're right. I still think his brother, RJ, is one of the best players in ER history. Loved watching that guy play.
RJ was a very good athlete that played with a lot of heart! I remember him playing hurt against Southeast Guilford in the pouring rain not sure we win that game without him.

Is ER varsity playing tonight or still on Friday night?
Our game, Elkin vs MA is tonight due to expected rain and Senior Night. Chili and Chicken Stew at 5:15 if any ER Flatlanders wants to come join us.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Is ER varsity playing tonight or still on Friday night?
Our game, Elkin vs MA is tonight due to expected rain and Senior Night. Chili and Chicken Stew at 5:15 if any ER Flatlanders wants to come join us.
Dang now I’m hungry. Thank you sir that is extremely nice of you. ER is playing Wheatmore tonight at 7:30. It is Senior night here as well. If for some reason, and I don’t think y’all will. Mayberry travels to the Metropolis of Ramseur we will see about breaking bread with each other. Hopefully your teenagers come through game healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT