ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell wins. MA: total meltdown

Well, after a weekend to process what happened Friday, I am embarrassed as a fan. The lack of composure that started the week before with Starmount continued Friday. Sideline warnings were give that game too if you remember. Players throwing shoes, more unsportsmanlike penalties by coaches and players. Just a flat out unraveling by a team that showed they had what it takes to win that game. 5 TD's called back. Penn dominates the run game and he fumbles once and I don't think he got the ball again. Kneeling before the end of the first half with somewhere around a minute left I think. I thought that's when you take shots at a big play. Congrats Mitchell.
Just a fact. He didn’t fumble the ball, QB put it in his gut and as he rode it on in he decides to pull the ball out and in results a fumble. Should’ve just let him pound the 1 yrd in for the TD cause you know like I do. My son is a train and will easily get 1 yrd. Hell he been getting several yards every carry

Just a fact. He didn’t fumble the ball, QB put it in his gut and as he rode it on in he decides to pull the ball out and in results a fumble. Should’ve just let him pound the 1 yrd in for the TD cause you know like I do. My son is a train and will easily get 1 yrd. Hell he been getting several yards every carry
Adkins didnt give it to him again and I don't know why bc he was smashing them in the mouth! #8 was a Beast!!!

Ive never seen a chick fila not do well
I'm not sure who even owns that burger king building. It never did I don't think a huge business like the McDonald's does but covid finally finished it off. But McDonald's and KFC/Taco Bell the drive-thru lines are ridiculous, seems someone could put something in that building even a mom & pop restaurant it's ashamed just seeing it sit there empty while you can get in a mile of the other two.

I'm not sure who even owns that burger king building. It never did I don't think a huge business like the McDonald's does but covid finally finished it off. But McDonald's and KFC/Taco Bell the drive-thru lines are ridiculous, seems someone could put something in that building even a mom & pop restaurant it's ashamed just seeing it sit there empty while you can get in a mile of the other two.
Would you want to start a restaurant right now. You can't find help

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
Would you want to start a restaurant right now. You can't find help
True...But if you could find help looking at the other fast food places drive-thru lines there's a need there's only three fast food places with a drive-thru McDonald's and KFC/TB is in the same Grassy Creek area as the burger king building which is at Walmart and Hardee's on the bypass. A Mexican restaurant just opened right across from the burger king building and they've been swamped in a town with four other Mexican restaurants. And if you are wanting to open a burger joint type restaurant even a mom and pop have a building these days with a built in drive-thru is a advantage.

How in the world does Mitchell get to play in 1A with all them restaurants
I guess because there's less then 500 students at the high school.. Spruce Pine has a population of around 2,200-2,300 Bakerville around 466 the whole county only 15,000 and is spread out like a weeks washing there are a lot of kids who live a lot closer to TN then the high school had a friend who took about 40 minutes to get to the school but could be in down town Unico TN in 15 and all the restaurants are in Spruce Pine basically we have two in Bakerville and one a few miles on the outside and is very tiny and only one on this side of the county that serves super.

Reactions: RealStihl
I call Mitchell north Asheville
That's Yancey...the north side of Mitchell county Bakerville North -West is closer to TN and most people on this side of the county goes to Johnson City over Asheville which to Bakersville is half the distance infact you have a lot of people who live right next to the NC/TN boarder who works in TN. I was like 12 or 13 the first time I ever went to Asheville of course back then there wasn't all these four lane roads.

Alot here go to Knoxville over Asheville.
I never go to Asheville. Next year will be my first trip to Asheville High.
I've been to Reynolds, Enka, Asheville School.

Reactions: RealStihl
Alot here go to Knoxville over Asheville.
I never go to Asheville. Next year will be my first trip to Asheville High.
I've been to Reynolds, Enka, Asheville School.
I despise Asheville and everything it stands for

Defund the police, crime rate and homelessness has went up as county officials embezzling millions. I could go on. There’s a whole movement in Asheville among progressives to end football period because of cte. They also claim football promotes rape because it glorifies aggressive testosterone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT