ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell will be champs.

Yikes mr bud...mitchell is so over rated..they better hope murphy goes big...and they would be lucky to score on pisgah. Ask heritage

SMC is tops. We really shouldn't give these schools the pleasure of talking about them. They are forgotten.

Can someone rattle my memory and remind me where and who Pisgah is? I remember Robbinsville played them a few years back but we hung 60 points on them in a blowout..I really hadn't heard anything about them since. Didn't know if they still fielded a football team or not.?

Reactions: mbdfan and BK13T-$
Can someone rattle my memory and remind me where and who Pisgah is? I remember Robbinsville played them a few years back but we hung 60 points on thebm in a blowout..I really hadn't heard anything about them since. Didn't know if they still fielded a football team or not.?
Bro I made the trip to rville that night, all week pisgah Homer's laugh at the knights, you guys gave them a beatdown, I laugh all the way back to Asheville

SMC is tops. We really shouldn't give these schools the pleasure of talking about them. They are forgotten.

Tops in what? Playing horrible schedules every season and weak little 1A titles. How many trash homeschool teams did the SMC play this year? It's pathetic. Pisgah is just a slightly bigger SMC team and would challenge for the top of that conference every season easily.

No matter who comes out of the west, the Hurricanes of Pamlico County will most likely be the team waiting. A heavy senoir laden team, with one of the best QBs in 1A running the show. They're undefeated right now with blowout wins over everyone they've faced thus far, including Washington County (formally Plymouth) and Ayden Grifton, two traditionally strong teams. They have a huge matchup with Tarboro Friday night. We'll see just how good this Hurricane team is!
I must say and say with confidence that Pamlico County will NOT beat Tarboro they are just as good if not better than last year! Their speed is super crazy and they are passing and running the ball.

lol magnum has trolled this forum so hard its not even funny he has spoken 0 facts since the day he created this. probably never will. people have came from each school and gave this guy cold hard facts about there teams, even one player. the time is now magnum let us hear the almighty wisdom you supposedly have. not a sentence about some wing t garbage.Also do not discredit robbinsville they easily have 2 of the best backs in 1a football you just don't see kids run like they both do anymore fun to watch unless your a hayesville fan!(like myself)

lol magnum has trolled this forum so hard its not even funny he has spoken 0 facts since the day he created this. probably never will. people have came from each school and gave this guy cold hard facts about there teams, even one player. the time is now magnum let us hear the almighty wisdom you supposedly have. not a sentence about some wing t garbage.Also do not discredit robbinsville they easily have 2 of the best backs in 1a football you just don't see kids run like they both do anymore fun to watch unless your a hayesville fan!(like myself)

Lol, you can tell you don't see many teams outside your area if you think that. I see great running backs all the time that would eat their lunch.

Lol, you can tell you don't see many teams outside your area if you think that. I see great running backs all the time that would eat their lunch.
considering they have both had 100 yards or more on every team so far in the best conference in 1a would say that you are wrong and anyone that has saw them would also say the same!

Best conf? One good team Murphy..and i know 3 5th graders that could have ran for 100 yards playing robbinsville schedule..hell actually i think two teams robbinsville played had 5th graders..

Reactions: KW23
Best conf? One good team Murphy..and i know 3 5th graders that could have ran for 100 yards playing robbinsville schedule..hell actually i think two teams robbinsville played had 5th graders..
lol this is probably magnums second acct lol

Reactions: BK13T-$
considering they have both had 100 yards or more on every team so far in the best conference in 1a would say that you are wrong and anyone that has saw them would also say the same!

They've played one good team all season and a bunch of trash. Heck, how many home school teams have they faced. No wonder they look good against teams like that

To quote Sargent Friday again: “Just the facts, Ma’am.” What running backs have you seen? When? When have you seen a Robbinsville game? You state you watch “great” football and that 1A is trash, how do you know unless you go and watch them? How do you get around to seeing all these teams?

You use to belittle teams, now it is the achievements of high school kids. How low will you go?

Finally, you have brought an old memory back. My father in law use to have an old donkey and when in a field by himself he would stand and bray(as loud as he could). He was desperate for attention. If we still had him I would change his name to Magnum.

What the hell is your reasoning for being on preps? You have served no purpose other than to stir the pot and spew ignorance. Do us all a favor, take your garbage and dispose it on another forum.

considering they have both had 100 yards or more on every team so fa!
thats inaccurate, neither had 100 yds against Murphy (unless you mean 100 yds combined) but agree that they are both excellent backs.

Last edited:
Just to say I was told earlier in the year the bears could go small and I have been tourting it and spouting it on here all year long. Buttttt I was wrong , they will go to 1aa this year . Bareman has spoke on that , his word is the law when it comes to the numbers and bear football for that matter . He kinda knows the boss / superintendent of Mt Airy City Schools.

Reactions: Bearfan71
If Murphy and Mt. Airy go 1AA, TJ could be a threat to Mitchell in the West. If TJ wins out, they have a really good chance at the #1 seed. NCHSAA has their rankings posted, which has TJ 7th and Mitchell 11th as of 10/8/18, which means that TJ has a chance to be 1st in 1A West and have homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. I like TJ, especially at home with Senior QB Nomi McMullens, to possibily upset one of the perenial contenders such as Mitchell. Also, TJ "knows" Mitchell, and beat Mitchell in their first season under Coach Cash. I know Mitchell was really bad that season, so I'm only bringing that up as a point of reference, and obviously Mitchell and TJ are both much better teams now than they were back in '12. TJ is a relatively young team, lead by a Senior QB and a few other seniors. From what I read on this site, Mitchell is rather similar with a relatively young team lead by some key seniors. If TJ and Mitchell meet in the playoffs, I think it should be a pretty good game. And if it's at home, I really like TJ's chances

If Murphy and Mt. Airy go 1AA, TJ could be a threat to Mitchell in the West. If TJ wins out, they have a really good chance at the #1 seed. NCHSAA has their rankings posted, which has TJ 7th and Mitchell 11th as of 10/8/18, which means that TJ has a chance to be 1st in 1A West and have homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. I like TJ, especially at home with Senior QB Nomi McMullens, to possibily upset one of the perenial contenders such as Mitchell. Also, TJ "knows" Mitchell, and beat Mitchell in their first season under Coach Cash. I know Mitchell was really bad that season, so I'm only bringing that up as a point of reference, and obviously Mitchell and TJ are both much better teams now than they were back in '12. TJ is a relatively young team, lead by a Senior QB and a few other seniors. From what I read on this site, Mitchell is rather similar with a relatively young team lead by some key seniors. If TJ and Mitchell meet in the playoffs, I think it should be a pretty good game. And if it's at home, I really like TJ's chances
Bro mitchell would kill Thomas Jefferson you want see many lines in 1a huge like mitchell.

TJ is who we thought they were

A team that began the season with a huge upset win over 2A North Lincoln, who is now 6-2, 4-0 in Conference, with their only other loss coming to 3A Alexander Central?
A team with a Senior QB, who has gotten better every year. 960 rushing yards, 1181 passing yards so far this season. 4 INT 8 PD
A team with one of the winningest (well over 300 wins) HC's currently coaching in NC High School football.
This team is better than last years team in some aspects. And probably as good as last years team in most other aspects.
Last season did not end the way TJ wanted it to...But don't sleep on them because TJ could quite possibbly be the #1 seed and they haven't lost a game at home since 2016.

#1 seed. So. Still gotta play Mitchell or Murphy or Robbinsville or 2 of these.

If we dont make it to state the next best thing is taking out a couple of advantaged school kn the way. Makes it even better being at advantaged home field.

If we dont make it to state the next best thing is taking out a couple of advantaged school kn the way. Makes it even better being at advantaged home field.

Always with the "advantaged school" crap...LET IT GO.

And here some food for thought: https://wlos.com/sports/beyond-the-...an-coach-turns-thomas-jefferson-into-a-winner

Demanding Academic Schedule. One of the best schools in the state. Ranked in top 5/ top 10. No fancy workout eqiupment. No fancy workout facilities. No state chamionships (so far). Yep kids are just lining up out the door to come play for TJ...NOT.

Maybe you should focus on other public schools. If Burns high school doesn't turn their program around soon, they aren't going to have a program at all because all the best athletes are going to go play for Shelby and Crest...It's already happened/happening, and it's going to continue to happen. Maybe you should worry about that...especially since the State just got rid of the transfer rules last season...BUT NO...Let's worry about little ol' Public Charter Schools because...We just don't like Charter Schools.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT